FE Heroes Error 803-3001

shadowofchaos

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Natsume That's because google apps are still in system, either in prebundled.vdi or priv-downloads folder.

Let's try another way. After restarting bluestacks launch link2sd, search for "Google Play Services" and look where it's installed (it's written below app name), write it here.

Also, tell me what's your size of prebundled.vdi in megabytes.

Edited by mental_offence

45 minutes ago, mental_offence said:

@Natsume That's because google apps are still in system, either in prebundled.vdi or priv-downloads folder.

Let's try another way. After restarting bluestacks launch link2sd, search for "Google Play Services" and look where it's installed (it's written below app name), write it here.

I reinstalled bluestacks again, starting from fresh, priv-downloads folder is always empty, there is nothing in it, but there are stuffs in priv-apps.

EDIT: fixed the problem, it works well now, thanks for helping in pms ^^

Edited by Natsume

On 8/3/2017 at 8:07 PM, Ninferno said:

Bluestacks has been working without 803 for me for a couple of days now using this method:

1. Download and install Bluestacks. Download and install FE Heroes via APK. Start FEH, log on to your account, then back out (i.e. before downloading the 500+ MB update).

2. Go to settings -> apps -> all (which is the right most tab), disable Google Play Games, Play Services/Store/Framework (can't remember their exact names but you know what they are; they are right next to each other as they all carry the Google name. I'm not sure if all of these need to be disabled, but I disable them all just to be sure). Also, when "uninstall update" is an option, be sure to do it.

3. Start FEH again. Error will show up saying you need play service and ask you to enable it. Click the "Enable" in this popup, which brings you to the setting -> apps -> play service page. DO NOT click the "Enable" here, just click Bluestacks' "Back" button to return to FEH. In my experience, you will encounter this twice (error popup -> "enable" -> back -> error popup again -> "enable" again -> back again) but FEH will eventually start as per normal. This behavior is very similar to the AMIDuOS "error popup -> OK -> minimize -> bring it back up" trick mentioned here before.

Hope this work out for you.

I still get the error after doing all of this. i downloaded FEH from QooApp. Is that the porblem?

On 3/9/2017 at 0:28 AM, mental_offence said:

Apparently, FEH subreddit deleted my thread because "We do not allow download links from unofficial sources (APKs, Emulators, etc.) as it's against the terms of service", so I'll just copy everything here.

I made this guide with two intentions - to avoid downloading FEH from third-party websites and to bring back "mass" rerolling. After doing all steps you'll be able to download FEH from Google Play and reroll just by deleting 1 file, not reinstalling whole game everytime. Also you can use this guide just to play FEH without any errors.

The new fix is a little harder to perform than the old one as it is kinda complicated, so be ready to spend some time on it. Also excuse me for poor english, but I tried to make this guide as simple as possible.

What you will need: Bluestacks 3 and several other programs: Ext2Fsd 0.68, Arsenal Image Mounter, Bluestacks Tweaker 2, edited framework.jar, link2sd, root explorer, microG Services Core 0.24-81 and microG Services Framework Proxy; I’ve included all of them in a single archive.

1) Install Bluestacks and use your google account to login. After that close and exit from Bluestacks.

Now, if you want to use several instances of Bluestacks to reroll more effectively - you have to create new instances right now, because later you won't be able to login using google account and proceed further. Create new instances and login in every single one.

2) Extract all files from the archive above. Install Ext2Fsd (check all marks while installing).

3) Open Arsenal Image Mounter folder and launch ArsenalImageMounter. Press “OK” to proceed with free mode. Press “Mount image” and go to C:\ProgramData\BlueStacks\Engine\Android.

If you can’t find ProgramData folder – you have to enable showing hidden folders in windows explorer, or you can just copy address and put it in address bar of Arsenal Image Mounter.

Choose Prebundled.vdi. Choose “Write original” option and check mark on “Create removable disk device”. New disk should appear in your explorer. Open it, go to system-priv-app and delete everything but com.android.vending.apk.

