New heroes will leave

Lupine

Just now, Chelone said:

If I remember right it should say somewhere that they will stay. They just wont be focus heroes anymore.

True. I mean, look at Marth and the others; they're still there thought they aren't focus heroes.

To be fair, Ephraim, Julia, Eirika, and Seliph aren't in the non-focus 5* pool of their focus group either. The focus group announcement (on the announcements board), says that the heroes will be added to the general pool once the focus is over. I forget the exact wording,

As LordFrigid said, they'll be added to the summon pool after the banner ends. If we look at the special banner up now alongside theirs, we see Fir, Tiki, Hawkeye, and Maria, who were normos originally, so it appears summoning focus doesn't really affect their availability.

That's a relief since I don't have many of them yet.

Missing the ones that I want...

-Ryoma

-Elise

-Chrom

-Caeda

-Minerva

-Nino +Spd one

-Julia

Protaganists shouldn't go anywhere though they will be harder to summon.

Edited by PuffPuff

There is no way that they can have a slew of a new cast in so little time. So.....gives us time to get anybody else before then.

The Japanese event notice has this as the second bullet point in the bottom section:

開催期間が終了した後、それ以降に始まる召喚イベントで新英雄は引き続き登場します

Which translates as, "After this period is over, the new heroes introduced in this summoning event will continue to appear." I don't have the English text for this notice due to my language settings.

16 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Which translates as, "After this period is over, the new heroes introduced in this summoning event will continue to appear." I don't have the English text for this notice due to my language settings.

There is the same bullet in the English version as well:

Xd5hr0N.jpg