Let's talk about this.

Hiro08

Fire Emblem Heroes is an amazing game with lots of Heroes from different games, with all the Heroes you are able to summon this game pleased everybody. But. Big problem, now I am sure I am not the only one going through the struggle but beating the game on hard and Lunatic mode is extremely challenging. Completing the game first time on Normal was very fun and the concept of Heroes from different dimensions being put under contracts is, pretty cool but playing through the game again just for, basically just for orbs feels like a chore. I hope that Fire Emblem Heroes won't end up like Pokemon GO, first few weeks its super fun and amazing and everyone is playing it and then it's just abandoned and becomes a meme. I hope that Nintendo really add a few more awesome maps and some more story. 

Hard and Lunatic is easy so far (most of Lunatic .. except chapter 9-4 for me-due to unit not being suited for it)

In any case....

My advice is to grind your unit to level 40 and then trample your way through Lunatic.

Also 5* unit helps. If you dont have them... well. Save feathers. Literally every 5* unit is broken when you pair them to a 4* unit.

Edited by Ryuke

3 hours ago, Hiro08 said:

Fire Emblem Heroes is an amazing game with lots of Heroes from different games, with all the Heroes you are able to summon this game pleased everybody. But. Big problem, now I am sure I am not the only one going through the struggle but beating the game on hard and Lunatic mode is extremely challenging. Completing the game first time on Normal was very fun and the concept of Heroes from different dimensions being put under contracts is, pretty cool but playing through the game again just for, basically just for orbs feels like a chore. I hope that Fire Emblem Heroes won't end up like Pokemon GO, first few weeks its super fun and amazing and everyone is playing it and then it's just abandoned and becomes a meme. I hope that Nintendo really add a few more awesome maps and some more story. 

@Ryuke is right. I just went up to chapter 9 normal then did chapter 1 - 4 hard. Went back and beat normal, did up to chapter 8 hard, started lunatic (up to chapter 4). And by then I did enough arena and grinding to get my team to 36+ and just finished off hard. Now I have 3 chapters left in the game or should I say 15 free orbs left. Saving them for a rainy day or a better focus. I wouldn't really stress out about adventure until the next focus cause this one isn't as good as the first 2. 

I personally didn't have any trouble with the story until Chapter 9 on Lunatic. It's probably because I had a few 5*s though, so yeah I would save feathers if you can or otherwise just focus on grinding up a few levels in Training Tower.

campaign is pretty easy until lunatic 9, youll probably need lvl 40 4*/5* to finish the chapters. theyve been updating this game pretty regularly with the narcian event and the new paralogue in the first 2 weeks so i wouldnt be worried about the number of maps and chapters coming out.

If they continue like this and update with new modes, dungeons and challenges I'm sure the game will stay interesting. They might need to do something about the stamina issue though. I remember FF Record keeper being a totally different game when it first launched and if FEH is already adding stuff within the first month + actually using the feedback they get I'll be playing this game for a long time :D

Lunatic 8-5 is the first map outside of the Heroic Battle map that's giving me problems. And that's only because my team composition is nooooot set up to deal with that team, hence me grinding out a few more characters atm.

Overall its actually a pretty easy game. Just a few awkward maps/annoying characters.