4) Press “Remove all” in Arsenal Image Mounter. Mount new image – Root.vdi. Once again choose “Write original” option and check mark on “Create removable disk device”. Take framework.jar from extracted archive and copy it to android\system\framework in new disk (replace it). Press “Remove all” in Arsenal Image Mounter and close it.

5) Launch Bluestacks. Open BSTweaker2 folder (from extracted archive) and launch BlueStacksTweaker2. Choose “Helpers” menu and patch “Root for BlueStacks”. Close BlueStacksTweaker2.

6) In BlueStacks press “Install apk” in bottom right corner and choose Root_Explorer from extracted archive. Install and launch it. Go to data/priv-downloads and delete everything but com.android.vending.apk. Go to my apps - system app - settings - apps and check if there're updates for Google Play Services installed, and if they are - delete them. Reboot Bluestacks.

After rebooting check data/priv-downloads folder once again. If there’s nothing here but com.android.vending.apk – everything is fine. Sometimes though those files reappear. In that case you will have to once again launch Arsenal Image Mounter, mount Prebundled.vdi and delete all apks from system-priv-app but com.android.vending.apk and then delete everything from data/priv-downloads (but com.android.vending.apk).

7) Install both apks of microG. For some reason Framework Proxy will appear in installed apps, but Services Core will not. That’s why we need to install some app (like link2sd for example) to launch microG. Install link2sd apk, launch it, search for microG Services Core, long tap on it and press “Launch”.

8) Enable Google device registration and Google Cloud Messaging. After that launch Google Play and login using your google account. First time after login it will give you RH-01 error. Close Google Play and open it again.

Now you can download FEH right from Google Play and enjoy playing without any errors whatsoever! Sign in with your Nintendo account or just reroll like crazy – do as you wish.

Note that if you have multiple instances of Bluestacks you will have to do all these steps above for every instance. New path for them will be C:\ProgramData\BlueStacks\Engine\Android_1, Android_2, etc.

I'll try to answer to all your questions if there will be any. Enjoy.

All of this worked and i managed to install FEH from the play store but i run into this problem http://prntscr.com/ggtkcf

Edited by nowait

@nowait We had problem just like that on previous page.

Check if both microG apps are installed. Launch microG Services Core and go to Self-Check. First six marks are supposed to be checked.
If atleast first mark isn't checked - you have to redo 4th step. You are supposed to replace framework.jar from android\system\framework with the one from extracted archive.

Edited by mental_offence

I'm having a problem with step 6 where the data/priv-downloads folder is completely empty.  I've tried restarting twice and still run into this problem.  I've checked the prebundled.vdi file multiple times and made sure only the com.android.vending.apk file is there, but it doesn't change anything.  Any solutions?

Thank you

39 minutes ago, spacechip said:

I'm having a problem with step 6 where the data/priv-downloads folder is completely empty.  I've tried restarting twice and still run into this problem.  I've checked the prebundled.vdi file multiple times and made sure only the com.android.vending.apk file is there, but it doesn't change anything.  Any solutions?

Thank you

It looks like it might be similar to some of the other issues further up in the thread.  Have you tried the solutions proposed there?

39 minutes ago, eclipse said:

It looks like it might be similar to some of the other issues further up in the thread.  Have you tried the solutions proposed there?

Yep, I even found the reddit thread where OP responded to someone having the same problem as me.  I'm going to try starting over again though so I'm hoping for a good outcome.

EDIT:  I'm a fool.  I had downloaded bluestacks 3 before so I assumed it'd work.  When I downloaded the one in the link you provided, it worked.  The only small problem I had was that I could not find microG service core, but upon reading your solution on reddit and disabling the google play services updates and reinstalling the apk, I was able to find it.

