Favorite Personal Skill?

Corrobin

What's your favorite Personal Skill? Mine has to be Kaden's. It saved Sakura a few times: Kaden comes back from mage-killing, Sakura was rocking an Iron Yumi as Priestess but got hit a few times, Sakura Sun Festal's Kaden, Kaden heals her back. It's just as good as Live To Serve!

1 hour ago, Silent Mercenary said:

Azura's Healing Descant is my favorite and has been the most helpful skill. It's just 10% HP, but I try to leave units around her to heal for free, and replace or complement staves and healing weapons/tomes.

Turn her into a kinshi knight and get Amaterasu and watch as she becomes a competent healer. Pass it on to her two kids and there are many happy things around. Healers? We don't need no stinking healers when we have the power of standing close to each other. 

Edited by Augestein

I honestly like Draconic Heir (Kana's) and Lucky Charm (Midori's); they can be fun for creating gimmick builds.

http://i.imgur.com/aOlktdT.jpg

Midori meanwhile just spawns Gold Bars and Tonics (courtesy of Profiteer and Witch's Brew), maybe mug a Hoshidan iron weapon or two (Salvage Blow + Galeforce).

Edited by Roflolxp54

Lily's poise, it works perfectly for Elise. 

Very good Prfs on paper whose potential is kinda wasted: Bloodthirst (Peri's, can't survive during the EP because she's too squishy and can't rely on Avoid, but works perfectly with Galeforce), Subaki's (too slow), Unmask (not tons of female enemies), Optimistic, Opportunist.

11 hours ago, Silent Mercenary said:

Azura's Healing Descant is my favorite and has been the most helpful skill. It's just 10% HP, but I try to leave units around her to heal for free, and replace or complement staves and healing weapons/tomes.

9 hours ago, Augestein said:

Turn her into a kinshi knight and get Amaterasu and watch as she becomes a competent healer. Pass it on to her two kids and there are many happy things around. Healers? We don't need no stinking healers when we have the power of standing close to each other. 

You gotta admit, Healing Descant is unimpressive without Amaterasu to combine it with, and unless you buy it, Amaterasu is gonna come too late to make any real difference, in addition to honestly being unimpressive for a level 15 skill (20% healing just doesn't hack it).

Anyways, Quiet Strength and Lily's Poise take it, more so the former because most all Hoshidan units are so very brittle.

4 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

You gotta admit, Healing Descant is unimpressive without Amaterasu to combine it with, and unless you buy it, Amaterasu is gonna come too late to make any real difference, in addition to honestly being unimpressive for a level 15 skill (20% healing just doesn't hack it).

Anyways, Quiet Strength and Lily's Poise take it, more so the former because most all Hoshidan units are so very brittle.

I usually buy it tbh. But yeah, without Amaterasu I don't like it too much.

I wish that the limit for weapon names was bigger. I want to name one of Odin's katanas:

Shinten-Rekku-Zankou-Senpuu-Messai-Shinbatsu-Kassatsu-Geki

Or, in English:

Tremorous Celestial Sundering Shredding Light of Cyclonic Butchery

If you get the reference, you are a cool person.

12 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

I wish that the limit for weapon names was bigger. I want to name one of Odin's katanas:

Shinten-Rekku-Zankou-Senpuu-Messai-Shinbatsu-Kassatsu-Geki

Or, in English:

Tremorous Celestial Sundering Shredding Light of Cyclonic Butchery

If you get the reference, you are a cool person.

Tales of Graces. Right?

2 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Tales of Graces. Right?

Technically Tales of Destiny 2 did it first, but Graces was the one we got overseas, so yeah, you're right.

Overall, Aching Blood, Bibliophile and Fierce Rival.
Aching Blood encourages getting creative with weapon naming.
Bibliophile is nice because I love my magic users.
Fierce Rival is an interesting one. In general cases, I've never cared for Selena's personal since I tend to use Guard Stance much more often than Attack Stance. Enter the gay patch! Instantly S-supported Selena with Charlotte, threw Bold Stance onto Charlotte by completely legal means and sat back to watch Berserker/Hero fury team destroy the world.

I'm also a fan of Highwayman/Kagero's Dart combo.

I really like Azura's because it it's great with Amaratsu, but Odin's has the most entertaining add a forged killing edge with deathblow for more lolz. My random bond unit that had swordfaire was pretty fun too

Edited by Chuanlei

On 1/21/2017 at 11:54 PM, Silent Mercenary said:

Add Amaterasu and Camaraderie with it and she becomes a passive healing god to anyone with 2 spaces of her.

Edited by crazy_man

44 minutes ago, crazy_man said:

Add Amaterasu and Camaraderie with it and she becomes a passive healing god to anyone with 2 spaces of her.

Camaraderie works only with the user; its effect doesn't apply to other units unlike Amaterasu.

When it comes to self-healing, there's Kana if (s)he were to be wielding a dragonstone. Draconic Heir + Renewal + Even Better + Better Odds = 85% HP recovery per turn, or as much as 51 HP out of 60 HP or 59 out of 70 HP (HP +5 and HP Tonic).