More Manpower

With the increase of flames in the past 2 days, i have come to a solution.

We need (AT LEAST) one more Mod.

There are quite a few times when there are no mods...scratch that...no AUTHORITY present at all, and that seems to be a VERY bad thing!!!

PEOPLE ARE LEAVING THE FORUMS!!!

As First Founder of the Unholy Trinity, I suggest we elect (AT LEAST!!!!!) one more Mod.

Edited by Gatrie: Guns Blazing

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been already decided some time ago, another mod was not needed.

But I don't think it would hurt to have one more mod.

EDIT: Typos lol

Edited by Luxord

God dammit people, WE DO NOT NEED ANOTHER MOD RIGHT NOW.

Between 3 mods and 2 admins, all of which are fairly active, we've BEEN handling whatever shit you monkeys throw at us.

Edited by Metal Arc

Well, maybe the current mods need to be a little more active. Really, the only time I've seen any of the mods try to stop flame wars was the one between me and Masu.

I mean, I don't want you guys to be dictators, but the forest has been heading toward anarchy recently.

I have to agree, the mods do their job quite well, the problem is people aren't reporting the things that go on, and instead take matters into their own hands.

I report, I think we don't need to report every little thing.

Well, maybe the current mods need to be a little more active. Really, the only time I've seen any of the mods try to stop flame wars was the one between me and Masu.

I mean, I don't want you guys to be dictators, but the forest has been heading toward anarchy recently.

The mods are doing a great job. There has only been two or thre major problems in the forum. The mods sorted it out quickly.

No point to have another mod, if the moderators say that they can cope with the work.

Well guess what? I for one love to fight. So anyone who wants to challenge me I invite you. Just don't blame me if you're gone for a while. ^_-

Between 3 mods and 2 admins, all of which are fairly active, we've BEEN handling whatever shit you monkeys throw at us.

Im sorry but I cant agree.

I love this place and all its members.

Therefore I cant just sit back and watch this place tear itself apart. I saw it happen when I was a "Sage" in the Nintendo Nsider Forums and Im not gonna let it happen again.

Even if it gets me banned, I will see to the extinguishing of the flames.

Don't worry. Some problems took place for the past two days. That doesn't mean its gonne be end of the forum :lol:

We need to wait alittle longer.

If things does get out of control after some time, then another mod might be needed.

Im sorry but I cant agree.

I love this place and all its members.

Therefore I cant just sit back and watch this place tear itself apart. I saw it happen when I was a "Sage" in the Nintendo Nsider Forums and Im not gonna let it happen again.

Even if it gets me banned, I will see to the extinguishing of the flames.

Then report messages and we will deal with it.

I'm not saying that the current mods are incapable of doing their jobs, but like with the whole other topic with the lack of respect for other members, the mods need to be able to moderate that and make sure people respect eachother. Even if they don't like eachother.

You don't have to warn/suspend anyone who says: "I don't like you freak!" but verbally warn someone and if they persist, THEN warn them.

And I respect your wishes to not have another mod, but I can't see any reason to not have one. Other than the argument that it's not necessary. Which is a flawed argument as is.

Seriously guys, there are two or three topics where people suggested an extra moderator, and all the suggestions have been rejected. Yet you still make the same topic over and over again? That just doesn't make sense, sorry.

I never said you did. you said we need to report more.

Can you deny it?

Respect falls under a member's duty as well, that was my point before. We shouldn't HAVE to have the staff tell us to respect each other over and over, they should only have to say it once.

Edited by Cynthia

Then report messages and we will deal with it.

If that is the extent of my power then yes, I shall do that. But just like what TLS said.

I WILL be reporting every match in a clump of dead grass I see.

Dude, that's a total throwback. Who were you on NSider?

Also, NSider didn't tear itself apart from petty arguments.

Dude, that's a total throwback. Who were you on NSider?

Also, NSider didn't tear itself apart from petty arguments.

it didnt tear apart per se but it did get VERY bad at times.

I remember when throught a single topic some kid was verbally abused by some jerk. THATS JUST 1 OCCASION....THE SUBJECT WAS MARIO KART DS NOT FLAME THE 8 YEAR-OLD!!! Alot more happened than you may think.