Arena problem

Sorry if there's already a place to post questions like this, but in the arena after i reach a certain amount of points I don't gain anymore from doing more battles? Typically after i get around 3000+ . Maybe this is just how its supposed to work and I'm being dumb orz. But anyways is this normal or :???

When you win seven matches in a row, the score resets. You have to win another seven matches in a row and see if you did better than your previous score. If your new score surpassed the old, the old gets overwritten.

If you're getting about the same score, you're facing opponents with lower scores than you previously fought, which you can't really help because we're allowed to pick only one opponent from each tier. If you want a better chance of improving your score, you need to bring units of better stat totals. That means bringing units of higher rarity and high levels, though some have a disposition for higher stat totals (Hector, for example).

It doesn't save a total score, just the highest you've gotten from one battle that week. The thing is that if you can keep winning battles up to a 7-win chain, you add the scores from the previous battles in that chain to your score, so you can get a score up to 7 times what you'd get from an individual battle. So if you want to improve your score after getting one 7-win chain, you'll need to do another 7-win chain and do better with that one.

It's not explained well; I was confused at first too.