Fire Emblem Heroes | Post your main team

KiraYagami

Currently.

5* Roy
4* Cordelia
4* Bartre
4* Jeorge.

I recently put in Roy instead of my 4* Hana. I found Hana to be much stronger then him but he's one of the focus characters for arena points right now.
Bartre replaced my 3* Gunther who in turn replaced my 3* Cecilia. I probably find both to be stronger then Bartre overall but he's here to deal with both armoured and caster blues while Gunther and Cecilia can only handle one of those two.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Birdy said:

At first I thought multiple bonus characters would give you more bonusus, but you actually only need one bonus character to reap the full rewards (which is supposed to be x2).

waaaaaaait really? :O omg... i really should try to summon robin/effie or someone then LOL

Edited by mungbean

I've been sticking with Lucina, Linde and Nowi for a while, with them all being absolutely amazing. Member number 4 switches between Young Tiki and Camilla, because while the former is better, the latter gives better coverage.

Pray for Fae or Hector. I need a good green unit.

Elpk1p.png
ihPYDj.png
sNX0qG.png
4R1cdw.png
eAkxib.png
Gpjigh.png
dVMCwb.png
ZdPUNV.png
wbC5Aj.png
WIvQ5G.png
g5J8dt.png
PYsNmU.png
cslVuE.png

NZFt44.png

xKLjeN.png
ye7pIL.png
v9AAQr.png
oNmSH8.png
jw8BH0.png
2tGReR.png
stld3c.png
e34LhT.png
aGXd3K.png
8jXynv.png
59TNaF.png
BCt6qR.png
KOxyFX.png
qyIrpM.png
xLeVeH.png
Inm7Hf.png
DmrCD3.png
rSzpn3.png
HubBdN.png
G62ab2.png
zJlxet.png
LibSk7.png
QH7pkZ.png
iZsug9.png
s8zN0n.png
2cNh7V.png
bpXSou.png
djB3e0.png
IJMGwE.png
Up76pq.png
Y1ucJ8.png
eAb4Ln.png
gayE1j.png
xtGFAq.png
bo5zQp.png
bBDz3C.png
sAaiXP.png
2HrgK7.png
vUEGXy.png
aKxNme.png
XT0RAB.png
GeBKQR.png
tKrJy5.png
zxFTbC.png
4m21ZL.png
NNAeRb.png
eWkOvK.png
pphFVj.png
Z1s6up.png
8oeEj8.png
gmpQk4.png
lvpD4E.png
r1JMb5.png
Y0FyOr.png
HsildY.png
5HTjU4.png
vTBM0W.png
9Ql39D.png
wZP3s6.png
32kdZI.png
nokmnB.png
ga4ED5.png
v50nit.png
jH1KQz.png
p04F46.png
bfpjRV.png
Fnc1Ye.png
JqgsKT.png
lROXIK.png
RCFJgc.png
XM0uh1.png
l9Uv0o.png
kaH4Uy.png
6cjBPr.png
0hh38z.png
J3lvW5.png
85r4QD.png
XKnmzL.png
5MRYbQ.png
eCVfjK.png
FGFbDX.png
Bqvj2h.png
8SqZbR.png
zvgoAr.png
BnmKfQ.png

Finally after 550 orbs erm...328 dollars+Free In-Game ones.

Edited by PuffPuff

Right now my Lv40 team is 4* Tharja (+ATK/-RES); 4* Sharena (Neutral?); 5* Camilla (+DEF/-RES); 5* Takumi (+ATK/-HP).

I'm in the process of leveling Lilina, Marth, Olivia, and Cecilia. I'm not sure which is better, Tharja or Lilina. My Lilina does have the +Atk modifier, so I might want to make the switch. If that happens I might replace Sharena with Marth, since Tharja is what made Sharena's buffs extra valuable.

I also want to add Olivia. I'm not sure what I'd remove for her though.

As for Cecilia I was thinking about including her, but she seems somewhat lackluster so far. Her damage isn't great and neither is her survivability. Right now I'm basically just leveling her for the lunatic quest where you need a cavalry unit.

In any case this team seems to be decent in arena defense, since I have 9 successful defenses currently. Maybe people are underestimating Tharja's damage when she is buffed.

