Is Florina supposed to be Str-based here

Junkhead

Well, not only her, but characters normally known to excel in Spd like Hana seem to have their highest stat in Atk. Florina's been gaining really consistent Str levels, while her Spd is sitting at only 15 AS at lvl.19-20...what's up with that? Not that she's not an excellent unit in on herself, but it's bugging me she's only barely doubling with +4 Spd (when initiating an attack, only). As for Hana, she seemed to have been only useful against axies, so far...she's on the same exact boat as Florina, minus the +4 Spd boon. Then, on the other hand, I've characters like Clarine and Sakura double freaking consistently at the same level (about 18-20 AS).

I suppose they gave her varying strengths and weaknesses to differentiate her from other currently available fliers who may well be weaker but faster than her. Haven't raised any myself to say for sure.

In my first FE7 run she maxed out her strength super early and so became MVP. She had even better strength than speed growth. Therefore her defense left to be desired. Didn't really matter since she dodged most anyways.

Edit: Oh... this isn't about FE7. My bad!

Edited by Eleanor Hume

My Florina started out really well, but she's either been RNG screwed for her level or she just has terrible stats.  Her Atk was good at level levels, and her Speed wasn't great, but Darting Blow helped with that.  Now both her Atk and Speed suck at level 26.

Florina 4* Level 26

HP: 31
Atk: 23 (Heavy Spear)
Spd: 19
Def: 18
Res: 27

She's good for taking out Mages with low Def, but that's about it, now.  She was a part of my original team, but I had to bench her, because her level up became terrible in everything except Res.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

My Florina started out really well, but she's either been RNG screwed for her level or she just has terrible stats.  Her Atk was good at level levels, and her Speed wasn't great, but Darting Blow helped with that.  Now both her Atk and Speed suck at level 26.

Florina 4* Level 26

HP: 31
Atk: 23 (Heavy Spear)
Spd: 19
Def: 18
Res: 27

She's good for taking out Mages with low Def, but that's about it, now.  She was a part of my original team, but I had to bench her, because her level up became terrible in everything except Res.

Units all have set stats for Level 40; the RNG just decides the pattern at which you reach said stats, so it'll all just even out if you bring her up to max level.

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Units all have set stats for Level 40; the RNG just decides the pattern at which you reach said stats, so it'll all just even out if you bring her up to max level.

That's what I've heard, but I don't what her level 40 stats are, so I don't know if it's worth it to level her more, or I just got really lucky with my low levels, and she's actually not that great.

That's weird, my Florina has had 26 Atk since level 19. Now she's 21.

I don't believe in weapon-specific class rolls, as FE always did away with those...and then again, I can see why Draug (Sword Knight) is pretty fucking speedy for a Knight (which I really like) and mediocre Atk...