This game is way too easy to hack

Yttenman

13 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

That's so sad. 

Agreed. I think people have the right to know how easy it is to cheat tho. They will probably make crystals server sided at some point. Personally I dont care tho.  I see 0 potential in this game anyway since I dont see any joy in just levleing heroes for the sake of leveling. I thought this game would have a somewhat competetive and enjoyable endgame due to other FE games strong tactical side. But definitely not the case

11 minutes ago, Yttenman said:

Agreed. I think people have the right to know how easy it is to cheat tho. They will probably make crystals server sided at some point. Personally I dont care tho.  I see 0 potential in this game anyway since I dont see any joy in just levleing heroes for the sake of leveling. I thought this game would have a somewhat competetive and enjoyable endgame due to other FE games strong tactical side. But definitely not the case

),:

I do think the game is plenty fun if played as intended, but it's unfortunate that it allows an easy exploit. But hacking to trivialize 99% of the game and then complaining about the remaining 1% seems like a very misguided approach. If you hack any traditional FE game to max out your characters, there's even less left.

I think this topic should be locked...

I am pretty sure there is a lot of ways of cheating in mobile games like FE Heroes... But who said people here want to know how to do that??

It is not even funny do that and it is Illegal!! Im pretty sure it hurts Serenes Forest forums users policy...   

8 minutes ago, Avestus said:

I hope they have some logs and will be able to ban hackers. If they don't I myself will be inclined to hack.

Yes if they dont have logs that can be checked for this i think other people have the right to know that they can do it too, if they want

2 minutes ago, Fpgi said:

I think this topic should be locked...

I am pretty sure there is a lot of ways of cheating in mobile games like FE Heroes... But who said people here want to know how to do that??

It is not even funny do that and it is Illegal!! Im pretty sure it hurts Serenes Forest forums users policy...   

Ok, so you should only be able to post stuff that others want to hear..? You know what a forum is? Its a place for discussion..

Yeah lock the topic and pretend the problem doesnt exist while some people work really hard grinding.. great idea!

30 minutes ago, Othin said:

I do think the game is plenty fun if played as intended, but it's unfortunate that it allows an easy exploit. But hacking to trivialize 99% of the game and then complaining about the remaining 1% seems like a very misguided approach. If you hack any traditional FE game to max out your characters, there's even less left.

Well yes but since this is a multiplayer game there might have been  a very challenging and fun endgame unlike other FE games where the linear progress is the challenge..This was not the case with this game, so in that sense that approcah might be misguided. 

Yttenman said:

Ok, so you should only be able to post stuff that others want to hear..? You know what a forum is? Its a place for discussion..

Yeah lock the topic and pretend the problem doesnt exist while some people work really hard grinding.. great idea!

Nothing like that... You are right!!!

Sorry if my comment was a little to harsh.... it is not personal.

I think we all should discuss that in the forums... But to show people how to cheat and do illegitimate moves is wrong...

It will only harm even more people who plays it honestly and are not going to use this sort of methods!

Like Birdy said... I don t see how sharing this kind of information will help to Solve the problem...

Edited by Fpgi
Error in the quote

4 minutes ago, Yttenman said:

Well yes but since this is a multiplayer game there might have been  a very challenging and fun endgame unlike other FE games where the linear progress is the challenge..This was not the case with this game, so in that sense that approcah might be misguided. 

Yeah, I get that you were hoping for some super-competitive multiplayer mode, but I think Heroes can succeed just fine without one. I tend to see Heroes as a game primarily about getting to use characters from past games in a unique new context, with the "multiplayer" as a fun bonus challenge you compete in to get feathers for upgrading your favorite characters to better explore their potential. Although that's certainly not for everyone.

1 hour ago, Yttenman said:

I wonder if the +10 Julia I saw in Arena was hacked or legit.

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-02-21-20-29-

I'm wanting it to be server side, just because I hate having data tied to the device when it doesn't need to be.  There's no reason we can't have everything backed up on our Nintendo account.  I'm worried that my toddler will grab my phone and delete my data one of these days.

Well allright, appararently you can do pretty much whatever you want in this game. Its just ridicilous to even try to play versus other players when you have no idea how they cheat. I think this should be an offline game only

Like this guy getting Xander before hes even out. And hes got pretty cool Hectors, dont you think? :p

Edited by Yttenman

13 minutes ago, NickV said:

I'm sure Nintendo will drop the banhammer on those using this as this hack is pretty much stealing money from them.

First of all, you cant really steal virtual goods now can you, you can only copy it? Who will miss the item youre "stealing"? 

Secondly, im far from sure that they have the resources to go through all logs to see who leveled their heroes "too fast". Do they even keep this kind of logs?

We will see. Anyway its been established that you can pretty much hack the game any way you want and then go play versus other players so no need to discuss this further. Good luck if you keep playing FE:H! 

50 minutes ago, Shiro said:

reported

Why would you even say this? Smug satisfaction? He's right: This is publicly available information that is way too easy to find, and is simply being discussed. He's not advocating cheating one way or the other.

1. I'm going to invoke my mod powers and completely remove the first post.  A copy has already been sent to the mods, and I want to talk to the others to see just how we'll handle this.
2. I WILL be handing out a lot of warnings for other miscellaneous things.  Read the Code of Conduct, folks.
3. But for now, have a lock.