new Paralogue

XhenD

Yeah, it sort of

confirms Veronica is being mind-controlled.

Also she

threatens to make Ephraim kill Eirika if he wouldn't fight us. Granted, she is under influence, but still, that's monstrously cold.

Edited by Vaximillian

That chapter is disturbing. But at least there's at least some character development. Also some clarification on her relationship with Mask.

Spoiler

She didn't just threaten to kill Eirika. IIRC (my memory sucks) she said she'd force EPHRAIM to kill Eirika. That's sick AF. Then her attitude pretty much makes a 180 by the end of the chapter. The fact that she is compelled to kill, also makes things more confusing.

Also, her "Show me you love is bold and unbreakable"... Do we need even more incest subtext between those two (Eirika and Eprhaim I mean)

Edited by Kruggov

8 hours ago, Kruggov said:

That chapter is disturbing. But at least there's at least some character development. Also some clarification on her relationship with Mask.

Hide contents

She didn't just threaten to kill Eirika. IIRC (my memory sucks) she said she'd force EPHRAIM to kill Eirika. That's sick AF. Then her attitude pretty much makes a 180 by the end of the chapter. The fact that she is compelled to kill, also makes things more confusing.

Also, her "Show me you love is bold and unbreakable"... Do we need even more incest subtext between those two (Eirika and Eprhaim I mean)

They really like to lampshade the Twincest.

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-02-15-19-33-

The main things that stand out to me are that the matches can be up to 4v6 and that each first clear per difficulty nets the player 3 orbs (for a total of 9 orbs once the map is cleared on all 3 difficulties).

I shudder to think about the suggested level listings for future Xenologue maps since Xenologue 1 on Lunatic has a suggested level of lv. 30 4-stars.

5 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

I shudder to think about the suggested level listings for future Xenologue maps since Xenologue 1 on Lunatic has a suggested level of lv. 30 4-stars.

Chapter 5-3 on Lunatic had a suggested level of lvl 30 4⋆. It makes sense for the xenologues to see some progression.

11 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

The main things that stand out to me are that the matches can be up to 4v6 and that each first clear per difficulty nets the player 3 orbs (for a total of 9 orbs once the map is cleared on all 3 difficulties).

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Chapter 5-3 on Lunatic had a suggested level of lvl 30 4⋆. It makes sense for the xenologues to see some progression.

Yeah, level 30 is pretty easily manageable with a team of 40s.  Weren't the Grand Hero battles level 35, or am I misremembering?

Just now, Rezzy said:

Yeah, level 30 is pretty easily manageable with a team of 40s.  Weren't the Grand Hero battles level 35, or am I misremembering?

Normal 25, Hard 35, you are correct.