FE Heroes Error 803-3001

shadowofchaos

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Rinski said:

I've been playing for 2 days without any 803 error

I'm trying this method right now it either crashes upon launching (unrooted), or it gives 803 error (rooted)

Are you doing something different?

Edited by Xanek

3 hours ago, Rinski said:

I've been playing for 2 days without any 803 error

Are you serious ?

I have followed the video carefully and it definitely does give error 803 for me, the guy himself aknowledged so .... Did you do something different ?

On 13.07.2017 at 4:27 PM, Xanek said:

Are you doing something different?

On 13.07.2017 at 5:26 PM, kratosangel said:

Are you serious ?

I have followed the video carefully and it definitely does give error 803 for me, the guy himself aknowledged so .... Did you do something different ?

Yeah, 3 days on a row on my notebook without 803 error... Just carefully followed his instruction.

I will try to do it on my desktop PC to notice what I have done differently. I will write back later then.

1 hour ago, Rinski said:

I will try to do it on my desktop PC to notice what I have done differently. I will write back later then.

Ok... First of all I carefully followed video instructions to install it all on my desktop PC... Right after this video I did some stuff:

1. Changed settings to make MEMU looks like a real phone and add some stability to it (look at attachments).
  2. *IMPORTANT* Installed FEH after I made all the settings! (Untick "Root Mode" before installing FEH matters!!!)
  3. Game asked to update Google Play Service or something like that... I logged in my google account and then google play crashed, I tried second time and this time it decided to update. :)
  4. Loged in into the game, linked my nintendo account, downloaded game data and...
  5. ???
  6. PROFIT!

Made one Tempest run to check. Everything seems ok!

P.S. Sry for my english... I do my best!

01_170714234118.png

02_170714234507.png

Edited by Rinski

On 09/07/2017 at 2:26 AM, Hmm said:

I believe I found a method that works. My video is for proof.

All you need to do is install Amiduos, install FE Heroes (I believe that Amiduos must be running in order to install apps) and start it up. Then press ok to the messages, press - at the upper right of the emulator, and then click on the Amiduos icon in your taskbar to open it again. Just do NOT install google services. Just install Amiduos and leave it as it is. A bit more instructions are in the video description if needed.

Uhh, I posted a comment on your yt video, Amiduos doesn't start if I don't install gapps, do you have an idea why ?

19 minutes ago, Instaburst said:

Well, I guess it's my pc that doesn't work with Nemu / Amiduos

I guess I'll wait years for someone to make Nox great again

Sorry, haven't been around today. If you're using windows 10, it works fine for me on windows 10. It's something else if that's what you're thinking. Maybe you got a 32 bit version when you have 64?

No, if I download 32 bit version it just tells me to use the 64 bit version.

I've tried both jellybean version and lollipop version, nothing worked except that jellybean version had an error when lollipop just didn't start.

Thanks for for the help still, I really wanted to play FEH because I'm a fan of the FE series, but I guess Nintendo doesn't want someone who uses a old phone to play their game.

5 minutes ago, Instaburst said:

No, if I download 32 bit version it just tells me to use the 64 bit version.

I've tried both jellybean version and lollipop version, nothing worked except that jellybean version had an error when lollipop just didn't start.

Thanks for for the help still, I really wanted to play FEH because I'm a fan of the FE series, but I guess Nintendo doesn't want someone who uses a old phone to play their game.

Computers can be weird sometimes. Maybe try looking up Amiduos's requirements or what's causing the error? Sorry probably can't help you beyond that but it's probably not your pc so much as it's something wrong with your pc.

15 hours ago, Rinski said:

Ok... First of all I carefully followed video instructions to install it all on my desktop PC... Right after this video I did some stuff:

1. Changed settings to make MEMU looks like a real phone and add some stability to it (look at attachments).
  2. *IMPORTANT* Installed FEH after I made all the settings! (Untick "Root Mode" before installing FEH matters!!!)
  3. Game asked to update Google Play Service or something like that... I logged in my google account and then google play crashed, I tried second time and this time it decided to update. :)
  4. Loged in into the game, linked my nintendo account, downloaded game data and...
  5. ???
  6. PROFIT!

Made one Tempest run to check. Everything seems ok!

P.S. Sry for my english... I do my best!

01_170714234118.png

02_170714234507.png

I followed those steps carefully indeed but I was still hit by the infamous error 803 so I really don't know how you managed to escape it ...

