What other special quests would you like?

Anacybele

So guys, we've gotten focus character-related quests and now weapon-related ones too!

So for more orbs and stuff, what other quests would you like to have? I totally would love some class-related ones. Most specifically cavalier knight and Peg knight ones because this game seems to want me to have an army of them. lol In fact, I think I've pulled nearly every available cavalier knight so far. Thankfully, these are my two favorite class lines!

My cavs: Freddy <3, Stahl, Abel, Sully, and Jagen (though I haven't used him. I also pulled Peri, but I ditched her because she creeps me the fuck out.)

Pegs: Palla (drew three of her, in fact, before merging and stuff), Caeda, Subaki (two of him in one session)

So yeah, gimme some quests that require teams of cavalier knights and Pegs! And also, looks like the only cav I haven't pulled is Cain. I kinda want to complete the collection now (minus Peri, of course). XD All my cav pulls, Peri included, have been 4 star too, with the exception of Freddy who I've upgraded already anyway.

Edited by Anacybele

Special quests that involve beating higher difficulties with lower level weapons would be neat. since almost no one would use a level 1 weapon from any pulls they get.

I also would love to see quests based on class! As long as its not infantry. Cavs and peg knights (maybe they would expand the criteria to just flying units) would be awesome. Would also like to see our magic users get some love. There aren't that many tomb users for each color, maybe they will combine it tomes+manaketes for each colour? 

Quest where they list all of the options at once. So I can complete it without any delay. Like i have to finish hard then Lunatic is lame.

In any case. more 1*/2* character because I cannot roll them.

Quests with unit types (mounted/flier/armor/infantry) could indeed be interesting. Also more weapon types, such as using tomes, bows, and so on. Staff quests will be fuuuun

More of the "use specific character" types like the one with Felicia in February quests would be nice too, though creating a whole set of quests might be hard.

Whatever they add, I hope they continue to keep most of their quests doable regardless of your luck with the gacha. At least the ones that reward orbs.

I'd like to see some Pegasus Knight quests just because I like the class, though I only have two. Maybe it would come alongside a themed focus with Caeda and Catria, so I'd have be able to spend the orbs I've been saving up. (I need Est and Florina too, but I don't see them getting a focus any time soon.)

Other than that... I want some sort of daily quests, mostly. I think regular challenges with small rewards would make the game more interesting to play on a daily basis. Maybe a system a bit like the arena, where you can pick from multiple challenges but only get a reward from the most difficult one you clear? That way everyone can get something without spending much time and stamina, but there's an incentive to experiment and keep trying to see how far you can go.