Which account should I choose to start? An S heroes or 3 A heroes?

TrangChuz

Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie to this game. I have 2 accounts, I just created. But I just want to use one. I'm concerning which one is better for me to start

First account: There are four 4-star heroes 

Second account: There is an S heroes 5 star ( The rest are bad) 

Could you give me an advise?

Thanks

16900202_1397484073636322_504862760_n.jpg

16839420_1397485973636132_1521800698_n.jpg

Definitely the 5 star one. Your only issue would be blues which is what beruka can deal with. Once you get enough feathers get her to 4 stars so this way it'll be easier. I know she isn't that good so you can also wait for a better ax user

I'm gonna have to say the 4 star one. It's a really well rounded team with one of each color, and Cordelia and Camilla are both very good units.

Sword units are pretty easy to come by with there being so many of them.

Maybe do a quick grind up to 20 orbs in both games and see what your next 5 summons end up being? There is 10 free orbs you can get where you view the quests so getting 10 more on top of that shouldn't take long with those great heroes.

Always 5* over 4*. Period.

While you can potentially raise a 4* to 5* monthly from arena feathers, a good START is always better.

Heck, if you're patient enough I'd even suggest rerolling for at LEAST 2 5*s or more at start.

5* one in this case. While Cordelia and Camilla are good characters, they're both weak to arrows, and you'd need to promote both of them to 5*.

Erikia, while not a power house, is a great support character and can help you make your other characters more usable as you expand your roster.

5* one for sure. I started my game with only one 5* who basically carried me through Normal/Hard mode until I got enough Orbs to get more 5*s. It's not that 4*s are bad, but it's too annoying to upgrade from 4* to 5*. Plus Eirika is limited~

4 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Definitely the 5 star one. Your only issue would be blues which is what beruka can deal with. Once you get enough feathers get her to 4 stars so this way it'll be easier. I know she isn't that good so you can also wait for a better ax user

5* ....

For her/him... in a few map. [it] can rerolls again.

The 4-stars not much use tbh and the 5* account will get you through normal/hard on the storymode.
Felicia is nice though, considerably worth upgrading to 5*, but only if all the other spots are filled.

The flying units on the 4* account are not reliable in the arena.
If I'd pick a flying unit it won't be one of those. Cartria/Cordelia are much better.

Could also consider rerolling again, but yeah; that's up to u.. 
I am not pro-rerolling tbh  =D