Armor Friends ❤️

Splondir

As one of many who hasn't pulled an armor unit since launch, I think it might be helpful if people who keep armor heroes set as their commander (leftmost hero on first team) could their post friend codes. This would allow us plebs to complete the March quest of 5 kills with armor units during voting gauntlet battles. If you want to help, please include which hero you have since some heroes like Effie are more useful on eg. Team Elise.

34 minutes ago, salinea said:

Put Effie in mine: 0214774338

should sometimes remove her to fight my own battles, though.

If you're referring to the voting gauntlet, it uses the first member of your currently selected team for your own battles. The first member of the first team is only used as a guest in other player's battles.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

If you're referring to the voting gauntlet, it uses the first member of your currently selected team for your own battles. The first member of the first team is only used as a guest in other player's battles.

Oh right. Only need to shift to put up a better arena defense team then.

11 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

I send a friend request as well. I'm the Kiran with the Cecilia. (which is doing well in the voting gauntlet so far.)

Odd, the request didn't appear in the notif, but were there when i looked for them especially... Anyway, hope that helps!

Edited by salinea

Apparently, you and the person on your friends list have to be on the same team as well. I learned that the hard way when the only person on my friends list didn't show up at all.

47 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Apparently, you and the person on your friends list have to be on the same team as well. I learned that the hard way when the only person on my friends list didn't show up at all.

Ah, that might explain why the same handful of units keep showing up on my team.

8 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Hm no wonder I keep getting Julia over and over. That's pretty epic

10 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

I did not know that! That would explain why I keep seeing either Eldigan or Lyn all the time.

It also means that it wasn't my IRL friend's Takumi I got one time since I know she joined Team Leo and I'm on Team Ephraim.

I'd offer to put in Effie as my friend unit, but my friend list is full :( Plus I only have her as a four star anyway.

2 hours ago, salinea said:

Ah well. Want to enjoy my Effie, support Sharena, then :)

Yessss. your Effie was so gooooood. Now I can get those 8 orbs.

I would kiss you but France is too far away and you might not be gay.

44 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

Yessss. your Effie was so gooooood. Now I can get those 8 orbs.

I would kiss you but France is too far away and you might not be gay.

Woot!

Lol I am bi :x