FE Heroes Error 803-3001

shadowofchaos

Memu still works, but the error is much more frequent now. Before the update, I could consistently go a day or half a day before getting error'd out, but I'm now having to deal with the error literally every 15 minutes to half an hour. I've used the bridge trick from here so I can remove deviceAccount:.xml instead of uninstalling and reinstalling, but I can no longer reliably complete any series of maps longer than 5, which does not bode well for the upcoming Tempest Trials.

Guess it's time to shop around for better options, but it doesn't look like there are many. >___>

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello.

Came here after seeing the new disaster caused by 1.7.0 ... hard to pretend it was surprising though ..

Still ashamed at how hard they do against that instead of working on a real solution against cheaters, instead penalizing legit players :/

That's cool to see people seek and find new methods like Mental Offense, even if it did not last long :/

Hope you won't stop at just that and keep on this good work.

Also hope we'll find new reliable ways since AmiDuOS is sluggish as hell and we can be sure that 1.8 will kill AmiDuOS.

How are you guys getting it to run on Memu? I can't seem to get it working on AmiDUoS, it just gives me a black screen whenever I try to open it. Do we have any other solutions?

17 hours ago, Marbels said:

>using Memestacks

ok how about an emulator that doesnt run like an unstable crack addict. so anyone remember that Memu build with FGO? yeah its that but i found a way to stop 3001 on it.

First, get this specific version of Memu because i aint tested the new one:

http://www.memuplay.com/blog/index.php/2017/03/03/memu-2-9-6-is-released/

then grab this:

http://www.memuplay.com/blog/index.php/2017/03/11/memu-android-5-1-rc5-is-released/

follow the instructions up there but grab this too:

https://mega.nz/#!Oo8TjQSA!zT0akTB_pCg1XxzwJ2IahQ-hrDvIebHNgNPbdSCBfEM

once you got all of that done, grab an .apk of FEH. download everything, link your account. and thats enough to start playing but once you quit out, youll get 3001'd from coming back. SO what you'll do now is reboot memu(if you're not sure if you got everything done right, CLONE your instance just in case) and hop into your apps setting and you're just gonna uninstall updates, disable, clear data, clear cache, and finally Force Stop on all google related stuff.

b1adce6049.png

and do this for all of em too

if you get this, just click Manage Device Administrators

0a45751cb6.png

uncheck this

cd204ae11c.png

and then click deactivate

eff08e3ba7.png

dont forget to tab over to the ALL section of apps to do the same thing for the rest of them

14f3df8059.png

once you start the game youll be greeted with this popup, just press back a few times, tab out then tab back in. and then hit update

a9276e81d8.png

soooo yeah. there you go. if anything reactivates itself just check before playing. you might need to do the disabling often, which is ok its better than having to redownload the whole game over and over.

hope this helped yall.

For this, what do we do with the file from the Mega link? What do we need that for?

And, after installing the APK, it's not letting me open FEH, so I can't download everything, link the account, etc.

3 hours ago, kratosangel said:

Also hope we'll find new reliable ways since AmiDuOS is sluggish as hell and we can be sure that 1.8 will kill AmiDuOS.

If need be, turn off the battle animations. Imo they're a small price to pay for speed up. You could try this or googling for any performance fix if you're desperate: https://amiduos.com/support/topic/slow-for-all-games. Some may or may not help. Also I don't think AmiDuOS will be shut down right away because it seems like it tried to focus on functioning more like an actual android than other emulators, and bluestacks is weird.

57 minutes ago, Astellius said:

I can't seem to get it working on AmiDUoS, it just gives me a black screen whenever I try to open it.

Did you install gapps? That is usually the problem. If you did, uninstall and reinstall AmiduOS without gapps. Also it may be a longshot, but turn on virtualization in your bios. I made a video some pages back of it running if you really need that.

28 minutes ago, Hmm said:

Did you install gapps? That is usually the problem. If you did, uninstall and reinstall AmiduOS without gapps. Also it may be a longshot, but turn on virtualization in your bios. I made a video some pages back of it running if you really need that.

