KiraYagami

4* Camilla (lv. 21)

2* Sharena (lv. 20)

3* Selena (lv. 19)

4* Saizo (lv. 18)

Subs:

3* Est (lv. 19)

4* Cherche (lv. 14)

I actually rerolled about three or four times before I continued with what I got. Funny thing was that on my first batch of 5 orbs, I got 1 red and 4 gray orbs. Since I was hoping to start with either Frederick, Camilla, Cordelia, or Linde, I picked one gray orb and then exited (I got Saizo from that pull). Knowing that this was technically inefficient (I think I technically spent 2 more orbs because of it), I was going to reroll again, but I wanted to see what I would get from another roll. The first green orb that I picked this time was Camilla, so I decided to not to reroll. Sure, she's not a 5* and, unless feathers become easier to come by, it will take her forever to get there, but knowing how good of a unit 4* Camilla has been, I would hate to see how much of the content she trivializes if she was a 5*.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

b4Fhsw7.png

Marth has been in my team since day one. For a good while Subaki was my secondary and got the job done. Anna continues to be a part of my team since while I rolled another Axe user they're actually even more squishy and don't offer much more power. (In case you can't tell, that's Cherche.) I am probably always going to have a healer on my team: it's too convienient, and Serra is a good healer. Jakob tries, but neither his offense or his support were very useful. Next thing that I'm going to do is upgrade Anna once we get our feathers. I need 3* Anna. Desperately.

sHrXN3T.png

My team, I got lucky enough to get atleast 4 of the Bonus Characters for the arena. I'll probably place Abel in my team for Roy once I've leveled him up, I need to keep Lucina for all the damn Tiki's ._. Abel seems really good though with Brave Lance and Swordbreaker for 4x damage against sword units.

So, Takami because... it's Takumi. And good vs Fliers. Robin vs. enemy Takumi's. Lucina vs dragons and Roy vs green units with his special skill (+20% damage) or Abel vs red units (Swordbreaker)

Only shame is that I got -3 on speed for Lucina, Takumi AND Robin, but I shouldn't complain x).

Edited by Birdy

1 minute ago, Birdy said:

sHrXN3T.png

My team, I got lucky enough to get atleast 4 of the Bonus Characters for the arena. I'll probably place Abel in my team for Roy once I've leveled him up, I need to keep Lucina for all the damn Tiki's ._. Abel seems really good though with Brave Lance and Swordbreaker for 4x damage against sword units.

honestly how much money did you spend already? at least 150

4 minutes ago, Noodle said:

honestly how much money did you spend already? at least 150

I spent €75 (140 orbs) and completed the story thanks to all the stamina refills you get from the game. Spend the ~150-200 (or so?) orbs you get from the story aswell. Some people may call me crazy for spending it, but I haven't been this happy with a game for quite a while and I'm lucky enough to have a good, steady income. So I'm happy and I'm helping the gaming series I've been loving for 10+ years :).  

47 minutes ago, Birdy said:

So, Takami because... it's Takumi. And good vs Fliers. Robin vs. enemy Takumi's. Lucina vs dragons and Roy vs green units with his special skill (+20% damage) or Abel vs red units (Swordbreaker)

Only shame is that I got -3 on speed for Lucina, Takumi AND Robin, but I shouldn't complain x).

Careful with all that bling, you might blind someone here...

6pMwGrO.png

This is my team at the moment. It's supposed to be hyper offensive. Usually the plan is for Sully and Camilla to swoop in from different angles to take down the most dangerous Reds and Blues, who could pose a threat to Lucina. Lucina then cleans house.

3 hours ago, wheelsonfire said:

Currently...

3* Chere

Level 19

4* Gaius, level 19

3* Eliwood, level 21

1* Sophia, level 20

For those curious, Sophia is the same character from the day one special map. Using her because I don't have any other mages other than Raigh… Hoping to drop her as soon as I get a Blue Mage (blue being the only color I don't have on my active team, and the only ones I have in my reserves that are blue are flyers). Then again, I'm playing on normal mode, on chapter 8-4, using Light’s Blessing to heal, so it may not be worth dropping her at this point…

I haven't been spending time grinding, so I haven't upgraded anyone.

The 2* Raigh the game gives you has a ton of potential.  I have his 3* version, and had to take him out so that others could get some action in.

