• Kellam
    • Kjelle
    • Oboro
    • Shiro
    • Benny
    • Effie
    • Ignatius
    • I don't know

Aran got my vote for Veteran tier. I loved Radiant Dawn's design for the soldier class, and would love to see it return. That and Aran was a great defensive tank, he may not kill as easily as Nephenee, but he can take hits easier. That and his strength and skill are typically pretty good for me, so throw a killer weapon or a forged lance with extra crit and he can kill just fine.

Benny for recent. I loved Benny as both a character and a unit. He has always been on my team since I started. Great defensive unit that I think is extremely underrated in Fates. That and he has some really good supports. Oboro might of won over him, if it wasn't for the fact that I didn't like the design of the spear fighters/soldiers in Fates.

Dalsin. I know other units are better suited, but he's always been my best unit for capturing. HM to Draug for choking this point.

Devdan. He's not a good unit, at all. But I think he's really funny. I was about to pass him up, but after I saw that he and Danved had separate spots on the poll, I couldn't resist. Devdan takes it over Danved purely for having supports. HMs to almost everyone in Veteran section, I love most of these characters.

Benny. I really like Effie's design, but Benny's got a much more likable personality in my opinion. One of the rare characters in Fates that can be likable in every support chain he has.

Hannibal: I liked his character and design that all.  

Oswin: FE 7 bias, I love his Character and his involvement the in the story. He is also one of the best Knights in the series (though that is not saying much) so he is fun as a unit.

Oboro: I like her character one of the few Fates, character with any actual depths. She is also a pretty good unit as well.

Edited by Locke087

Classic: Haven't played FE1-3 and I don't find any good in the Judgral series, so no vote.

Veteran: FE10 Gatrie. A general with 60% speed growth kicks ass. Nephenee is pretty good in FE9 but overhyped for me.

Modern: Effie is great in each difficulty.

Edited by Eleanor Hume