Consolidation: which version of each character will you vote for?

BANRYU

1 minute ago, Nym said:

I'm not a fan either but Dark Mage > SwordMaster

If he had a better outfit, I'd agree with you, but I just think he looks stupid in that getup.  I really hate the 3DS Dark Mage clothing.

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

If he had a better outfit, I'd agree with you, but I just think he looks stupid in that getup.  I really hate the 3DS Dark Mage clothing.

For Owain, yeah

For Orphelia, however... :)

Edited by Nym

8 minutes ago, Gima said:

OK, the Anna poll than Banyru did lists games she's not even in, much less versions of the characters that are even options in Choose Your Heroes. Here.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12162609

If he's not going to fix that, I will.

Really appreciate that you're shitting on my efforts while I'm running around making other polls with a headache and not having the time to check which games/polls she's in lol.

I'll add it to the OP. Man if this isn't essentially gamer -> developer ingratitude in a nutshell IDK what is

Edited by BANRYU

I've put the poll on Tumblr now as well, planning to spread it to as many social media outlets as I can figure out how to operate. I've also linked this thread and told them to come here to comment if they're doing the Tellius/Jugdral/Archanea polls lol. So... possible new member influx incoming? Or not? IDK

EDIT: Post is here if anyone wants to help spread it around. The more votes, the better.

Edited by BANRYU

1 hour ago, BANRYU said:

Really appreciate that you're shitting on my efforts while I'm running around making other polls with a headache and not having the time to check which games/polls she's in lol.

I'll add it to the OP. Man if this isn't essentially gamer -> developer ingratitude in a nutshell IDK what is

Sorry about that man, wasn't shitting on you. Recognize that it was probably a headache. Was more just saying "Hey, I'll help out here!"

Just now, Gima said:

Sorry about that man, wasn't shitting on you. Recognize that it was probably a headache. Was more just saying "Hey, I'll help out here!"

Aight aight, sorry I jumped on you like that lol. Just be aware that anything with the words 'if they're not gonna do that, I will' is always gonna come off as kinda rude or passive-aggressive or what have you. You were right to point out my mistake, but just mind ya wording next time. 

Just now, BANRYU said:

Aight aight, sorry I jumped on you like that lol. Just be aware that anything with the words 'if they're not gonna do that, I will' is always gonna come off as kinda rude or passive-aggressive or what have you. You were right to point out my mistake, but just mind ya wording next time. 

OK, sorry. I'm still new to this "being polite" thing. I... really have no idea it works.

4 minutes ago, Gima said:

OK, sorry. I'm still new to this "being polite" thing. I... really have no idea it works.

I mean... I can't tell if you're trolling, but... generally you just ask yourself 'would saying this to someone IRL piss them off? would someone saying this to ME piss ME off?' IDK man I don't think it's THAT hard. 

6 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

I mean... I can't tell if you're trolling, but... generally you just ask yourself 'would saying this to someone IRL piss them off? would someone saying this to ME piss ME off?' IDK man I don't think it's THAT hard. 

Yeah, I understand that. I am not trolling. Don't really know what else to say besides that.

All right dude I'll take your word for it. 

Another good indicator, incidentally, is if people respond with hostility to what you're saying lol. Though that only works in hindsight.

I voted for RD's version of Nephenee today, the art is slightly better in that game than PoR haha. 

Nice, I checked the polls again today and the results are starting to pick up! If anyone wants to help spread this around, I have links to the polls on Tumblr and Twitter in the OP that can be spread around there too. 

Now that I have slightly more downtime, I might be willing to make additional character votes for chars like Finn, Nephenee, and Sothe IF enough people comment with votes for them, in case that sounds good to anyone.

I mean, we already have two comments/votes for RD Nephenee, so there's that.