Edited by spacechip

>using Memestacks

ok how about an emulator that doesnt run like an unstable crack addict. so anyone remember that Memu build with FGO? yeah its that but i found a way to stop 3001 on it.

First, get this specific version of Memu because i aint tested the new one:

http://www.memuplay.com/blog/index.php/2017/03/03/memu-2-9-6-is-released/

then grab this:

http://www.memuplay.com/blog/index.php/2017/03/11/memu-android-5-1-rc5-is-released/

follow the instructions up there but grab this too:

https://mega.nz/#!Oo8TjQSA!zT0akTB_pCg1XxzwJ2IahQ-hrDvIebHNgNPbdSCBfEM

once you got all of that done, grab an .apk of FEH. download everything, link your account. and thats enough to start playing but once you quit out, youll get 3001'd from coming back. SO what you'll do now is reboot memu(if you're not sure if you got everything done right, CLONE your instance just in case) and hop into your apps setting and you're just gonna uninstall updates, disable, clear data, clear cache, and finally Force Stop on all google related stuff.

b1adce6049.png

and do this for all of em too

if you get this, just click Manage Device Administrators

0a45751cb6.png

uncheck this

cd204ae11c.png

and then click deactivate

eff08e3ba7.png

dont forget to tab over to the ALL section of apps to do the same thing for the rest of them

14f3df8059.png

once you start the game youll be greeted with this popup, just press back a few times, tab out then tab back in. and then hit update

a9276e81d8.png

soooo yeah. there you go. if anything reactivates itself just check before playing. you might need to do the disabling often, which is ok its better than having to redownload the whole game over and over.

hope this helped yall.

Edited by Marbels

1 hour ago, Svados said:

I've been using the workaround Ninferno explained, but with the 1.7.0 update the game just closes while loading for me

Where'd you find the update?

EDIT: Nevermind. Now I have the same problem as him.

Edited by Zeo

1 hour ago, Svados said:

I've been using the workaround Ninferno explained, but with the 1.7.0 update the game just closes while loading for me

I have heard the same from a friend of mine; I haven't tried it myself yet since I'm not home but if there are multiple people saying the same, it mostly means my method with Bluestacks has indeed stopped working with 1.7. Maybe we should wait for our friends @mental_offence and @Marbels to see if their respective methods work with 1.7.

21 minutes ago, Ninferno said:

Btw, I also heard that AMIDuOS still works with 1.7. I suppose in the worst case we can still go back to AMIDuOS before someone figures Bluestacks + 1.7 out .

I can confirm that AMIDuOS still works. So that's what we're stuck with until someone comes in with an update on Bluestacks or Memu. Hopefully so, I'd forgotten how sluggish the game runs on this.

5 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I can confirm that AMIDuOS still works. So that's what we're stuck with until someone comes in with an update on Bluestacks or Memu. Hopefully so, I'd forgotten how sluggish the game runs on this.

How does AMIDuOS work? The Wifi searches but never connects to mine?

7 minutes ago, SwiftSwaft said:

How does AMIDuOS work? The Wifi searches but never connects to mine?

Not sure what you're talking about, going to have to direct you to someone else in this topic. I didn't have any trouble installing and running DuOs, but it's only a 30 day trial.

Just now, Zeo said:

Not sure what you're talking about, going to have to direct you to someone else in this topic. I didn't have any trouble installing and running DuOs, but it's only a 30 day trial.

Does yours connect to your wifi without setup?

Use AMIDuOS Pro, Through Qooapp download the apk! Don't enable google play when asked to, just press the 'ok' on the pop-up. 

The screen might remain black for a short while, minimizing seems to help! it's a trial but holds no restrictions (so far) and can tie you over until the other emulators are fixed or you could just re-download this (IDK really if that works when expires). 

Hope this helps!

Btw, if your main device is Samsung and it supports FEH, you can use Samsung SideSync to play FEH on PC without any worries! ;):

A little bit laggy, but for sure it's one of the most safest method.

Edited by Rinski