Voice actors [Scattered Fang complete]

SatsumaFSoysoy

9 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Guess they couldn't get Laura Bailey back for Lucina's new variant. Alexis Tipton takes over for that.

Apparently she also took over the role of Kid Trunks in Dragon Ball Super, so she seems popular as a stand in.

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Also, I'm assuming that the Valentian characters are going to be placed between Sheena and the other Archanean characters? It would only be appropriate to do it this way, after all...

Finally got around to this.

Takahiro Sakurai tries out his warmer voice... And honestly I dislike it. I prefer English Lukas for this actually, even though I'm a fan of Takahiro.

I'll be real, Faye's English voice sucks.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

They shoulda brought Jason Adkins back for Ike... Greg Chun honestly isn't good.

Who knows. Perhaps he didn't feel like coming back. They obviously prioritize him given that they brought him back for Fates, so perhaps he lost interest. I don't think he's even a full-time VA.

Just now, Sentinel07 said:

Who knows. Perhaps he didn't feel like coming back. They obviously prioritize him given that they brought him back for Fates, so perhaps he lost interest. I don't think he's even a full-time VA.

Yeah, he's not. He's an actor that has no job lol.

12 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

They shoulda brought Jason Adkins back for Ike... Greg Chun honestly isn't good.

I think Jason Adkins fits Radiant Dawn Ike pretty well, but for Path of Radiance Ike? He always sounded kinda miscast there to me. Personally I think Greg Chun sounds like a genuinely younger version of Jason's Radiant Dawn take in the role, which is fitting IMO. 

1 minute ago, HylianBelmont said:

I think Jason Adkins fits Radiant Dawn Ike pretty well, but for Path of Radiance Ike? He always sounded kinda miscast there to me. Personally I think Greg Chun sounds like a genuinely younger version of Jason's Radiant Dawn take in the role, which is fitting IMO. 

But that weaksauce "Outta my way" is killing me. What is he, Drake?

26 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I think Ana will be sad/complaining when she know this.

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

But that weaksauce "Outta my way" is killing me. What is he, Drake?

I suppose it wasn't the best delivery of that line admittedly. Truth be told, I still think his voice fits Lukas's design the most.

So, since everyone is making a big deal out of Ike's new voice now, isn't it odd?  Did they not release a sound clip of his CYL version a few weeks ago?  Since it should also be the PoR Ike, did people just not notice the difference in voices, or will the CYL version still use Adkins?

3 minutes ago, GinRei said:

So, since everyone is making a big deal out of Ike's new voice now, isn't it odd?  Did they not release a sound clip of his CYL version a few weeks ago?  Since it should also be the PoR Ike, did people just not notice the difference in voices, or will the CYL version still use Adkins?

There was only a Japanese voice sample.

13 hours ago, Sentinel07 said:

Jason Adkins did voiced Ike under the recording for Mad Dog Studio in Washington, I think Cup of Tea Productions probably don't know how to contact Jason Adkins since he is a Seattle-based Voice Actor similar to like how Lani didn't came back for Lyn (which I totally think her role for Lyn in the Super Smash Bros. series isn't canon) and now Mist (canon in Radiant Dawn) or Nintendo probably couldn't get Bad Animals Studio to record for Ike, Mist, and some of the Tellius characters for possibly video game budget issues to get Jason Adkins return to voice Ike. Nintendo did brought back Jason Adkins to voice Ike in CodeName: S.T.E.A.M. and Fire Emblem Fates by getting Bad Animals Studio (as a secondary Voice Recording studio) to do more lines for Ike.

And for @SatsumaFSoysoy , Clair's name doesn't have an E on the end, her name was officially called "Clair" not "Claire" and Soren's voice actor is the same one who does voice Alm also. (I just went back to the first post)

Screenshot_20170414-1014151_zpsggipcqqv.

Edited by King Marth 64