I am leaving

Deity

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Where in the world did he say it was joke? I didnt see nothing like that...

He's made that joke a million times before and then you attacked him after he made it to you.

What exactly makes you want to leave anyway? The fact that you feel insulted by a single member? If everyone left because they felt insulted by someone else, the forest wouldn't have half as many active members as it does now.

We'd have 0. Hika insults everyone from time to time.

Would you stop posting here if you say you're going to leave? Seriously. There is a purpose to my harassment. It's not only for self-amusement, but for me to test newcomers and check if they are okay for these forums. The bad ones like you usually leave and the good ones survive my harassment. So I'm glad you're gone. Buh bye.

I think Im leaving this place.

There really isn't any law around here. You people stick with some pussy ass member who's returned from the stone age that flames me just because he's been here longer than me?...fine. I dont need people like you, ingrates.

If any of you wish to be friends with me, you are welcome to join my forum, where I will be. I wont come back here, not until there is some strict law about.

And dont go for a second thinking that you pwned me, Knife, I pwned you so freaking bad by pm that you even called yourself an emo retard. How stupid can you get?

Peace out, peeps.

You still want those requests?

What exactly makes you want to leave anyway? The fact that you feel insulted by a single member? If everyone left because they felt insulted by someone else, the forest wouldn't have half as many active members as it does now.

true

Thunder lord stop flaming or you will be banned

like he cares

Edited by CGV

Thunder lord stop flaming or you will be banned

Is posting flaming? Shush it, Suzaku.

He's made that joke a million times before and then you attacked him after he made it to you.

Oh, so now I am the attacker? Yeah right.

Fixed

@Cynthia: It kinda is...I've been here and there a while now and Knife still thinks I'm a newb. <_>

Noob and Newb don't mean the same thing, it could mean that he believes you are still fairly inexperienced, and that's not a problem really. Personally I don't care what someone else thinks of me.

We'd have 0. Hika insults everyone from time to time.

That'd leave me though. Not to mention there are 2 or 3 members I don't insult, and all my 'insults' are jokes that only a retard would think is an insult.

That'd leave me though. Not to mention there are 2 or 3 members I don't insult, and all my 'insults' are jokes that only a retard would think is an insult.

I know, and most are hilarious.

Knife's famous intro quote to all newbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My name is Waha Kife. Don't call me by my screen name, or I will cut you down. Remember to call me Waha Kife. Whenever you quote me, be sure to change the title of the quote to Waha Kife. Do you understand yet? Depending on how you treat me, I can be your worst enemy or your best friend.

Welcome to the forest. Noob.

Is posting flaming? Shush it, Suzaku

Oh, so now I am the attacker? Yeah right

Posting a certain way is flaming

Maybe there was a misunderstanding between you and/or Knife

Thunder Lord, the picture in your sig is one big lie.

Child, please, walk away now and just forgive everyone. Don't get upset about one small little joke.

Its just a siggy, nothing fancy, it took me ten minutes to make.

Posting a certain way is flaming

Maybe there was a misunderstanding between you and/or Knife

Yeah, the foolish guy messed with the wrong newb this time.

Its just a siggy, nothing fancy, it took me ten minutes to make.

Yeah, the foolish guy messed with the wrong newb this time.

Your existence annoys me so.

Yeah, the foolish guy messed with the wrong newb this time

I think your arrogence is starting to get the best of you. Tell me I'm wrong

Hasn't one drama-filled topic today been enough? I think we've reached our quota, TL, enjoy your suspension for flaming. Knife, you shouldn't have retaliated, be it PM or on the forums. If there's a problem, contact a staff member personally.