40 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you prefer?

• Priscilla
    • Serra

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...You are the most annoying person I've ever met. You directed this opinion post towards me stating that Priscilla is good and use her when I don't want to. So stop telling me that she is, I don't to use her, period.

What the hell? Do you get kicks out of flaming a mod, and right after she apologized to you? I never told you to use her, just that she's a good character, and then I said that it's my own opinion. I would've said the same thing if you said the same thing about someone like Serra.

For the love of God, I thought the two of us had gotten over this previously. What the hell is wrong with you tonight?

Well well well. It looks like GulcASSa is back. Welcome.

On topic: SerraxHector support makes me sad. Probably because I'm a sap. Also I have lots of friends similar to Serra.

My first response to the topic and I'll be damned before reading 4 pages.

Priscilla gets my vote. I find staff users a gigantic pain in the ass to level up because of my conservative playstyle, so using two of them isn't going to happen. Most the people I always use that Serra can support can also support each other (as in Hector, Matthew, and Oswin can still forge supports between Hector, Matthew and Oswin). Priscilla can finish the love Triangle between Raven and Lucius, another two people I use the majority of the time.

They pretty much fill the same role but Priscilla has a horse and that +1 movement comes in handy more often than not.

They pretty much fill the same role but Priscilla has a horse and that +1 movement comes in handy more often than not.

Priscilla has +2 movement on Serra as long as they're both at the same level of promotion.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Coming back to this, I want to know how Serra even has any supports. The only people she has that don't take >200 turns are Lucius and Sain. Lucius would be decent enough for both of them but nothing outstanding, and Sain is a mounted fighter while Serra is an unmounted healer. When considering tactics, they won't be next to each other very often, definitely not for 121 turns, or even possibly 81 for a B support.

All she can get is a few C supports, maybe a B if she's lucky. Nothing great.

Priscilla on the other hand has Raven and Erk for 75 and 76 turns. The bonuses aren't great, but they're fairly fast. She can also nail a B with anyone on her list. Her slowest B's are as fast as Serra's fastest B's.

I'm saying it's funny how you say supports don't affect a character's value because they take too much effort, and now you're using supports as a way to differentiate them.

I never said that. I said they aren't character making. If a character is only good with supports, that's not as good as someone who's already good without supports. That was the argument I made against Guy. Supports are great, but not character making.

Three range radius for two characters with equal Movement. They'll almost always be in support range.

Don't forget they need to be next to each other for quite a while at times to even get the bonus at all. That's the pretty situational part. And on big maps, three spaces can be a very small amount. Supports help, but I don't rely on them, and I'd never use them to say a character is better or worse (until it comes to FE10, anyway).

See bolded part.

Edited by Meteor