Virtualization is already on in my bios, and I didn't install gapps. I tried uninstalling and re-installing it, and that still just gives me the black screen. Does it need to be the Lollipop version of AmiDuOS? Because I can only install the Jellybean one.

43 minutes ago, Hmm said:

If need be, turn off the battle animations. Imo they're a small price to pay for speed up. You could try this or googling for any performance fix if you're desperate: https://amiduos.com/support/topic/slow-for-all-games. Some may or may not help. Also I don't think AmiDuOS will be shut down right away because it seems like it tried to focus on functioning more like an actual android than other emulators, and bluestacks is weird.

Well I had already turned off battle animations of course. What would help more is the new animations off they added (only for autobattle) though it's still slow.

Thanks for the link, and you're right it should be harder to "kill".

Only problem for me is I had already used AmiduOS so trial is over for me and I don't really wanna pay for some sluggish, underwhelming emulator that I could have to abandon at the next update x)

Having this problem with AmiDuOS. Stuck at 89%. I get past the black screen by minimizing AmiDuOS

I was able to play (until error code) when I went through gapps, but can't even get in just using qooapps D: 

Edited by Svados

27 minutes ago, Crazykonga said:

Hello,

I can't manage to launch the game with Memu, even without the trick solving the error.

Everytime I try to launch it, the game gets to the loading screen and a few seconds later the app closes itself.

Could someone help me?

apparently 1.7 update killed Bluestacks and Memu.

1 hour ago, Astellius said:

Virtualization is already on in my bios, and I didn't install gapps. I tried uninstalling and re-installing it, and that still just gives me the black screen. Does it need to be the Lollipop version of AmiDuOS? Because I can only install the Jellybean one.

I have no idea what's causing it then. And I wouldn't think it would matter, but I can't remember which I was using since I'm no longer using emulators. Seems like the emulator is still working for some other people, but I wonder if those people are still using it without gapps.

EDIT: just tried the update without gapps and it still starts up.

1 hour ago, Svados said:

Having this problem with AmiDuOS. Stuck at 89%. I get past the black screen by minimizing AmiDuOS

I was able to play (until error code) when I went through gapps, but can't even get in just using qooapps D: 

I had the same problem on my tablet, except it was 88 I think. All I had to do was close FE Heroes and redownload it though. Not sure if it will work in your case.

Edited by Hmm

7 hours ago, Astellius said:

How are you guys getting it to run on Memu? I can't seem to get it working on AmiDUoS, it just gives me a black screen whenever I try to open it. Do we have any other solutions?

For this, what do we do with the file from the Mega link? What do we need that for?

And, after installing the APK, it's not letting me open FEH, so I can't download everything, link the account, etc.

the mega link is the instance of memu you need to import via multi-memu.

reminder that my apk is still the one from qqqApp. you need to download(or update) from there.

speaking of

5153c3e318.png

1.7 is working with the exact same method i posted. remember to check if anything google is running and kill it all.

Good news, guys. People are reporting older versions of Bluestacks work just fine with 1.7.

pro.thumb.png.e72fd14c94619854739c6e662b4cddd7.png

They are using Bluestacks version 3.1.0.280, engine version 2.5.105.6191.

vers.png.521bc8da9b85a8a58d58f4e5accb7422.png

In settings -> engine settings ->  engine mode, choose "compatibility" over "performance". These are direct translation from Chinese in the screenshot; the English texts might vary a bit. I will update accordingly once I tried it myself when I get the chance.

set.png.24c155b9adf2dd771b622a8097bd18bc.png

Do post your findings if this helps you; this is looking promising. :)

Edited by Ninferno

Does said Chinese version take a while to update? Currently I am stuck on what appears to be an update with spaceships as the picture. I am assuming it is trying to start the engine, but it does nothing. No issues with English bluestacks.

Edited by DoNotPresume

4 hours ago, Marbels said:

the mega link is the instance of memu you need to import via multi-memu.

reminder that my apk is still the one from qqqApp. you need to download(or update) from there.

speaking of

5153c3e318.png

1.7 is working with the exact same method i posted. remember to check if anything google is running and kill it all.

