Colorless triangle?

SatsumaFSoysoy

What if they gave Typeless its own triangle, kinda like how Magic had its own triangle in the GBA games? Bow beats Staves, Staves beats Shurikens, and Shurikens beat Bows, or something like that. It'd give offensive Staves a bit more purpose, and make Bows (*cough* FUCKING TAKUMI *cough*) a bit easier to deal with.

Might be nice, I know that some magic characters have a ability on their 4*/5* tome that gives them weapon advantage over grey units, so that helps. I know Cecilia has it, but there are others. Robin and Raigh have it as well. The spell is ----Raven. the ---- is the fancy color names.

gronnraven

Rauðrraven

blarraven

Edited by Lord_Grima

Hmm I think making a colorless triangle would only make takumi better because of his monstrous attack. Maybe your shurikens are better but from what I see in arena, shurikens dont have a lot of defense anyway. In fact, pretty much all colorless people have low defense, especially the megic users. Bows already crush flyers making them kill healers looks a little unfair. Making a colorless triangle is unnecessary. What they really need to do is get rid of that absolutely retarded 40 attack. He can keep his (stupid) counter move as long as they soak down that attack stat.