Alfonse, Sharena and Anna road to 5 star

FoliFF

Are you guys planning on putting money into the game? I'd love get them to 5 stars, I have them all at 4 stars right now, but without paying it would literally take me months to get to 20,000 feathers for them without any kind of nintendo promotion.  I'm a firm believer in free stuff, so I'm not planning on paying any money.

On 2/8/2017 at 7:23 PM, Wen Yang said:

Sharon is slated to be 5*ed the instant I get 20k feathers. She's already 4* level 20

her 5* stat courtesy of some JP whale btw

-snip picture-

Level 40 5-star Sharena with 48 Attack

-end snip picture-

Now that I have a 5-star Sharena at a decent level, holy crap that's a ton of Attack. Mine is at level 29 with only 39 Attack (compared to Alphonse's beastly 45 Attack at the same level), so either her growths are massively back-loaded or something is up. And yes, mine has her final weapon.

Opinions on how they've performed in the training tower so far (all three of them at level 29 now):

• Alphonse has been holding up rather nicely. He hits extremely hard with 45 Attack and has usable Defense, but is really, pathetically slow at only 19 Speed. I sure hope has has more Speed than my Hinoka (who has 24 with a Brave Lance+ equipped) when he reaches level 40. Melts to mages.
  • Sharena feels a bit weak with only 39 Attack compared to Alphonse. She doesn't get doubled, and her Defense is still usable, helped by the turn start Attack debuff from her final weapon. Melts to mages less than Alphonse.
  • Anna feels really weak with only 33 Attack. She's faster than Sharena, but she doesn't take hits very well at all. Her final weapon gives her the ability to move to a square adjacent to an allied unit when under 40% HP, but I haven't found a chance to use it because she's usually either at full HP or dead. Granted, I haven't yet unlocked Ambush 3 (Vantage in English?). Astra is nice, but either it's overkill on something she's killing anyways or she's dead before it charges up. Melts to mages less than Alphonse.

As a team, they plow through physical units with ease so long as you can split enemies up to take advantage of the weapon triangle. None of the three have a particularly good answer to magic due to having low or middling Resistance (Anna has the most Resistance at 20 at level 29) and no ranged attack or positioning skills.

Sharena's lack of a special skill holds her back a bit offensively. It's hard to make use of her Attack buff support skill because Alphonse can't double worth his life and Anna is only effective against lance enemies (which Sharena can already deal with with some success) due to taking too much damage from red, green, and magic.

Alphonse and Sharena seem like they would be solid units in a better team composition than the one I'm using (which is an absolutely horrible team composition to be perfectly honest). If Sharena actually ends up with that monstrous 48 Attack at level 40, it would be absolutely awesome. I'm going to reserve a conclusion about Anna until I actually have more of her skills leveled up, and I hope her stat growths are just back-loaded (pretty please?).

17 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Now that I have a 5-star Sharena at a decent level, holy crap that's a ton of Attack. Mine is at level 29 with only 39 Attack (compared to Alphonse's beastly 45 Attack at the same level), so either her growths are massively back-loaded or something is up. And yes, mine has her final weapon.

Opinions on how they've performed in the training tower so far (all three of them at level 29 now):

• Alphonse has been holding up rather nicely. He hits extremely hard with 45 Attack and has usable Defense, but is really, pathetically slow at only 19 Speed. I sure hope has has more Speed than my Hinoka (who has 24 with a Brave Lance+ equipped) when he reaches level 40. Melts to mages.
  • Sharena feels a bit weak with only 39 Attack compared to Alphonse. She doesn't get doubled, and her Defense is still usable, helped by the turn start Attack debuff from her final weapon. Melts to mages less than Alphonse.
  • Anna feels really weak with only 33 Attack. She's faster than Sharena, but she doesn't take hits very well at all. Her final weapon gives her the ability to move to a square adjacent to an allied unit when under 40% HP, but I haven't found a chance to use it because she's usually either at full HP or dead. Granted, I haven't yet unlocked Ambush 3 (Vantage in English?). Astra is nice, but either it's overkill on something she's killing anyways or she's dead before it charges up. Melts to mages less than Alphonse.

As a team, they plow through physical units with ease so long as you can split enemies up to take advantage of the weapon triangle. None of the three have a particularly good answer to magic due to having low or middling Resistance (Anna has the most Resistance at 20 at level 29) and no ranged attack or positioning skills.

