True Love?

Cynthia

Do you believe in true love? If so what do you believe it is?

Personally I believe true love has no bounds, male or female. It can be either or, and not everyone finds it, which is sad, but that's the way it goes.

What about you?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I more believe in fate, and that it'll happen when it's meant to.

I'll say that true love doesn't exist for teenagers. Why? Well why can I see your nerps peeping thru your shirt and why is there a bananna in his pocket?

I'll agree the odds of teens finding true love is slim to none.

"True Love: Indestructible bond between 2 lovers who share a strong trust and loyalty towards each other in which neither party would doubt the reality and their certainty of their unity. The success rate of finding it is approximately 0.000000000000000000000015%"

That's my definition anyways >_>

Edited by Boo

I more believe in fate, and that it'll happen when it's meant to.

I'll say that true love doesn't exist for teenagers. Why? Well why can I see your nerps peeping thru your shirt and why is there a bananna in his pocket?

I agree with this

Well, you could love anyone, if you wanna. but in your heart of hearts you know who you you really love, and there are people for you.

I think I'm in love now,

You wanna hold them, feel their touch and when you feel their presence you feel like you are in the sky sitting on the clouds doing the impossible you could idk, but that's how I feel

Personally I believe true love has no bounds, male or female. It can be either or, and not everyone finds it, which is sad, but that's the way it goes.

Agreed.

Also: Has anybody think they have found theirs? I think I have, I've known the girl for 15 years.

@Doom: Is it Shawn Johnson?

Edited by Ooglybear

Slightly off topic: Is a person's true love usually someone they've known for many years? (I don't expect it to be always, but most common)

Edited by AngelOfDeath

Slightly off topic: Is a person's true love usually someone they've known for many years? (I don't expect it to be always, but most common)

The girl in which I loved, I had known her since I was 11. Started a relationship at the beginning of 2006. After 20 months we broke up, just over a year ago. She started being a right bitch to me back about this March, so we haven't even spoken to eachother since then. I'm happy though. I'm glad it ended, now that I think about it.

The girl in which I loved, I had known her since I was 11. Started a relationship at the beginning of 2006. After 20 months we broke up, just over a year ago. She started being a right bitch to me back about this March, so we haven't even spoken to eachother since then. I'm happy though. I'm glad it ended, now that I think about it.

Just have to try again is all.

Just have to try again is all.

I tried for a while, but it was no good. Within less than a week of breaking it up, she had already found someone else. Last time I willingly spoke to her (March), she was on the fourth guy. I had a feeling she was with me only because it was all she could get, and when something she believed was better came along, and she saw opportunity to get it, she went for it. I'm glad it's finished with us, to be honest.

I tried for a while, but it was no good. Within less than a week of breaking it up, she had already found someone else. Last time I willingly spoke to her (March), she was on the fourth guy. I had a feeling she was with me only because it was all she could get, and when something she believed was better came along, and she saw opportunity to get it, she went for it. I'm glad it's finished with us, to be honest.

Based on that dude, I'd be glad about that too. Just look for some1 else and see if you find the right one... Just don't go emo, it's really irritating >_>

Based on that dude, I'd be glad about that too. Just look for some1 else and see if you find the right one... Just don't go emo, it's really irritating >_>

Lol, I won't go emo. Definitely not worth the trouble to do so, to say the least. It was over a year ago when that happened anyway. I felt like shit for a good month or two, since the relationship was serious, and it had lasted for 20 months, but I recovered.

Lol, I won't go emo. Definitely not worth the trouble to do so, to say the least. It was over a year ago when that happened anyway. I felt like shit for a good month or two, since the relationship was serious, and it had lasted for 20 months, but I recovered.

That's good, I'm pretty tired of seeing people go emo over losing a girl... IT'S FREAKING EVERYWHERE!!!

I just hold on to hope, to be honest. Hope that one day I'll find someone like me, only of the opposite sex. University is great for such occurances.

That's assuming you actually find girls there, the college I just transferred from had mostly guys and fat chicks... The few good looking ones were bitchy and conceited >_>

Let's see... True love... When two people are in a deep love. By that I mean they trust each other fully. They'll sacrifice anything for each other, to be with each other.. And they're always happy with the other person. Some people will lie and take advantage of this...

Between two guys, two girls, or a guy and a girl. Whoever finds true love will be very lucky.

(I don't believe in luck..>.>)