Edited by YueLiang

5* Lucina(+2) and Camilla

4* Robin and Felicia  

Lv. 28-30

Having a hard time choosing who I should 5* first, Robin is such a great counter to colorless but Felicia is a great support with heals and debuffs.

Edited by crazy_man

5*Roy

5*Camilla

4*Effie

4*Serra 

is my Go-to team for all content besides Arena. Currently leveling 4* Lilina, 4* Gordin, 4* Abel, 4* (adult) Tiki, 3* Nino and 3* Olivia to help out when needed. Need to decide who to rank up sooner or later though.

6 hours ago, Chelone said:

5*Roy

5*Camilla

4*Effie

4*Serra 

is my Go-to team for all content besides Arena. Currently leveling 4* Lilina, 4* Gordin, 4* Abel, 4* (adult) Tiki, 3* Nino and 3* Olivia to help out when needed. Need to decide who to rank up sooner or later though.

I think you really need some magic damage against heavy defense teams, so Lilina would probably be your best bet I'd say =).

Main team right now is:

5*Roy

5*Robin

5*Ephraim

4*Camilla

I'm looking to upgrade Camilla to 5* once I gather enough feathers. Though I do want to upgrade my two 4* Robins to merge or maybe even Nowi. Or maybe I should actually feather up my 3*F!Corrin. I have too many blue magic attackers

Here's my main team! Only issue with it at the moment is the fact that I have two fliers means bow users are a big threat, especially Takumi as he's used by a LOT of people. Knights are also a bit of an issue, I've found, but Corrin targets Res which is generally lower on them, but an Axe Knight like Hector would be a problem due to weapon triangle disadvantage. Lyn has dealt with Hectors before though. I'm currently training Robin up so he can deal with the current bow threats my team has with his colourless-effective tome.

IMG_9463.PNG

5* Ephraim (Lv. 22)

5* Eirika (Lv. 22)

2* Anna (Lv. 20)

4* Eliwood (Lv. 21) 

I plan to upgrade Eliwood to 5*, so that he would be able to use Durandal as well as any skills he has that are exclusive to that rarity. Meanwhile, Anna is serving mostly as a placeholder for future axe-wielders as I lack better ones at the moment; then again, I made barely any effort at all to summon any. 

^-^

Edited by Zhu Qiao

I'm now running: 5* Young Tiki, 5* Azura, 4* Sharena, 4* Cherche

Sometimes I swap Sharena with Catria or Cherche with Anna. I really don't know which of those characters I prefer. I also have a 5* Marth that I use because he's awesome, but I prefer running Tiki.

Would *really* like a good mounted unit or archer ... I've never run either before :(

Updated Main Team:

5*Marth (Lv. 40 - 174)

5* Tiki [Young] (Lv. 40 -178)

5* Robin[M] (Lv. 40 - 163)

5* Takumi (Lv. 40 - 162)

I have a 4* Camilla and Fae that I'm trying to power up to 5* to get a strong Green Unit, and i also have 5* Lyn and Seliph whom I'm thinking about putting some time into and a 4* Azama for a healer

Level 40 5* Camilla (161)

Level 40 5* Robin (159)

Level 40 4* Olivia (149)

The fourth slot has been changing:

Level 40 4* Abel (147)

Level 40 5* Marth (173)

Miss having Abel's three-movement, but Marth has been synergizing well with Robin, funnily enough.

Currently raising 4* Sharena to test Arena. Too bad I don't have enough feathers for 5*. That Fensalir would be handy.

Here are my updated teams.

Arena Defense: Marth (+RES, -DEF), Camilla (+RES, -DEF), Ryoma (+SPD, -ATT), 4* Nowi: Lvl 37 (Balanced)

Not the best setup, but these are the best characters I have at the moment. Ryoma is the best guy I have as he can generally defeat anything, but is weak against magic and being ganged up on. Marth deals with opposing Dragons while Camilla deals with opposing Blues. Nowi is my sole source of Magic damage and acts as a minor Red counter.

My dream team would be Felicia, Takumi, Ryoma, and Hector, but I do not have Takumi or Hector. In addition, Felicia is not a 5* unit. The dream team is not the most efficient, but since it's leader always shows up on the Home screen, I don't mind having Felicia tend to the castle. (As an aside, I heard somewhere that Spur buffs stack, so I started wondering if Hector's Goad Armor stacks with itself. I want to make a 4 Hector Team and see how far that goes, but I highly doubt that will ever occur.)