Sharena's lack of a special skill holds her back a bit offensively. It's hard to make use of her Attack buff support skill because Alphonse can't double worth his life and Anna is only effective against lance enemies (which Sharena can already deal with with some success) due to taking too much damage from red, green, and magic.

Alphonse and Sharena seem like they would be solid units in a better team composition than the one I'm using (which is an absolutely horrible team composition to be perfectly honest). If Sharena actually ends up with that monstrous 48 Attack at level 40, it would be absolutely awesome. I'm going to reserve a conclusion about Anna until I actually have more of her skills leveled up, and I hope her stat growths are just back-loaded (pretty please?).

My 5*Anna has these stats at lvl 40 

HP: 41 

Atk:45

Spd:38

Def:22

Res:28

overall i would say she has decent stats compared to other units like camilla whose stats are sub par imo

I'm considering replacing Camilla with Anna in my lineup when I get the 5*. I'm not really sure if that's the best idea, but I think Anna has some potential, especially with Takumi rampant. However, I feel like her matchup against Effie is probably terrible without a healer, while Camilla can deal with Effie alright.

Still not sure how to feel about 5* Sharena. I've pretty much been dealing with enemy Sword users just fine with Kagerou + Lucina, so even though Blue gives me an advantage over them, it doesn't feel super necessary. It's not like Sharena can ORKO them or anything.

The problem with camilla imo is that she is extremely vunerable to the likes of takumi and her stats are lower overall compared to anna skill wise i would give camilla the edge as she has a better chance of attacking 2-4x

Yeah, pretty much. I think they gave Camilla lower stats to compensate for Brave Axe+ and Draconic Aura combo, which is some ridiculous firepower. Also, being a flier gives her more freedom in movement.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

On 13.02.2017 at 5:00 AM, Ice Dragon said:

If Sharena actually ends up with that monstrous 48 Attack at level 40, it would be absolutely awesome.

My 4⋆ Sharena has 39 Atk at level 38. At 5⋆ she'll get additional 5 Atk from the Fensalir.
If upgrading gives +2 Atk, she only needs to get one point of Atk for each of the remaining two levels to reach 48 Atk. So yeah, it's doable.

On 13.02.2017 at 5:00 AM, Ice Dragon said:

If Sharena actually ends up with that monstrous 48 Attack at level 40, it would be absolutely awesome.

12 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

My 4⋆ Sharena has 39 Atk at level 38. At 5⋆ she'll get additional 5 Atk from the Fensalir.
If upgrading gives +2 Atk, she only needs to get one point of Atk for each of the remaining two levels to reach 48 Atk. So yeah, it's doable.

So I got Sharena to level 40, she has 41 Atk with her silver lance. +2 from promoting and +5 from the Fensalir do bring her to 48 Atk, which is great.

Spoiler

kbk9UvD.png

I'm going to up Anna to 5 star after this arena season. I don't really have anyone better to use the feathers, maybe Nowi, but she is fine at 4 Stars. I have 4 star Chrom, but Lucina 5 star already replaced him.

My team: Lucina 5*, Anna 4*, Nowi 4* and Olivia 4*

I'm curious about that Anna's axe warp skill, how does that Works? You need to atack to use It?

1 hour ago, Rapha666br said:

I'm curious about that Anna's axe warp skill, how does that Works? You need to atack to use It?

I'm pretty sure when you select Anna, you'll see blue squares next to all of your other units and can simply drag her to one of them.

I wouldn't know from first-hand experience because my Anna ends up straight-up dying rather than being left with low HP, but that's what I'd assume considering how the AI uses the skill.

12 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm pretty sure when you select Anna, you'll see blue squares next to all of your other units and can simply drag her to one of them.

I wouldn't know from first-hand experience because my Anna ends up straight-up dying rather than being left with low HP, but that's what I'd assume considering how the AI uses the skill.

So, you encontered an 5* Anna in the Arena? I have seen the AI warping before, I was like WTF, there is no distintive animation, It looks out of place.

Just now, Rapha666br said:

So, you encontered an 5* Anna in the Arena? I have seen the AI warping before, I was like WTF, there is no distintive animation, It looks out of place.

I've seen it done by generic and named enemies in the training tower. The unit simply hops across the map during its movement. There's no reason to believe Anna's weapon effect is any different.