Do You Think We'll See TMS Characters?

Captain Karnage

It's one of those little things that I've been wondering about.  I'm still unsure at this point if TMS is an SMT game or an FE game as whenever I look at any of the FE 0 cards I see copyright Nintendo/Intelligent System/Atlus. So hopefully we'll get demonic Chrom and Tsubasa.

I don't think we will since the mirages will already be in the game and since the main characters of TMS have to have their mirages to fight it would be hard to make it work.  I would love to have Yashiro in Heroes, but the only thing I am hoping for is that all the characters that were mirages in TMS will get special outfits modeled after their masters.

I don't think it would really be fitting for a game like this to have either the characters or the mirages, TBH. It's a possibility, I suppose, but it seems like quite a small one to me.

I'll say it's definitely possible. They'll very likely make them part of a special event, if it happens.

I know quite a few people who are willing to spend plenty of money for a chance at getting Kiria.

Well it's possible if one of the worlds the heroes will visit is... Kiran's aka real world. Cue confusion from everyone in the party, confusion from everyone around them, and a possibility of TMS chars appearing. Sure the chances of that are... low at best.