Voting Gauntlet Discussion Thread

Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Thany said:

Can anyone here on Team chrom take a picture of the top 5 Chrom players?

I feel just a bit skeptical for some reason

i want to know where these extra points are comming from.

Isn't it obvious?

Illegal Immigrants of course. Because Fire Emblem means that much to them. X)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Team Ephraim has been so interesting. Leo and Ephraim was kinda close but Chrom vs Ephraim is as close as it could get.  Unfortunately, all the Chrom votes are going to go to Lucina and all the Eirika votes are going to go to Ephraim which is not going to look good in the final round.

I succumbed and spent 250 flags on Ephraim's total. Still have ~750 left though for that final push against Lucina should he get into the finals! Even though I'll be salty if Crumb wins, I gotta commend those guys for putting up a hell of a fight, 30 million to 3 million gap in one day, jeez

1 hour ago, Anime27Arts said:

From what I've seen a lot of the Leos went to Chrom or Ephraim and the Leos spent a lot of their flags.  I know I did just to get a high ranking.  This should be a good match.  I just really do not want a comment section war to break out.  I loved all of the characters and think its crazy to break out into war over this.

i was team leo and i spent maybe 200 flags? xD

5 minutes ago, SageOfAnys said:

I succumbed and spent 250 flags on Ephraim's total. Still have ~750 left though for that final push against Lucina should he get into the finals! Even though I'll be salty if Crumb wins, I gotta commend those guys for putting up a hell of a fight, 30 million to 3 million gap in one day, jeez

Lucina is Chrom's daughter, obvious they will want a smooth victory for their daughter. 

Best bro and father-in-law.

Edited by IMCasual

21 minutes ago, Thany said:

Can anyone here on Team chrom take a picture of the top 5 Chrom players?

I feel just a bit skeptical for some reason

i want to know where these extra points are comming from.

I'm on team Chrom now because Leo lost, and I would love to but I blew all my flags on Leo so I am now at the bottom and the highest rank I see for the army is 65,372 with a score of 990.  Sorry.  Also, does the army rank start over if you didn't have to change teams?  I wouldn't know sadly, T.T

2 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I'm on team Chrom now because Leo lost, and I would love to but I blew all my flags on Leo so I am now at the bottom and the highest rank I see for the army is 65,372 with a score of 990.  Sorry.  Also, does the army rank start over if you didn't have to change teams?  I wouldn't know sadly, T.T

You can go to current standing to check top players. 

3 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

You can see the top scores for Chrom if you are in his army. Just go to current standings and switch the button labeled your rank to top. Army rankings reset every round

2 minutes ago, IMCasual said:

You can go to current standing to check top players. 

1 minute ago, Kiran said:

You can see the top scores for Chrom if you are in his army. Just go to current standings and switch the button labeled your rank to top. Army rankings reset every round

Thank you both!  Here's what I've got

3762140878793268797-account_id=67.png

The highest ranked is a 4 star? interesting.

I cant see anything that screams cheating ether. I guess they are all just spending all their flags.

9 minutes ago, Thany said:

The highest ranked is a 4 star? interesting.

I cant see anything that screams cheating ether. I guess they are all just spending all their flags.

It's pretty easy to win battles.  It's all really about how many flags you've got.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It's pretty easy to win battles.  It's all really about how many flags you've got.

It's not that easy. Sometimes you end up with a huge disadvantage or something like I have on occasion (such as two green units vs two red ones) and end up losing. The map can kind of screw with you too.

Chrom doesn't deserve to win imo. We need to feed Ephraim more. He's more badass and unique (he's not a generic blue-haired sword wielder).

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Kiran said:

NOOOOOO. Chrom is beating Ephraim by 4 million ;_;

Lol, Chrom finally surpassed Ephraim? Wow, this is getting really interesting. I really wish -this- was the final round of the Voting Gauntlet, since it's pretty obvious that Lucina is going to deliver a one-sided slaughter if even Sharena couldn't hold a candle to her.

It would be pretty impossible to get away cheating in any meaningful way. Using all flags with appropriate leader gives 122 650 points. Assuming those were all spent in increments of 100, then 5, even if someone hit all the cooldowns right on the dot, the max team score as of this moment is 124 080. To make up a gap of millions through cheating would likely get the accounts insta-banned by Nintendo as soon as they submitted the hacked info.

Just now, Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi said:

It would be pretty impossible to get away cheating in any meaningful way. Using all flags with appropriate leader gives 122 650 points. Assuming those were all spent in increments of 100, then 5, even if someone hit all the cooldowns right on the dot, the max team score as of this moment is 124 080. To make up a gap of millions through cheating would likely get the accounts insta-banned by Nintendo as soon as they submitted the hacked info.

I still don't see how it's possible for Chrom to be legitimately getting all these points so fast. It just doesn't look legit to me.