Voting Gauntlet Discussion Thread

Vaximillian

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Kiran said:

I think team Erika is doing decent considering who the opponent is. The ratio is less than 2:1 so I think thats pretty good.

She's actually faring better than Sharena, which is quite surprising considering Sharena had the 2nd most votes during her stint.

5 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Yea burning the flags now means an inevitable win for Lucina next time.  But that's better than losing now. :(

Yes and no. There is bound to be a certain amount of rallying behind either Ephraim or Chrom against Lucina from a certain portion of the fanbase. Since all three of the not-Lucinas have not insignificant numbers of people, Eirika especially, the final round will depend on how that particular cookie crumbles.

4 minutes ago, Thany said:

Apperently the lucina match is so boring that all that matters now is chrom and ephraim XD

We're good for nothing if not putting on a good show against unfavorable odds! Down with Grado Chrom!

7 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

You might be right. We'll have to wait and see, after all. Let's not make a shitstorm about this. I find it exciting and a lot of fun.

Amen.

Just now, Silith13 said:

The highest temperature ever recorded in Antarctica was 17.5 °C (63.5 °F)

If 64 degrees is the highest, then Eirika has no chance RIP Eirika.

3 minutes ago, Thany said:

Id like to appologise to everyone for the cheating outburst earlier... i have been up all day and i cannot get sleep. so im a bit more emotional and quick to judge then normal. Sorry. regardless I still hope Ephraim doesnt lose at this sudden outcome.

That's understandable. I hope you're able to get some rest soon! This was a very mature response though, and I just wanted to acknowledge that. But yeah, Team Ephraim all the way!

Just now, MaskedAmpharos said:

That's understandable. I hope you're able to get some rest soon! This was a very mature response though, and I just wanted to acknowledge that. But yeah, Team Ephraim all the way!

Id love to do nothing more then rest.... but now with this sudden chromback... I cant get to sleep unless Ephraim is in a more comfortable position... this is really going to strain my head...

1 minute ago, Sarracenia said:

Antarctica isn't experiencing desert heat but it is having hot days. 

Did you know that technically, Antarctica is the biggest desert in the world?  Deserts go by rainfall total, not temperature.

Back to the topic, I think Chrom's surge is pretty commendable. Not to mention that Ephraim's score is most likely to climb as well, now that we stepped out of the "comfort zone" and flags will start pouring. I am pretty looking forward the next update to see what's Ephraim's answer to that.

This competition is most fun for now. I just hope it doesn't end in a bloodshed.

56 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Alphonse had a team?

Hey! >:(

At this point, I'm probably just going to end up backing not-Lucina and lose. I don't like any of Ephraim, Chrom, or Lucina very much, but Ephraim is the most tolerable and Chrom at least gives me a game over when he dies.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Hey! >:(

At this point, I'm probably just going to end up backing not-Lucina and lose. I don't like any of Ephraim, Chrom, or Lucina very much, but Ephraim is the most tolerable and Chrom at least gives me a game over when he dies.

I most welcome you to team ephraim. as soon as we get out of this hole Chrom suddenly sent us in.

6 minutes ago, Thany said:

I most welcome you to team ephraim. as soon as we get out of this hole Chrom suddenly sent us in.

Eirika is who I'm backing right now, but best of luck getting out of that hole.

Rooting for you, for what that's worth. Can't not for the little sister, eh? Nothing awkward intended. Totally. 100%.

3 minutes ago, Thany said:

Few... crisis adverted

I guess we just needed a nudge to use our flags

Time to catch some sleep, then. As for the rest of us, time to keep the momentum up. I've dumped 600 flags with 300 left to go.

Just now, Kiran said:

Results are now up! It looks like Ephraim pulls ahead by 5 mill!

Yay, nice!! 

I would like to wish you good luck as well, since team Eirika isn't doing very well right now. (though 2:1 ratio is respectable already)

1 minute ago, Luxian said:

I would like to wish you good luck as well, since team Eirika isn't doing very well right now. (though 2:1 ratio is respectable already)

Yeah, we're gonna lose for sure, but hey -- I backed Alfonse last round. At least Eirika has a closer match right now.

Just now, Kiran said:

I wonder if the Chromites will push again and pull ahead? I'm really liking this match as it has me on the edge of my seat. 

After that scare. i dont think they are gonna pull ahead now, since all ephraims will now use their flags.