Voting Gauntlet Discussion Thread

Vaximillian

10 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Hey chroms if you're reading this, I'm sorry. Calling you cheaters was wrong and inappropriate. We are going to beg for forgiveness and hope you can put this in the past. We know that if we lose this battle all hands shall be rallied to your side. But should in case you lose this battle we want you to join us. Not in the name of incest. Not in the name of rush recklessly. But in the name of the princes!

Reveal hidden contents

I tried

Not bad, not bad. This might work better, though.

Spoiler

caeda-fire-emblem-heroes-89.1.jpg.8154193bb23a8e65dc3df5fa1a38e77e.jpg

Do you believe in love?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Cossack>Cavalier said:

Hide contents

Do you believe in love?

Nice job!  I'm almost convinced since Caeda was my favorite in Shadow Dragon.  We'll see 

Well hey, we're up by another 1 million. It's now a 7 million point gap and currently increasing. I hope team Chrom doesn't have any flags left for another push tomorrow as I don't think we can handle that.

3 minutes ago, Cossack>Cavalier said:

Reveal hidden contents

Do you believe in love?

Oh okay I get it now.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-03-09-18-17-26-1.png.12eabf46fec5337a3131a9cd37814f06.png

Screenshot_2017-03-09-18-17-35-1.png.29d34fd023d5e8fd9b0f8bdd54ef2273.png

Do you believe in miracles?

While the rest are enjoying the battle between two men, I'm just sitting here getting salty that my rank diminish so I'll probably have to spend more flags so I'll be at least in the 70k-99k bracket otherwise my flags would have gone to waste... Lesson to myself for the next Gauntlet battle: don't spend a single flag till the finals or when I'm in a battle like these men are fighting right now.

10 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

As if Ephraim would win against Lucina. The only one that might put an end to Lucina is Lyn, so ~

If you want more salt then you can already feel Chrom's daughter annihilating Ephraim ^^'

Honestly, if we can beat Chrom, I'll be happy enough already. A character from an older, less well known game beating the main lord of the game that saved the franchise is an achievement in itself.

12 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

As if Ephraim would win against Lucina. The only one that might put an end to Lucina is Lyn, so ~

If you want more salt then you can already feel Chrom's daughter annihilating Ephraim ^^'

I'm waiting for the gauntlet battle with Lucina, Lyn, and Ike. THAT should be interesting.

Chrom is gaining on us again, point difference has fallen to 4 million. We need to step up our game or we'll lose! Spend your flags now if you still have them, if we lose, those saved flags would have been for nothing!

21 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

I really want an rematch between Lyn vs Lucina, last poll we were caught off guard. I thought for sure Lucina will win so sure that I didn't bothered to vote for her, heck I didn't even know you can votes the same character multiple times. I just voted mostly waifus and older FE game characters. Fuck diversity, I am going full Lucina fanboy mode next poll and we gonna crush her like we did with Sharena and Erika. To counter the inevitable anti-Lucina rallying, we are gonna do pro-Lucina rallying. 

I can't wait for the eventual battle against Ike and Lyn.

9 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Chrom is gaining on us again, point difference has fallen to 4 million. We need to step up our game or we'll lose! Spend your flags now if you still have them, if we lose, those saved flags would have been for nothing!

Gotta hand it to both sides for putting up one heck of a fight so far. Sadly, I'm out of flags. Got myself up to spot 50 in the army, though.

I might just spend all my flags on Ephraim this round since Chrom is putting on a decent fight. It feels like Chrom at least deserves me putting up my best fight. We'll see tomorrow as I still have the arena flags left to grab. I'm a cheapskate who wont use my dueling crests despite having 36 of them. 

1 minute ago, InigoPadalin said:

Our top Ephriams haven't really moved. It's up to us lower down to carry this game! Play flags if you can!

I've done all I can, no more flags left to give. They're catching up again and it's up to the rest of you who still have flags. I didn't invest in this team just to lose here!

1 minute ago, Quintessence said:

Chrom supporters, use your flags at full to keep the Halidom of Ylisse at peace!

I'll bring Itsuki to pull a Back Chorus to seal Ephraim!

I'm out! Sorry I play every 30 min on the dot though!