Any memorable and good one?

YeHs

So, I'm planning on making an army composed of only FE7 characters, So far, I got Lyn for red, I plan on getting Hector for green, and Serra for grey on battles I want a healer, but I can't think of any memorable blue or grey one that wields a bow or staff, and is good. Any suggestions?

11 minutes ago, YeHs said:

So, I'm planning on making an army composed of only FE7 characters, So far, I got Lyn for red, I plan on getting Hector for green, and Serra for grey on battles I want a healer, but I can't think of any memorable blue or grey one that wields a bow or staff, and is good. Any suggestions?

Hector is only 5* rare, so you can't so much plan to get him, but just get lucky or spend a ton of money.  Lyn, Florina, Matthew, Florina, Bartre, Eliwood, Raven, and Nino could be used to fill out your roster.

Edited by Rezzy

15 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Rezzy This Bartre is the FE6 one though.

True, but he's still the same guy, so you couldn't fault anyone for including him on a FE7 team.

True, though I can't help but thinking you might as well involve Roy and Lilina in that capacity even though Bartre is in FE7 in a much more substantive capacity. (Heck you could probably stretch at least a couple more. Zephiel once he is available for player use even has stats in the game and the endings mention some of the units in FE6 Raigh is the only one I can think of who's in the game though.   Oh and Anna could be fit into every game themed run so far) But yeah can't really fault it. 

I was hoping Marcus was in there somewhere, and I'm a little pissed Sain isnt in there, too. I have Bartre for now, I guess I'll use a few FE6 characters. And I dont want to use Florina, too many Tukemis out there.

Edited by YeHs
Had an extra thing to say..

21 minutes ago, goodperson707 said:

True, though I can't help but thinking you might as well involve Roy and Lilina in that capacity even though Bartre is in FE7 in a much more substantive capacity. (Heck you could probably stretch at least a couple more. Zephiel once he is available for player use even has stats in the game and the endings mention some of the units in FE6 Raigh is the only one I can think of who's in the game though.   Oh and Anna could be fit into every game themed run so far) But yeah can't really fault it. 

You could include the others, but Bartre has the distinction of being a playable unit in both games.

Yeah, thus the much more substantial capacity and that I can't really fault that one. Again just a thought I couldn't shake. (Well Roy and Lilina, the rest was expansion of the thought and also mostly why I posted it to see if there's more units that could work)