Endgame Team: Ryoma (+SPD, -ATT), 4* Lissa: Level 34 (Balanced), Marth (+RES, -DEF), Camilla (+RES, -DEF)

Also serving as my primary Arena Offense team, this group of heroes take up the daily challenge of clearing the Tenth Stratum for optimal rewards. Past members include Cain, Sakura, and Felicia.

Most of the above still applies: Ryoma is anti-everything, Marth is anti-Dragon, and Camilla is anti-blue. Lissa recently took over Sakura's healing duties as Rehabilitate is a superior staff to Mend, and I get to run an +ATT Balm instead of relying on Imbue.

If I am doing casual runs in the Training Tower, Marth may be replaced by Cain so he can see some action or replaced by Olivia. Olivia's dance ability is extremely useful, even if she herself is a bit lacking in terms of stats.

5* Trainees: Seliph L29 (Unknown), Ephraim L 25 (+DEF, -RES), 4* Chrom L33 (+SPD, -HP), 4* Lissa: Level 34 (Balanced)

Just a team I formed so I can train up Seliph and Ephraim up to Level 40. Chrom and Lissa are present as I plan on 5-starring them at some point; Chrom could use the extra SP and Lissa provides useful healing.

This team is definitely on the slower side and is extremely vulnerable against mages, but Seliph can slightly cover the SPD deficiency with his Rally Speed skill. Luckily, everyone in the team is durable (Lissa is not delicate! She can tank on the front lines!), and Lissa can easily heal any heavy wounds with Rehabilitate.

Askr Team: 4* Sharena L30, 4* Alfonse L28, 4* Anna L30, 4* Matthew L32 (All are balanced)

Also known as the "Starter Team" I still group these guys together and do runs with them. For the most part, they are confined within the Training Tower these days, but I have a feeling if Sharena can ever unlock her full potential, she may make it into my Endgame Team.

As these guys are starters, I'm sure everyone knows how they work, so I'll skip past that.

Those Girls: Shanna (+DEF, -HP), Cherche (+DEF, -RES), Olivia (Balanced), 4* Lissa: Level 34 (Balanced)

I plan on 4-starring Shanna, Cherche, and Olivia, so thus they banded together to form a team while "Big Sister Lissa" helps carry them through the Training Tower.

This team is primarily meant to level up Olivia so I can use her in Arena runs. However, as she can't go alone and I favor Shanna and Cherche (their Boon & Bane being serviceable), I put them together on this team. It is a bit flier heavy so bow users will be a big concern and I am slightly concerned about damage output. However, I think they will do fine...

Dis the team I took through the game and managed to beat Lunatic with along with a few Light's Blessings for the final few stages but that's not important

58aa53240a0e0_bannyfeheroesteam.png.998a00a4e45a81abdab85159433799b1.png

Yet to get anything particularly better yet. Once I max my 4* Kagero she might replace Tiki if favoritism bias loses out to practicality, though seeing as Tiki's prob gonna be my first 5* upgrade... haha... unlikely. Also got a level 37-ish Serra who serves as my primary healer.

Having two units with Pivot has actually proven really useful. And Tiki works reasonably well as a secondary Takumi counter given her high Def and his low Res, I have to watch for impassable blocks like lava and stuff that she can't approach and land the KO through. Takumi's never really been a problem for me, but Nowi tends to be dangerous haha.

And despite being a flier not named Camilla I have yet to be disappointed with Cherche; even if there are no armor units to fell with her hammer, I usually have her lurking just outside the danger zone to swoop in and land a terrain-free KO so the others can move in and clean up. Occasionally I use her as Takumi bait to preserve someone else but it doesn't often come to that unless I'm very careless haha ;;

Edited by BANRYU

3 minutes ago, Charisma said:

This is my team.. in case your wondering... yes sent all my units home to get 5 star anna ? (Btw i have no regrets watsoever)

im planning on replacing corrin with a green mage.

IMG_2104.PNG

First Anna demands sacrifices for RNG, now you must feed her the blood of your units.