Fire Emblem Heroes | Post your main team

KiraYagami

5*Marth/5*Roy (pretty much interchangable, main hitter. Marth doubles anyone and teleport away when things get too messy, Roy hits like a truck and has around 26/27 def/res on EP. Triangle Adept can get shelved, there's too much blues around)

5*Eirika (for buffs and dealing with occasional greens. Still not tough enough to deal with blues)

4*Sharena (good offence, mostly deals with fast-but-not-that-strong reds or Triangle Adept blues)

4*Serra (Healer, mass +4 speed saved my ass a lot of times, occasionaly softens enemies up for others to kill)

I'm thinking of replacing Serra for Lissa after witnessing the power of REHABILITATE. Maybe levelling 4*Anna or 4*Gunter to deal with blues.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my current Arena team. Any ideas on improving it would be greatly appreciated. (I know replacing Olivia with a 5* would give me more points, but she's such a core part of my Arena offense that I have a hard time letting her go)

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

I drew 4 five stars and thats what im using now
Lyn, Hector, The archer i forgot his name, and Tharja.

I feel a little outmatched now that i see everyone else is already level 40 i just got my first level 40 today but somehow i still win all my advanced matches...

As of now, I've done I little shake up to my team, for coverage.

5* Lyn - Level 32.

4* Florina - Level 27

4* Cecilia - Level 16 (I was using a 4* Level 30 Sophia, but my weakness to blue was too high, I would like to get a Nino, to replace her.)

4* Clarine - Level 27 (I would like to replace her with Serra, if I can pull her ever.)

7 hours ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

This is my current Arena team. Any ideas on improving it would be greatly appreciated. (I know replacing Olivia with a 5* would give me more points, but she's such a core part of my Arena offense that I have a hard time letting her go)

IMG_0596.PNG

It's a good team, but if you want to get get more points and rank higher, put in Effie for Olivia (sorry). Effie has the second highest stat total (after Hector) and will net you so many more points thn (especially 4*) Olivia. You need Julia for the Dragons and Ryoma and Takumi are just too good. This will also give you a complete weapon triangle. 

6 hours ago, Birdy said:

It's a good team, but if you want to get get more points and rank higher, put in Effie for Olivia (sorry). Effie has the second highest stat total (after Hector) and will net you so many more points thn (especially 4*) Olivia. You need Julia for the Dragons and Ryoma and Takumi are just too good. This will also give you a complete weapon triangle. 

Alright, I'll test it out, thanks! I guess Effie just bothers me a bit with her 1-move (and I also rolled a -Atk one)

83IA7e.png
1pJYS6.jpg

Not now...but like Linde...she will be one of my mains. This one is surely going to 5 stars. Only with a single 5 orb free summon. I LOVE THIS GAME! Protaganists and Lolicon army. She'll get 39 speed when done levelling up at 5 stars. Just have to get her Luna and she will wreck everything. 

Edited by PuffPuff

Quite happy with the synergy of this team. Lucina and Tiki are very different aside from color. Ephraim is my token blue though Azura seems to be the definitive lancer. Nino has been useful every time I've fielded her and I caved in to promote her mostly for the higher rank. 

Screenshot_2017-02-26-19-53-25.png