Have you ever had a strange thought?

Emeraldfox

I have.. A few times... Like in my Japanese class, my friend said something about foxy boxing.. I had no clue what it was, but the teacher asked him.. So then I was all like,'What if they had foxy boxing with the FE girls.. Or SC girls...' After that I chuckled in my head and layed my head down.

So, have any of you ever had a strange thought?

I think I had one having to do with marshmallows.

Usually they have to do with food...

... Or hilarious things that happened recently and I literally 'laugh out loud' like I'm on something and people around me go 'wut'

I think I had one having to do with marshmallows.

Usually they have to do with food...

... Or hilarious things that happened recently and I literally 'laugh out loud' like I'm on something and people around me go 'wut'

same

alot of the times i close my eyes, open them and then laugh, i scared my friend cause i did that when he thought i was asleep..........

Yes we do.... Well... Give us a hint. >.>

people are involved

I want to know, too. What goes on in your perverted mind?

If I told you what goes on in this perverted head of mine with no censorship and full details, there'd be one more banned member

I had a random thought about Clarine and Reugar (FE6) in a Romantic-Comedy movie while Coldplay's "Clocks" is playing the the background.

Also, I do have horrible, disturbing random thoughts of being like Slayar from Heroes and cutting people's head open to gain their powers.

Definitely. I imagine what it would be like to have super powers of all sorts. I imagine what it would be like to live in FE7, etc.

That's kinda what I do. Imagine living in fictional worlds, mostly the FE ones because they're the most appealing to live in, for me.

Like, I imagine what it would be like to be a lord in Crimea and serve under Elincia. That would be so freakin' awesome. Or be a Pheraen knight, alongside Marcus!

Edited by Magnús Örn Sigurðsson

I sometimes imagine living a life of Raven. It sucks not really having a Steel sword in real life. I think I'll just chuck on some mercenary outfit, get myself a decent-sized sword from somewhere and patrol the streets like that.

Fuck guns or batons, I'll have swords!

Edited by Razgriz

That's kinda what I do. Imagine living in fictional worlds, mostly the FE ones because they're the most appealing to live in, for me.

Like, I imagine what it would be like to be a lord in Crimea and serve under Elincia. That would be so freakin' awesome. Or be a Pheraen knight, alongside Marcus!

Me as well. I wonder what would it be like to be a mercenary solider working for Sigurd's army in Fire Emblem 4 or be Roy's army. I would try my best to avoid the STD Machine that is Lachesis or protect my eyes from the uglyness of Dorothy.

I laugh radomly too. Lol mostly because i remember stupid thing : P

I also like imagining I'm somewhere else (Not often though)

I also start playing with what ever i have in my hand and imagine it's a sword lol.