D-Gray Man

Oguma

Op! I didnt know that is a spoil. Sorry but it's the truth! Many friends of mine also drop this manga because of Leena hair was cut...

Everybody except the main char die and he serve under the millenium duke to find *the heart*

No, it a joke

:rolleyes:

• 4 months later...

finally the series will coming back this week now which is very good since the last chapter came out November 5

Edited by Kiba

Yeah but no one could control that.

yeah I know that, but we have been waiting to see what happened with cross after all and they were in the middle of a fight as well too

Frankly, before the gigantic vacation on account of the author's sickness (I believe it was sickness?), the chapters were some of the absolute worst in quality I'd seen period. It was one of the most astounding drops in quality I've ever seen in a series. Bleach and Naruto had a very gradual slope downward, but D.Gray Man basically fell off a cliff near the newer parts.

Frankly, before the gigantic vacation on account of the author's sickness (I believe it was sickness?), the chapters were some of the absolute worst in quality I'd seen period. It was one of the most astounding drops in quality I've ever seen in a series. Bleach and Naruto had a very gradual slope downward, but D.Gray Man basically fell off a cliff near the newer parts.

the author got a wrist injury maybe that's why