Design a Skill

Rezzy

Since we still have quite a few units to add to Heroes, I thought it would be fun to add some for upcoming units

Garon: "Groans of Increasing Discomfort" Deals damage equal to the turn number to all enemies within 2 spaces.  1 HP at turn one, 2 HP at turn two, etc.

Ike: "Fighting for Friends" Adds +1 to Atk, Def, and Res for each ally still standing.

Nergal: "Quintessence" After defeating an enemy, a (a weaker version subject to play testing) clone of the defeated unit appears as an ally to Nergal

Anyone else think of any ideas?

Nihil 1/2/3: Enemy skills do not take effect during combat while this unit has > 90/70/50% HP.

Overwhelm: Proc Skill, 4-Turn Cooldown. ATK for next attack equals Unit ATK + (Unit ATK - Enemy ATK).

Sheer Power: Proc Skill, 4-Turn Cooldown. ATK for next attack equals Unit ATK + [2 * (Unit ATK - Enemy ATK)].

Rally Spectrum: Give selected ally +2 ATK/SPD/DEF/RES for 1 turn.

Harsh Assault: During combat, ATK equals ATK + (Total Penalties To This Unit).

Did these need to be assigned to specific future units? Because I'm not sure who all of these would go to (except Rally Spectrum for Female!Robin if she isn't already playable), I just thought they'd be cool to add to Heroes.

50 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Nihil 1/2/3: Enemy skills do not take effect during combat while this unit has > 90/70/50% HP.

Overwhelm: Proc Skill, 4-Turn Cooldown. ATK for next attack equals Unit ATK + (Unit ATK - Enemy ATK).

Sheer Power: Proc Skill, 4-Turn Cooldown. ATK for next attack equals Unit ATK + [2 * (Unit ATK - Enemy ATK)].

Rally Spectrum: Give selected ally +2 ATK/SPD/DEF/RES for 1 turn.

Harsh Assault: During combat, ATK equals ATK + (Total Penalties To This Unit).

Did these need to be assigned to specific future units? Because I'm not sure who all of these would go to (except Rally Spectrum for Female!Robin if she isn't already playable), I just thought they'd be cool to add to Heroes.

I'd imagine they could go to anybody, I just thought of some those would be appropriate.

I don't think we have or will get the skills that are like this, but there are specific type skills in the games (gender, my castle, ect)  and units who fit the ones we have and I think those would be fun to think about. (A Charlotte type skill would be super effective on my team, I haven't even pulled a male 4* so far) Heck if it's unit specific you could make it a pretty crazy effect to compensate. (Robin can't die while tharja is alive, yeah that's an intentional not thought through stretch but you see where I'm going) Heck Holyn and/or Karla could fit an arena boost skill. (Yeah that'd be fun) 

Some of these are copies from the Create-A-Hero Thread.

Special Skills (Active or Charge Skills)

Great Aether (Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-50%. Unit recovers HP=half damage dealt. || Charge Cost: 4)
-- An upgraded form of Aether, designed for (hypothetical) Ike. The difference here is the charge cost, being -1 cost from normal Aether.

Talis Solis (Heal 70% of damage dealt. || Charge Cost: 5) ["Great Sol" or "Great Sun," at least that is what Google Translate tells me.] 
-- An upgraded version of Sol for one of my original characters.

Adept (Add an additional strike to your attacks. || Charge Cost: 4)
-- Adapted from Radiant Dawn. Allows the user to "strike again" during normal attacks. So, if activated during the first hit, the "Adept Strike" will follow the first hit, the enemy counters, followed by the second normal strike. This skill would be ridiculous on brave weapon users and probably won't be found on them.

Master (Immediately strikes the opponent. || Charge Cost: 4)
-- An upgraded form of Adept but allows for the unique ability to "immediately strike" the opponent instead of waiting for a normal strike to trigger. Examples include striking the opponent in the middle of their Brave Attack or at the end of normal combat.

Rend Heaven (Adds half of enemy ATT as damage. || Charge Cost: 3)
-- Adapted from Fates. Originally it adds half of enemy STR or MAG, but as Heroes simplifies it to the ATT stat, ATT is used instead.

Passive Skills

Rightful King (Reduces Charge Cost of Special Abilities by 1.)
-- Adapted from Awakening. As Heroes uses a charge system instead of percentages, reducing charge cost makes sense here. It probably could use a more generic name so it can be applied to more heroes, but I couldn't come up with one.

Quick Burn 1-2 (Start off the map with +[3-5] to all stats. The bonus wears off by one per turn.)
-- Adapted from Awakening, Quick Burn is a skill that rewards speedruns as its effectiveness wears off over time.

Slow Burn 1-2 (As each turn passes, gain +[1-2] to all stats. The bonuses wear off at the start of the forth turn.)
-- Adapted from Awakening, Slow Burn is a skill that slowly gains in power the longer the map lasts. However, all bonuses are lost after a certain threshold.

Piercing Shot: When attacking, simultaneously attack units in between this unit and the target.
Trick Shot: When attacking, simultaneously attack units behind the target.
Warp: Teleport an adjacent unit up to 3 spaces away.
Block: Ranged units can't attack units behind this unit.
Provoke: At the beginning of each turn, if a unit is able to attack this unit, it must.
Cancel (3): Negate the next enemy attack.
Malice: If this unit was in combat with the enemy before, get +5 Atk during combat.
Last Stand: Get +2 Def/Res for each enemy unit within 2 spaces.
Hocus Pocus: Switch an adjacent unit's Def and Res.
Lifetaker: Gain 10 Hp on killing a unit.
Chameleon: Become a copy of an allied unit with 10% reduced stats, rounded down.
Lethality (7): Next attack is lethal.