I am leaving

Deity

I think Im leaving this place.

There really isn't any law around here. You people stick with some pussy ass member who's returned from the stone age that flames me just because he's been here longer than me?...fine. I dont need people like you, ingrates.

If any of you wish to be friends with me, you are welcome to join my forum, where I will be. I wont come back here, not until there is some strict law about.

And dont go for a second thinking that you pwned me, Knife, I pwned you so freaking bad by pm that you even called yourself an emo retard. How stupid can you get?

Peace out, peeps.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There really isn't any law around here. You people stick with some pussy ass member who's returned from the stone age that flames me just because he's been here longer than me?...fine. I dont need people like you, ingrates.

If any of you wish to be friends with me, you are welcome to join my forum, where I will be. I wont come back here, not until there is some strict law about.

And dont go for a second thinking that you pwned me, Knife, I pwned you so freaking bad by pm that you even called yourself an emo retard. How stupid can you get?

Peace out, peeps.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE LIKE YOU SO DON'T LEAVE. WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER FORUMS YOU GO ON????

*hasn't read all of post*

Edited by Ooglybear

For one, your arrogance and cockiness has already made a bad impression at the start.

Second, Knife had always made that joke, he did it to nearly every member in the summer, including me, someone just can't take a joke and have his ego hurt to back away.

Third, he's a RESPECTED member, unlike you.

Bye.

Peace out, peeps.

Okay, You wanna go so I dont have any right to stop you.

Hope you have a goodday and a healthy life!

Why sacrifice respect over a petty fight? I am sure he didn't come back here to intentionally bother you.

If you REALLY wanted to look like you "pwned," though, you'd have been the mature one and walked away.

"The best fight is the one not fought."

Really, you lost the minute you started. As it appears he was merely making a joke that you took too seriously.

I dont like to take jokes. For all I care, Knife can take that joke and shove it up his ass

bye loser

You call me a loser? You are the real loser.

Y'know what? Fine.

What? You want out? Dont give me this shit...

=O Nuuuuuuu!

You don't really have to leave. Unless you want to...

Oh I want to, I dont like sticking around with turds

For one, your arrogance and cockiness has already made a bad impression at the start.

Second, Knife had always made that joke, he did it to nearly every member in the summer, including me, someone just can't take a joke and have his ego hurt to back away.

Third, he's a RESPECTED member, unlike you.

Bye.

Respected member? How so? He should set the example...He can respect this: *Points to crotch*

You definitely are one the more interesting newbies. Anyway, I don't think what I did had any bearing on you leaving or not. You just wanted an excuse to leave.

Shove that bullshit up your freaking ass, butter Knife