Priscilla or Serra

Florete

The healers  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you prefer?

• Priscilla
    • Serra

This will be settled now. If you don't know who I'm voting for, you need to pay more attention.

I can come up with more than a few reasons why Priscilla is better.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prissy has a horse before promotion too. :P

Anyway, I like Priscilla more than Serra. Anima, movement, aid, blah blah blah. I think I've said this few times in other topics.

I voted for Priscilla no big surprise :lol:

Serra is good as well, but I prefer Priscilla over her since Serra I find a pain to level up, I don't know why though.

Priscilla is a mobile healer so that is my main reason for choosing her over Serra, but in general my Serra ususally caps magic, speed, skill and resistence just like Priscilla.

For me, it jut comes down to who would be more useful in a battle field and who would be able to help aid the unit faster. Since Priscilla is on a horse, that is one main advantage is has over Serra.

Edited by Luxord

Priscilla for sure!

Horse + Anima + fantabular support list (even though Serra has one too), and the CON to support her magic type > Serra.

Tino, simply put, Priscilla has a superior healing utility than Serra, whether you Lyn Mode abused Serra or not.

Priscilla for sure!

Horse + Anima + fantabular support list (even though Serra has one too), and the CON to support her magic type > Serra.

Tino, simply put, Priscilla has a superior healing utility than Serra, whether you Lyn Mode abused Serra or not.

Nicely put ^_^

Couldn't have said it better ;)

Edited by Luxord

Lol, I accidentally voted for Serra, but Priscilla is definitely better.

Gah.

No matter, Priscilla still has approx. 100% more votes than Serra right now.

Oh yeah, I voted Priscilla if you hadn't guessed by now.

She is the best unit on my current HNM runthrough.

Gah.

No matter, Priscilla still has approx. 100% more votes than Serra right now.

Oh yeah, I voted Priscilla if you hadn't guessed by now.

She is the best unit on my current HNM runthrough.

Well, 66.67%, actually.

Still, to add on to Priscilla's strong points, quiet and sweet girls >>>>> loud and obnoxious.

I like using Priscilla cus of her personality.

Serra is those types of girl who just give me a headache. I went out with tons of girls like that <_<

Though as a unit she is alright, I just find it a major pain to level her up.

I like using Priscilla cus of her personality.

Serra is those types of girl who just give me a headache. I went out with tons of girls like that <_<

Though as a unit she is alright, I just find it a major pain to level her up.

I always have trouble leveling thieves and healers. I'm always afraid that a theif is going to die if I let him/her attack someone.

Priscilla for sure!

Serra has Lyn Mode training, and seeing as you want to get Nils to level 7 to get Chapter 19xx, Serra can be level 12 when she rejoins you in chapter 12. Priscilla will be level 3 and will be 1HKO'd or 2HKO'd by everything on the map. Plus, Serra joins with no effort at all, while you have to rush (with Marcus if necessary) to get Priscilla. Serra is more useful already.

Serra is likely to take the second (or even the first) Guiding Ring, while Priscilla will get the third or possibly even fourth one. This gives Serra a huge advantage, because she can actually attack fairly well, can heal and also has an EXP boost to aid the EXP rank.

Priscilla has a horse... so? What you have to do in order to heal well is be able to keep up with the main group, which Serra can. Priscilla can heal characters like Kent and Lowen who don't die anyway... There's no real advantage for Priscilla there.

Priscilla can only use Fire once she promotes, which is pretty late anyway. That's epic phailure.

Serra > Priscilla rather easily, in fact.

Priscilla has a horse... so? What you have to do in order to heal well is be able to keep up with the main group, which Serra can. Priscilla can heal characters like Kent and Lowen who don't die anyway... There's no real advantage for Priscilla there.

Priscilla can only use Fire once she promotes, which is pretty late anyway. That's epic phailure.

Let's see, Horse/high movement means she can stay back from trouble. If you bring Serra up close to your people, you're bringing her to danger. If you make her stay back, people will have to head to her. Either way, it's going to hurt you some. Priscilla can afford to stay back and still catch up with any injured person.

Fire argument: She can actually use it without being weighed down. Lightning, the lightest Light Magic tome will drop Serra's speed, though not much. Yeah, I know, speed doesn't matter much as far as double attacking goes, but those two need, like most magic users, avoid to survive. Serra can't go anywhere past Shine without her speed going down like crazy. Divine brings her down a whopping 7, man. Ouch. Priscilla has the same CON, so if she were to ever get to C, Anima's Elfire only brings her down 5. Heck, if she makes it to D, she'll have Thunder, which only drops her down 1, but still do h4x things.

If nothing else, you're the first set of folk I've seen to argue that Serra > Priscilla.

Yeah my only problem is recruiting Priscilla especially on hard mode. Plus mainly when playing hard mode, I don't have time to level her up. I just give the guiding ring to Serra since she is at a higher level the Priscilla and is needed the most, since Priscilla I think comes at a low level.

Edited by Luxord

Yeah my only problem is recruiting Priscilla especially on hard mode. Plus mainly when playing hard mode, I don't have time to level her up. I just give the guiding ring to Serra since she is at a higher level the Priscilla and is needed the most.

Hmm, I never had trouble with recruiting her. Just send a person down and go get her. Sure, the Pirates appear earlier and whatnot, but it still was never an issue.

Tough one...

Priscilla:

PROS: Anima magic, mounted, needed to recruit Raven, is the only troubadour in this game,

CONS: Gets the mounted weaknesses, is annoying to recruit, later recruit chapter, is accused of incest

Serra:

PROS: has a way earlier recruit chapter, has funny supports, needed to recruit Erk (I usually get Erk before Priscilla),

CONS: has lower movement, has slow supports, has the weakest magic, is sometimes annoying,

I know my PROS and CONS suck but this is a small way how I see it. I voted Priscilla anyways.

Hmm, I never had trouble with recruiting her. Just send a person down and go get her. Sure, the Pirates appear earlier and whatnot, but it still was never an issue.

I don't know, when it begins to rain, that is when the problem starts...

I do suck at the chapter anyway..>_>

Edited by Luxord

Let's see, Horse/high movement means she can stay back from trouble. If you bring Serra up close to your people, you're bringing her to danger. If you make her stay back, people will have to head to her. Either way, it's going to hurt you some. Priscilla can afford to stay back and still catch up with any injured person.

With Serra's Defense supports she isn't going to die anyway. Besides, if you can keep up with the main group and not die, then what's the problem? If you can move further than the main group and be at a good chance of dying, then all you have is a big problem. Priscilla's extra movement is barely an advantage.

Fire argument: She can actually use it without being weighed down. Lightning, the lightest Light Magic tome will drop Serra's speed, though not much. Yeah, I know, speed doesn't matter much as far as double attacking goes, but those two need, like most magic users, avoid to survive. Serra can't go anywhere past Shine without her speed going down like crazy. Divine brings her down a whopping 7, man. Ouch. Priscilla has the same CON, so if she were to ever get to C, Anima's Elfire only brings her down 5. Heck, if she makes it to D, she'll have Thunder, which only drops her down 1, but still do h4x things.

Except that Fire has lollable Might for the moment Priscilla promotes.

As for the two of them surviving, Serra has defense supports. She isn't going to die so easily.

I voted Priscilla because she is better [important]IMO[/important]I don't want to debate this,so please don't accuse me of anything kplzthxbai

Edited by Ethereal Hero