Tried the Amiduos method and it didn't work for me. The only difference between my version and his version is that mine has a screen lock (that is very annoying to get through), and once I minimize and miraculously pass the screen lock, it shows the same error instead of starting the game.

I also followed the MEmu guy's method and it didn't work. I still get the same error, and unmarking Root Access immediately makes it happen (vs taking some time to happen when I am using Root Access).

FEH commits suicide on Nox whenever I try to open it, rooted or not.

I think I'll have to use the Bluestacks method, then download the app that deletes the data that is somewhere I haven't figured out how to reach yet/am too lazy to read tutorials and figure that out and see if it works this way.

Edited by Rapier

5 hours ago, Rapier said:

Tried the Amiduos method and it didn't work for me. The only difference between my version and his version is that mine has a screen lock (that is very annoying to get through), and once I minimize and miraculously pass the screen lock, it shows the same error instead of starting the game.

I also followed the MEmu guy's method and it didn't work. I still get the same error, and unmarking Root Access immediately makes it happen (vs taking some time to happen when I am using Root Access).

FEH commits suicide on Nox whenever I try to open it, rooted or not.

I think I'll have to use the Bluestacks method, then download the app that deletes the data that is somewhere I haven't figured out how to reach yet/am too lazy to read tutorials and figure that out and see if it works this way.

In settings you can turn off screen lock under security. What error is it showing exactly though? If it's the 803-3001 make sure you didn't install gapps and reinstall Amiduos if you did. If it says the games needs play services to run, it's supposed to do that as those  are the messages I referred to. If you did all that, I don't see why it wouldn't be working for you specifically...

If you're getting the unknown exception error try getting an older version of Amiduos.

Edited by Hmm

Nevermind, it worked now (I reinstalled it, then somehow it just worked). I'm not sure if I'll evade the 803-3001 error, but thanks for the help.

How do I open multiple instances of it?

Edited by Rapier

5 minutes ago, Rapier said:

Nevermind, it worked now (I reinstalled it, then somehow it just worked). I'm not sure if I'll evade the 803-3001 error, but thanks for the help.

How do I open multiple instances of it?

Not entirely sure what you mean by multiple instances. If you mean multiple instances of android it sounds like they removed that feature, but maybe that changed in the latest release.

I followed the amiduos method and it seems to work. But I have 2 questions.

1. I can only seem to play in full screen? How do i make it smaller?

2. The trial only lasts for 30 days. What happens after that?

Edited by sehnjou

3 hours ago, sehnjou said:

I followed the amiduos method and it seems to work. But I have 2 questions.

1. I can only seem to play in full screen? How do i make it smaller?

2. The trial only lasts for 30 days. What happens after that?

1) Go into settings >AMIDuOS Configuration Tool > Small Screen

2) I don't know yet, I guess we'll have to pay or go to the free version, not sure if it's going to work too or not yet :/

To be honest, I sincerely someone find a better solution for Nox, Memu or some other good emulator in the mean time.

11 hours ago, kratosangel said:

1) Go into settings >AMIDuOS Configuration Tool > Small Screen

2) I don't know yet, I guess we'll have to pay or go to the free version, not sure if it's going to work too or not yet :/

To be honest, I sincerely someone find a better solution for Nox, Memu or some other good emulator in the mean time.

Thanks!

And yea I wish they would fix Nox..

On 15.07.2017 at 3:25 PM, kratosangel said:

I followed those steps carefully indeed but I was still hit by the infamous error 803 so I really don't know how you managed to escape it ...

Today I got 803. Right now I'm on the same boat as you, guys... :>_<:

11 hours ago, kratosangel said:

Well you had been very lucky so far, that's the only positive aspect x)

I wish I could pull Reinhardt +Atk\-Spd with that luck... but I couldn't. :rolleyes:

Btw, I fully uninstalled FEH from MEMU (with data\cache wipe), reinstalled it and right now it's working again. Made one Tempest run to check.

Edited by Rinski

8 hours ago, Rinski said:

I wish I could pull Reinhardt +Atk\-Spd with that luck... but I couldn't. :rolleyes:

Btw, I fully uninstalled FEH from MEMU (with data\cache wipe), reinstalled it and right now it's working again. Made one Tempest run to check.

Yeah it'll work for some time, until you're hit again by the error 803 ^^