Priscilla or Serra

Florete

The healers  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you prefer?

• Priscilla
    • Serra

I found Priscilla easily manageable, I used full advantage of her 7 movement. I just gave Serra's Heal staff to Priscilla, and everything was near enough the same, only I had a healer with 7 movement as opposed to 5. Plus, I don't regret doing that on this playthrough especially, looking at my current Priscilla's stats. Easily my best unit, with Florina not too far behind.

well that's what happens when you only train one healer instead of the other, not just because of her movement, as I can see thats the main reason why everyone immediately switched to priscilla and dumped serra off, plus since people do that no one can ever see if serra is really good at all, I barely see any much of serra, just priscilla therefor I can't really say priscilla is way better until I see much more results of people actually using her to her full extent like people do with priscilla

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because there's no way you can train 2 healers effectively at the same time

There's many injuries to be healed, so two healers can be a massive asset.

I prefer Priscilla, but Serra is quite better. However, it's best to use both. ^_^

I vote Serra. Her personality isn't all THAT bad. Her Support with Hector made me sad. I know girls kinda like her: Loud and obnoxious on the outside, hurt and lonely on the inside.

Anyways, better join time, crazy hax avoid, constant criticals, and the fact that in all my playthroughs she has never died once = epic victory. I got nothing against Prissy, I just use/can count on Serra more. I also think her horse deal is a bit overrated. Plenty of great units don't have horses. You're not gonna ditch Raven because Sain has a horse, are you?

Her personality is non-existant. Least from what I see. All I got from her is "Oh noes brother I luv u!" and "Are you ok!? You should always come see me and let me treat your injuries." Somebody give me a better description.

Priscilla has something of a story behind her. Lived in an orphanage with her brother until House Cornwell was destroyed, Priscilla was adopted into a Etrurian family, Caerleon, and Raven set out for revenge against Ostia. She's kind, caring, cute, and the characters generally like to be around her. She also has three romantics endings (though two leave her in tears...)

Serra: Loud and obnoxious, obviously lying about her past, pigtails (I hate pigtails), selfish (Give me a vassal!), extremely self-centered.

Erk: Serra... you're the last person I wanted to see...

Serra: That's so sweet! You wanted to see me!

I didn't like the crying endings...especially because I also like Heath and to my knowledge he doesn't get any...I was really hoping when I got those supports that I would get an ending...

Priscilla has something of a story behind her. Lived in an orphanage with her brother until House Cornwell was destroyed, Priscilla was adopted into a Etrurian family, Caerleon, and Raven set out for revenge against Ostia. She's kind, caring, cute, and the characters generally like to be around her. She also has three romantics endings (though two leave her in tears...)

Serra: Loud and obnoxious, obviously lying about her past, pigtails (I hate pigtails), selfish (Give me a vassal!), extremely self-centered.

Erk: Serra... you're the last person I wanted to see...

Serra: That's so sweet! You wanted to see me!

Priscilla's story does nothing for her personality. The only personality she has is "Brother I love you!!". Serra may be loud and obnoxious, but she's only like that to convince other people that she is ok, though she clearly isn't. Pigtails are weird, but they fit Serra. Serra also has that quirky fashion sense.

Serra's personality is one of her best points! Priscilla is bland and wants to sleep with her brother.

Going to have to agree with you on this one. Without Serra, there wouldn't be any funny support conversations in FE7.

Edited by Black Luster Soldier

I'd much rather prefer Serra over Priscilla any day. To me, she could be useful in terms of recruiting Raven. That's all I would ever bother using her.

That's sad. Priscilla is one of the best characters in the game, if not the best.

That's sad. Priscilla is one of the best characters in the game, if not the best.

Nah, she probably isn't the best of the best. She has some pretty hefty competetion. This game isn't short of amazing characters. You got guys like Guy, Raven, Sain, Lowen, Hector, Oswin, Eliwood, Kent, Pent, Marcus, Matthew, and many, many others that qualify as amazing. In fact, there's more amazing characters in this game then there are mediocre. Both Priscilla and Serra are among the amazing folk. Still, it's hard to say who's the best of the best.

Edited by Pico

I wouldn't consider them the best characters in the game. Sure, they have healing utility, but they can't attack until they promote, which could be quite a time into the game unless you staff abuse. Erk, Canas, Lucius all get staves upon promotion, and Pent, Renault, and Athos can all use staves right away. I might've even missed a few.

I didn't like the crying endings...especially because I also like Heath and to my knowledge he doesn't get any...I was really hoping when I got those supports that I would get an ending...

Heath gets a happy ending with Vaida. >__<

One of the best, not the best. Matthew, Serra, Guy, Kent, Sain, Ninian, and Lowen are too good.

Heath gets a happy ending with Vaida. >__<

One of the best, not the best. Matthew, Serra, Guy, Kent, Sain, Ninian, and Lowen are too good.

In what is totally my very own opinion, she is the best. This is the result of playing the game 40+ times and using every character at least as many times as they have supports.

Do you think I care about Priscilla? Did you forget what I'm talking about? I said I prefer Serra over Priscilla anytime. Cause really, your being very annoying.

Christ, man, don't get all worked up. I was only stating an opinion.

Christ, man, don't get all worked up. I was only stating an opinion.

Then why the hell did that post was directed at me? You made it sound like "LOL you didn't use Priscilla, you suck" and I have a legitimate reason for not using Priscilla. So stop telling me that Priscilla is a good unit and I should use her because really you can't make me use her.

Then why the hell did that post was directed at me? You made it sound like "LOL you didn't use Priscilla, you suck" and I have a legitimate reason for not using Priscilla. So stop telling me that Priscilla is a good unit and I should use her because really you can't make me use her.

Why are you getting so mad at this? I'm sorry if I aggravated you, but that definitely was not my intention and I don't see how that happened.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire