Poling Results will be Announced 2/9

Reiyson

53 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Same case as you Dayni. No coins, no email. Account linked to the poll and emails enabled.

Ditto though I did get the e-mail saying that the 200 points have arrived. Poked all over my Nintendo account and not seeing any place to get my 200 platinum points. Did Nintendo screw up and send the promo e-mails prematurely?

Edited by Roflolxp54

4 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

This feels like a pretty accurate description on what the characters are doing in Heroes as they wait for the results.

Spoiler

ShwQJhf.jpg

This would likely be a much more amusing image if I knew what was being said.  Still cute though.

1 minute ago, Chelone said:

I haven't voted every single day. Am I still eligible for the nintendo points?

As long as you linked your Nintendo account to the poll and voted at least once, you're eligible.

31 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

This would likely be a much more amusing image if I knew what was being said.  Still cute though.

Just the artist's dilemma of not pulling what he wanted. He thinks that Tiki wanted to be pulled, lol.

The left side is what he got, the right side is what he wanted.

1 hour ago, Roflolxp54 said:

This feels like a pretty accurate description on what the characters are doing in Heroes as they wait for the results.

ShwQJhf.jpg

No Ike? It's not accurate enough if Ike isn't there! He'd definitely be like "this is so overwhelming..." lol since both of him were in the top five. But it's cute nonetheless, even if I can't understand what it says. :P

30 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

No Ike? It's not accurate enough if Ike isn't there! He'd definitely be like "this is so overwhelming..." lol since both of him were in the top five. But it's cute nonetheless, even if I can't understand what it says. :P

All about the Waifus

3 minutes ago, Dandee Leone said:

WOW Micaiah is in the picture for the poll announcement. I hope Ike and Micaiah somehow both win to show IS that we LOVE Tellius

That's the only reason I'd be okay with Micaiah winning. Because I dislike her otherwise. But still, it would further tell IS that WE WANT TELLIUS RE-RELEASED DAMN IT.

Edited by Anacybele

Ike and Lyn...keep the #1 spot in your respective sides...please! And Lyn....STAY THE #1 OVERALL!:Lyn:

(And also, Micaiah & Eirika, I pray they moved up into the top 5 somehow! Even just one of them moving that high up would be great...but both would be better! And maybe take 3rd place too...:D: ) 

Wait...aw crap, now I'm gonna be REALLY anxious till I see those results! I KNOW for a fact that people shifted their voting focuses when we saw the halfway point(I sure did. I tried voting for different people with each vote, but for the last few votes I said screw it and voted for Lyn and Micaiah again. I was gonna vote Eirika twice too, but I wanted to at least give one vote to Lute! :P: I'll be shocked if that changed the outcome at all.)

6 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Spoiler

ShwQJhf.jpg

And this is a pretty accurate description of me right now.

rawI'm so excited/anxious for this, I can hardly contain myself!:KnollRoll:

4 hours ago, Dandee Leone said:

WOW Micaiah is in the picture for the poll announcement. I hope Ike and Micaiah somehow both win to show IS that we LOVE Tellius

4 hours ago, Anacybele said:

That's the only reason I'd be okay with Micaiah winning. Because I dislike her otherwise. But still, it would further tell IS that WE WANT TELLIUS RE-RELEASED DAMN IT.

DANG STRAIGHT WE DO! :D:

Yeah, I shifted too since I used the rest of my votes for both Ikes (in an attempt to keep them both really high and possibly let PoR Ike AND RD Ike be at the top at no. 1 and no. 2). I'm anxious to see too! Lemme see Ike as a big winner. <3

1 hour ago, Busterman64 said:

Ike and Lyn...keep the #1 spot in your respective sides...please! And Lyn....STAY THE #1 OVERALL!:Lyn:

(And also, Micaiah & Eirika, I pray they moved up into the top 5 somehow! Even just one of them moving that high up would be great...but both would be better! And maybe take 3rd place too...:D: ) 

Wait...aw crap, now I'm gonna be REALLY anxious till I see those results! I KNOW for a fact that people shifted their voting focuses when we saw the halfway point(I sure did. I tried voting for different people with each vote, but for the last few votes I said screw it and voted for Lyn and Micaiah again. I was gonna vote Eirika twice too, but I wanted to at least give one vote to Lute! :P: I'll be shocked if that changed the outcome at all.)

And this is a pretty accurate description of me right now.

rawI'm so excited/anxious for this, I can hardly contain myself!:KnollRoll:

DANG STRAIGHT WE DO! :D:

Agree hope Eirika and Micaiah rise a bit more!

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I shifted too since I used the rest of my votes for both Ikes (in an attempt to keep them both really high and possibly let PoR Ike AND RD Ike be at the top at no. 1 and no. 2). I'm anxious to see too! Lemme see Ike as a big winner. <3

If I see Ike take both of the Top spots for the Males, I'm gonna bust out laughing! :XD:

(And then both of these pictures shall be relevant! :P:)

#1                                                                                                       #2      

1wiBn2T.jpg raw

I will use these pictures when possible dang it! :XD:                                 

Edited by Busterman64

4 hours ago, Busterman64 said:

If I see Ike take both of the Top spots for the Males, I'm gonna bust out laughing! :XD:

(And then both of these pictures shall be relevant! :P:)

#1                                                                                                       #2      

1wiBn2T.jpg raw

I will use these pictures when possible dang it! :XD:                                 

Lol Ike just won.