This did not work for me, tried 3 times. Once with each version of Memu (Linked Version with 5.1/New Version/New Version with 5.1)

I went in this order: Install Memu > Install Multi-Memu > Follow Instructions for 5.1 > Download QQ > Download FEH with QQ > Try to run FEH (App Crashed) > Restart Memu > Disable all google services > Try again > Crash.

Not sure what you're doing but if you can replicate the success I'd definitely follow you move for move. I would sometimes disable before clearing the cache or data if that mattered. I didn't always do it in a specific order between those 3, I just made sure Force Stop was always last.

Edited by Zeo

Ok i played on memu for 5 mins now, still can't confirm error hits or not yet. Thanks to @Marbelsfor the work first.

Basically do everying listed, Install link 1> Install link 2> Download link 3> Import on your Memu> Down QooApp>Install Feh>Open>click on update(and furiously click back/update until Feh menu is out>Download data>After in game, restart engine>Go to Setting/Sercurity> Device admin>Uncheck app listed> Disable Android device manager, market, games>Play.

The bold part is kind of confusing because the first time i did it, FEH closes instantly, so i think if it does it, you have to restart engine for it to work.

Edited by Kopikos

8 hours ago, Ninferno said:

Good news, guys. People are reporting older versions of Bluestacks work just fine with 1.7.

pro.thumb.png.e72fd14c94619854739c6e662b4cddd7.png

They are using Bluestacks version 3.1.0.280, engine version 2.5.105.6191.

vers.png.521bc8da9b85a8a58d58f4e5accb7422.png

In settings -> engine settings ->  engine mode, choose "compatibility" over "performance". These are direct translation from Chinese in the screenshot; the English texts might vary a bit. I will update accordingly once I tried it myself when I get the chance.

set.png.24c155b9adf2dd771b622a8097bd18bc.png

Do post your findings if this helps you; this is looking promising. :)

I tried everything but still can't download this version, downloading this too slow, 1-5kb/s and it will take more than 24 hours to download 227mb thing.. where did you find this information? maybe we can ask those people upload the installer in a fast website...

3 hours ago, Natsume said:

I tried everything but still can't download this version, downloading this too slow, 1-5kb/s and it will take more than 24 hours to download 227mb thing.. where did you find this information? maybe we can ask those people upload the installer in a fast website...

Yeah, I myself had problem downloading that 200 MB installer from the official Chinese Bluestacks site too. Instead, I got it from another forumer's upload. I'm testing it right now, currently downloading the 600MB FEH in-game update after successful log-in; things are looking good. The method to bypass SafetyNet (disable Google services, and just click "back" when asked to enable them) remains the same. In that case, mental_offence's cleaner method should probably work too.

If I play for a few hours and I don't get 803'ed, I will upload the BS installer for those who want to try out. That is, if they don't mind the Chinese interface (you can change the language within Android to English, but not BS itself). I don't know how many people would bother with this. Probably not that many. lol   

Overall, Marbels' method may be more applicable for most people.

Edited by Ninferno

32 minutes ago, Ninferno said:

Yeah, I myself had problem downloading that 200 MB installer from the official Chinese Bluestacks site too. Instead, I got it from another forumer's upload. I'm testing it right now, currently downloading the 600MB FEH in-game update after successful log-in; things are looking good. The method to bypass SafetyNet (disable Google services, and just click "back" when asked to enable them) remains the same. In that case, mental_offence's cleaner method should probably work too.

If I play for a few hours and I don't get 803'ed, I will upload the BS installer for those who want to try out. That is, if they don't mind the Chinese interface (you can change the language within Android to English, but not BS itself). I don't know how many people would bother with this. Probably not that many. lol   

Overall, Marbels' method may be more applicable for most people.

oh I would really appreciate it if you can upload it as soon as possible, I am already using another Chinese emulator with really good performance for my other mobile games (japanese games) and sadly it doesn't run FEH so I was using bluestacks for it after Nox got nuked, I will wait for it, thanks a lot bro :)