Best Lord

_____

Lords  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best Lord, statistically?

• Marth
    • Leaf
    • Celice
    • Alm
    • Celica
    • Sigurd
    • Roy
    • Hector
    • Lyn
    • Eliwood
    • Eirika
    • Ephriam
    • Ike
    • Micaiah

This is the counterpart to the other "Favorite Lord" thread. Do not use personality as a reason for your choice, and please don't choose a character just because you like them. Also, try to avoid using PE. Take stats, supports, join time, affinity, etc. into account.

Ephraim for epic join time, epic stats(though i am disappointed by his caps. 24 speed cap FTL,. Awesome Def FTW), and decent supports. His two supporters start off with him, and with his mounted promotion he can keep up with them. He uses lances, second strongest weapon, with good accuracy.

Ike (FE10)

Good atk, spd, def, and avo. Right from the start, he's extremely durable and has great offense, and he only gets better. Not being mounted isn't even bad since most of the mounts have pretty severe problems: horse units can't cross gaps, rivers, etc., and pegs get wtfpwned by bows. But he would be better if he were on a wyvern. Those things are OP'd.

Anyway... Ike also makes whoever he supports with much more durable thanks to his earth affinity.

And he also has 3 leadership stars, making him pwn even more.

Edited by Reikken

Ike. The only stat that has a low growth is resistance. All the others are at least decent. Plus, an A support with Soren in RD in +30 avo and +2 attack... not bad

I would say Hector, because a cool fusion of strength and defense is always grand. His other stats are pretty solid to boot, except sometimes skill. But who cares in a game of slowpoke enemies?

I would say Hector, because a cool fusion of strength and defense is always grand. His other stats are pretty solid to boot, except sometimes skill. But who cares in a game of slowpoke enemies?

This. Can't beat Hectanck.

It's kind of a flawed poll. FE10 Ike would win because he has the highest stats and caps of anyone.

So what you do is look at how the characters perform relative to the rest of the team in their respective games rather than how the characters of different games perform relative to eachother.

Sigurd.

So what you do is look at how the characters perform relative to the rest of the team in their respective games rather than how the characters of different games perform relative to eachother.

Indeed.

But Ike still wins that, with Sigurd a close second.

Or the other way around. It's arguable.

Ike having an earth affinity and 3 leadership stars and therefore making others pwn as well sells him for me. That and getting Ragnell halfway through or earlier this time around.

Sigurd, because he's nearly flawless. Enormous offense right from the start, he's virtually immortal, and has a pony.

Of course, I've never played Goddess, so not sure about Ike. >__<

Edited by Swordsalmon

I would say Ike in FE9. He starts off alittle fragile like so many other lords but quickly becomes very powerful.

He has awesome stats and always caps, strenght, skill, speed and sometimes defense. His resistence against magic is okay and his luck is good.

He promotes early enough in the game so you can always level him up at level 20 with ease.

Sigurd.

The poll asks for the best lord, statistically...