Alfonse, Sharena and Anna road to 5 star

FoliFF

I'm curious how many actually wants to keep these character and train them up to 5* seeing them they're not that bad if you make the into 5 star. I've already made them into 3* but seeing you'll need 66k+ feathers it not something you will be able doing in short period of time. Unless someone is seriously whaling and sending characters home enmasse.

I've got Anna 4* and Sharena 3*. After getting a couple more people to 4* I'll be saving for Anna 5* and eventually Sharena 5*. Don't care about Alfonse. And I really wish the game would shut up about him.

My Alphonse and Sharena are already 5-star. Anna needs to wait for tomorrow for the last 7 badges I need. I'm planning on leveling them together (and collecting data on their level up profiles) probably this weekend.

I'm actually looking forward to how they hold up at high levels, though I know I'm going to have a lot of work cut out for me leveling the team up. My only ranged and magic attack unit on that team will be Elise (albeit a level 36+ Elise), so it's going to be rough.

1 hour ago, Florete said:

Don't care about Alfonse.

After doing the one monthly quest that requires you to solo that one mission with Alphonse, I actually have some respect for him gameplay-wise. Having Sol as an ability is incredibly useful. I'm just hoping it'll actually be of use at high levels.

9 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

After doing the one monthly quest that requires you to solo that one mission with Alphonse, I actually have some respect for him gameplay-wise. Having Sol as an ability is incredibly useful. I'm just hoping it'll actually be of use at high levels.

He doesn't have to solo anything, he just needs to be on the team.

1 minute ago, Florete said:

He doesn't have to solo anything, he just needs to be on the team.

And that's what happens when I skim Japanese too fast. Either way, I ended up soloing it with a 4-star Alphonse and was mildly impressed.

Honestly, getting them to 3* has already improved them quite a bit, though Sharena is falling behind a bit, though she does have everything she needs. Would like to get them and a bunch of others I'm using to 4* at least.

I definitely plan to make them the first characters I promote to 5*, since I have a soft spot for OC's in games like these and I want to see them with their legendary weapons.

Really hope Sharena gets a special attack sometime. Really weird that she doesn't get one while Alfonse and Anna do.

Anna will be 5 star soon, maybe tomorrow even if I feel like plowing through 30 arena matches, but the other 2 are way way down on my list of characters I'll be promoting. They look fine based off their skills but I'm playing based on favoritism rather than power level so ehh, they've got a long wait ahead of them.

I just made my trio into 4* today. I can really tell that they preform much better now compared when you first got them. I think I'll make Sharena 5* first while who is getting second I don't know yet. I think it will depend on what I really need a red or a green unit by then.

Now the long road to get 60k feathers.

I'm ignoring Anna, but I did make Shareena and Alphonse into 4-star units, determined to make them great... and so far, they've actually held up really well! Even Alphonse, he's really weak at the start so most people ignore him, but now that I'm making him into the higher levels he's almost coming off to me as some sort of an Est. Once you get him his weapons and skills, he just has a TON of attack, with Death Blow letting him gain even more, and Spur Attack letting him share it with others. I know he gets a special personal weapon at 5 stars, so I hope I won't have to wait too long to promote him.

Right now I have Alfonse and Anna 3*. Sharena hasn't been used a lot, as i have a 5* Robin to cover the blue Weapons. (Whatever you call them) Anna hits hard but is pretty squishy in Defense, so unless they come out with a way to raise base stats in the future I see her staying 3 or at most 4 stars. Alfonse will definitely be 5, he might not have the best speed but gotta have the generic blue-haired Lord, right? If I ever get Marth or Chrom in the near future though he'll most likely be replaced.

Currently, I'm focusing quite a bit on Anna and Sharena. I haven't really bothered with Alphonse. I feel like I can't take all 3 on board.

I like Anna, I do but she's quite fragile right now but i'm gonna make her work. When I saw Astra, I didn't look back. Sharena used to be quite a rally bot until I realized she's now pretty reliable on her own if given the time.

In 2 days I managed to pull, Focus Robin 5*, Focus Lucina 5* and Nino 4*. Altogether I have 2 teams consisting of 6 people I tend to carry on with until I can gather more orbs. Debating whether I want to make Azama 4* at some point but definitely not a priority.

16 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

Anna's speed

Yea, she's quite fast for an Axe user, which is nice. It's unfortunate that her squishiness makes her extra-susceptible to Reds, but she avoids being doubled where other axes like Raven and Bartre might get 2x'd

Hitting 4 star rank with them now. Ended up short on Red and Green badges, but auto battling the training tower with random badge drops fixed that for me right quick. Erm, how do I get those larger badges to reach 5 star rank in the future? 

Just now, Gustavos said:

Hitting 4 star rank with them now. Ended up short on Red and Green badges, but auto battling the training tower with random badge drops fixed that for me right quick. Erm, how do I get those larger badges to reach 5 star rank in the future? 

They drop from Stratum 6 and higher, though not always. There's just a chance they drop.