I'm never leaveing SF again...

Please stop making these topics to gain attention. We already know you have come back and are not going to leave again. Making another topic is pointless and I should report it for being such... but I am busy right now, and I know that no one else really cares, not that it matters, but the Spam land here needs to have it's limits as well.

Edited by Shuuda

Please stop making these topics to gain attention. We already know you have come back and are not going to leave again. Making another topic is pointless and I should report it for being such... but I am busy right now, and I know that no one else really cares, not that it matters, but the Spam land here needs to have it's limits as well.

It's for spam post here in this forum

Heck i could even make a topic with nothing in it..

TSL can create a topic if he wants to in Far From the forest section, whether you like it or not.

The mods or the admins have nothing against this topic, so your in no position to tell someone what topic to create or not to create.

Edited by Luxord

It gets annoying, though, when people make topics for the same purpose over and over again sleep.gif

That pretty much sums up one of the issues.

It was a Rick Roll joke get over yourself.