FE Heroes Error 803-3001

shadowofchaos

Hello everyone. I really appreciate all the industrious people here who've made it possible to play this game on pc.

Yet since I installed the chinese bluestacks, while playing FE: Heroes my computer suddenly and randomly shuts

down and restarts. This is really concerning. Is it a common problem with Bluestacks and does anyone else have

such a problem? Id really appreciate any help anyone could give. I'm probably not the only one with this issue.

PS : this is my first post by the way just joined ^^ .

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, mental_offence said:

I've made a copy of MEmu image with Marbels's workaround for anyone who had problems applying said method to their copies.

Basically, download and install MEmu 2.9.6 from here, then download and install this file, and after that download this archive, exctract FEH.ova anywhere, launch Multi-MEmu -> Create emulator -> Import emulator -> FEH.ova. Just launch FEH, press "Update" twice and play normally afterwards.

The emulator crashes when I try to open FEH or when I try to link.

9 minutes ago, Darth_Atreyu said:

The emulator crashes when I try to open FEH or when I try to link.

Shouldn't happen. I even made one more instance of FEH.ova and linked nintendo account - everything worked perfectly.

Honestly dunno why is this happening. Maybe its because of some pc hardware or software incompatibilities, can't tell you for sure.

On 15/09/2017 at 7:30 AM, mental_offence said:

I've made a copy of MEmu image with Marbels's workaround for anyone who had problems applying said method to their copies.

Basically, download and install MEmu 2.9.6 from here, then download and install this file, and after that download this archive, exctract FEH.ova anywhere, launch Multi-MEmu -> Create emulator -> Import emulator -> FEH.ova. Just launch FEH, press "Update" twice and play normally afterwards.

I've done what I believe to have been the same as what these steps say. I've
- Installed Memu 2.9.6
- Downloaded the patch for Multi-memu
- Created the emulator for FEH.ova

Now, from here, I click the "Start" button next to the emulator I just imported - and Memu starts as it normally does. However, it seems to stop loading at exactly 59% every time. I've reinstalled it and tried again, but to no avail. Am I missing anything? Thanks.

2 hours ago, mental_offence said:

@Anatae For me it jumps from 44% to 60% and continues loading.

I don't really know what's causing this. Do you have hardware virtualization enabled in bios?

No I didn't, and it's working now. I didn't think it had to be enabled because it only mentioned that it would let it run faster in the prompt, so I thought I'd save myself the hassle of messing with my computer's settings and see if it'd still run satisfactorily anyways. 

Thank you very much for the quick response! And thank you for the help!

On 9/14/2017 at 3:30 PM, mental_offence said:

I tired your little method, it works but the sound is really monotoned any fix?

Edited by SwiftSwaft

17 hours ago, mental_offence said:

@SwiftSwaft Turn on hardware virtualization if you didn't do it yet. You can try to edit memu settings: decrease/increase number of cpus, increase ram, make a smaller resolution.

If problem still exists - just play without sound :p

It runs smoothly but the audio is at a lower pitch. I don't mind just seeing if you had or could fix the problem. Either way thx. 

On 9/14/2017 at 5:30 PM, mental_offence said:

Is there an issue where root does not work even with it enabled? Was it disabled on purpose because of the issue with running FE: Heroes in the first place?

On 9/14/2017 at 5:30 PM, mental_offence said:

Basically, download and install MEmu 2.9.6 from here, then download and install this file, and after that download this archive, exctract FEH.ova anywhere,

FEH.rar is corrupt when I download it from there and try to open it. This happens no matter how many times I download again. Are there any other links?

53 minutes ago, mental_offence said:

@blackguard4life Actually, this MEmu image was modified by some japanese user for Fate/Grand Order game, and someone figured out FEH works here too. Root is completely removed, also some changes are made to kernel and other system files.

I see, odd. Even though it says root is enabled, whenever I use a root checker it says it is not and whenever I try to say, go into root folders it says it is not rooted, so I am not sure what is wrong there.

1 minute ago, blackguard4life said:

I see, odd. Even though it says root is enabled, whenever I use a root checker it says it is not and whenever I try to say, go into root folders it says it is not rooted, so I am not sure what is wrong there.

No, you see, root files are always being present in unmodified MEmu image. Even if root is "disabled" in memu settings the files are still in system and detectable by FEH.

In modified image root files were cut out permanently, so the memu root option won't have any effect.

1 hour ago, mental_offence said:

No, you see, root files are always being present in unmodified MEmu image. Even if root is "disabled" in memu settings the files are still in system and detectable by FEH.

In modified image root files were cut out permanently, so the memu root option won't have any effect.

I understand this, thank you for explaining. If I am explaining this incorrectly, please correct me. So, root files were cut out permanently. I am to assume this affects viewing root files as well? The reason I ask is because I wish to delete the deviceaccount.xml for Fire Emblem: Heroes so that I can re-roll faster to get the characters I want. But, for all intents and purposes, it is not possible for me to access past data/data folder. Upon trying to access the com.nintendo.zaba folder, it states "Your device doesn't appear to be rooted" message. 

Edited by blackguard4life