The issue is that I don't have a "main" team.  I have units that do a job, and depending on the map, I shuffle them around.  For example:

- Jakob: Defensive debuffer that refuses to die
- Gordin: Bow nuke
- Virion: Speed debuffer that can take physical hits

Which one (or two) of them go with me depends on the rest of my team.  For example, if I decide to bring Camilla (axe nuke) and Corrin (defensive sword guy), I'd take Jakob and Virion.

iOXr1sz.png

All about Lv20 or so. Got 5* Takumi and Camilla with my first 20 orbs (somehow I got them with Focus: Legendary Heroes). Got 5* Lyn with my second 20 orbs. Didn't get any good blue units I liked so I'm hoping Sharena is good.

Finished the main game on normal mode, as well as about half of the hard mode... Swapped Sophia for Odin, which was probably a mistake... Odin couldn't get doubled and could double, but couldn't do damage to save his life... He was 3 stars... I had also use the level up function for level 20.. This is different than Sophia, who could take magical damage and deal a lot of damage in return (especially to physical units)... Also could level by herself fairly well... Might upgrade Sophia instead if I decide to return to the game regularly...

Also got Cecelia (3 star) in the process... Might user even though I already have a green unit... The idea of a mounted mage intrigues me, and I'm hoping she's actually able to damage things...

My main team for story mode is Alfonse, Sharena and Anna and the forth slot is swapped out depending on A) who is strongest or B) helps out the most in the chapter.

(I mainly wanted the 3 main game characters for story, but they are pretty meh)

My planned team  however is gonna be Palla, Abel, Merric and Gordon (Green hair for life)

5* Roy lvl 37

5* Lilina lvl 38

5*Takumi lvl 40

5*Camilla lvl 34/ 4* FeCorrin lvl 30

My Camilla turned to have very low attack it has 32 at lvl 34... still helps with blue units for the team mainly Robin.

Roy turned pretty great it has 45 attack and can kill anything 1 vs 1 bar blue units, combos pretty great with Takumi

Takumi is god, like serously 46 attack with 36 speed, with Roy debuffs in defense and Takumi in speed is pretty good.

Lilina is amazing, kills bulky units like no other, 54 attack is amazing, has a passive that gives extra 4 damage, godlike Special AOE.

FeCorrin is when the chapter has too mang bulky unuts and red ones.

Current Team: ( warning, large images >< )

yeXlqKj.png

I've pulled Oboro 3 times already...

R0IMc76.png

Fast, speedy, tanky flier who nukes armours.

FlMIqhw.png

Horse-nuker and rally bot.

iZc6Ego.png

And my best unit so far. Got to keep grinding SP for Aether ( then I'll never need Ike, heh. )

Edited by tailfin

Displaying Screenshot_20170206-102423.png

Lucina is level 36, Camilla 37 and Takumi is is 38. 

My first 5 star was Lyn when resetting over and over again for one 5 star unit. Then in my 2nd summon I was incredibly lucky to get three 5 stars and the ones that I needed because I didn't want Roy from Deep Devotion anyway. Then I focused on Legendary Heroes in hopes of getting Robin but I got 4 stars instead (may need to unlock potential) and while I didn't want another sword user at least Lucina makes for a good dragon killer (hope I don't get Marth because of that) and Cain being a mounted unit so some diversity there. I'm still going at it for Robin, but if I don't get a 5 star of him and instead like say young Tiki or any other 5 star I'll stop because the appearance rate for a 5 star resets so it would be waste to try going for it again especially given what ever the next summon sets are. 

Edit: I just got Azura! Was not expecting at all, but I'll take her for sure! Consider Lucina switched with Azura for a more balanced team. 

Displaying Screenshot_20170206-114802.png

Edited by AbsoluteZer0Nova

I wasn't sure what my main team would be until just a minute ago.

Roy 5* lvl 33

Merric 4* lvl 27

Clerine 4* lvl 29

Fellicia 4* lvl 30

I was having a lot of trouble with 9-4 on hard, but decided to give it one more shot. I thought I would just grind it out with Felicia thanks to Merric's resistance boost, but I forgot that Felicia's offensive ability is resistance based. She proceeded to enihilate the boss and a couple other units in one shot. She has earned a spot on this team.

Otherwise, I build a team around my 4* Peri and just let her wreak havoc.

Edited by Surge247

My current team is 5* Frederick, Lucina, Takumi, and Cordelia. I plan on leveling Cordelia up to 40, of course. I hope to get my Robin to 5* eventually, as well as land a Hector or Azura soon. I also want Chrom and male Corrin. lmao

Screenshot_2017-02-06-18-01-19.png