Insane Re-Roll!!! Need help!

Dodosinner

BESTROLL_zpser2vlz0x.png

Azure (+hp, -Def)

Effie (-spd , +res)

Sanaki ( +spd , -res)

So i have only been rerolling for the past 7days. And didn't really get to enjoy the game yet and understand the gameplay. (Finally i can stop rerolling. GODDAMMIT)

How would you use these characters and what other characters would be most suitable to team up?

EDIT: How do you find this match up? Got Julia (-hp, +res) from the 3rd orb. 13gems for Julia is <3

Screenshot_20170309-132736_zpsu5caogyp.p

Edited by Dodosinner

Azura to allow Effie to move twice. Effie can lure in with her massive bulk as long as she doesn't face greenies. For greens let Hana and Sanaki wreck them as they are among the highest powerhouses of physical and magical might respectively.

-SPD on Effie is really good. Sanaki would've been better off with +ATK since she's just like Julia. Really low basic SPD and high ATK. Azura is good on her own without thinkin of IVs. 

Really impressive pull. Tell us more about it. Was it with the 1st 20 orbs or did you save alot before summoning? What appearance rate were you at?

10 minutes ago, Dodosinner said:

BESTROLL_zpser2vlz0x.png

Azure (+hp, -Def)

Effie (-spd , +res)

Sanaki ( +spd , -res)

So i have only been rerolling for the past 7days. And didn't really get to enjoy the game yet and understand the gameplay. (Finally i can stop rerolling. GODDAMMIT)

How would you use these characters and what other characters would be most suitable to team up?

Azura Effie sanaki anna. Pour all your feathers into getting anna up as you start.

10 minutes ago, TEHPWNZOR said:

-SPD on Effie is really good. Sanaki would've been better off with +ATK since she's just like Julia. Really low basic SPD and high ATK. Azura is good on her own without thinkin of IVs. 

Really impressive pull. Tell us more about it. Was it with the 1st 20 orbs or did you save alot before summoning? What appearance rate were you at?

I just did that on the first 20 orbs. on the sibling bonds pull. ( The rate is currently 3% featured + 3% 5stars )

i have been doing nothing but reading novel while rerolling for the past 7 days...T_T

16hrs a day...

Edited by Dodosinner

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Azura Effie sanaki anna. Pour all your feathers into getting anna up as you start.

thanks for the advice! will do that!

it is possible to learn all the skills for every character right?

will i stop getting SP when i reach lv40?

3 minutes ago, Dodosinner said:

You gain 1 or 3 depending on level every time you defeat a foe, but yes it's possible to get all skills.  

9 minutes ago, Dodosinner said:

Don't worry. You'll never stop getting SP. My level 40s got all skills and 1k+ SP and still growing...

I would definitely use Azura on your team.

I would also use Effie if I was you (she's a tank but a target for magic users), but that's already 2 blue lance users.

I hear that Sanaki is pretty good, but she has low def and spd.

I wouldn't use Eliwood, he's not that good in Heroes in my opinion unless you put a lot of time into him.

Hana is okay, but she isn't the best sword user.

I would primarily use Azura for singing, Effie for a tank/shield, Sanaki for a defensive move, and Hana on offense.

But just note that Azura won't gain any exp when using Sing.

Nice summons though. You're really lucky!

Azura (Sapphire Lance+) and Effie (Massive att) can deal with Red units like it's nobody's business :D
and seeing it's still RED Hero Emblem you're off to a great start there.
Effie can probably take down a lot of Blue melee units like no big deal as well.

Sanaki can blow stuff up pretty well too. there's not too many green units but with her lv 40 stats (51 att and 30 spd because of +) she will shred greens pretty easy and not fear magic users too much either. just keep her away from any and all blues and most red and colorless melees (azura can help with in and out tactics there).

as said you can add Anna and use feathers on her to take down any blues in your game, she's great all-around.

Oh as an added bonus I did some easy math for you, at max level and skills Effie and Sanaki if they start off next to each other on a turn Effie will have a whopping 54 att, now if you also make Sanaki attack while standing next to Effie. Then Effie will have an insane 58 att. If you then make her attack she'll end up at an enormous 64 attack due to her skill "Death Blow" (att +6 if unit initiates combat).

in other words, they pair up really friggin nicely and I already fear meeting you in the arena when you hit level 40 xD

Edited by Trymer

Your current set of pulls is lacking in ranged attackers and an answer to Linde and Reinhardt.

Ranged attack is strong in the current arena for both offense and defense due to the prevalence of difficult terrain and other obstacles that make attacking at range advantageous. I highly recommend having 2 ranged attackers.

The two blue magic nukes are going to wreck what you currently have if they can manage to get an attack in first, and it'll be difficult for you to get in to snipe them without risking attack from other enemy units.

Assuming infinite resources, I'd suggest using Sanaki, Effie, and Azura and augmenting your team with Nino or Julia.

6 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Your current set of pulls is lacking in ranged attackers and an answer to Linde and Reinhardt.

Ranged attack is strong in the current arena for both offense and defense due to the prevalence of difficult terrain and other obstacles that make attacking at range advantageous. I highly recommend having 2 ranged attackers.

The two blue magic nukes are going to wreck what you currently have if they can manage to get an attack in first, and it'll be difficult for you to get in to snipe them without risking attack from other enemy units.

Assuming infinite resources, I'd suggest using Sanaki, Effie, and Azura and augmenting your team with Nino or Julia.

Nino's pull is quite interesting! Will it be farmable in the future? Currently the free character quest is olivia.

And how many times can i merge if i have alot of same characters.

are your suggestion for pvp? 

What about defence? I have no idea how to set a team on defence god damn~~

7 hours ago, Trymer said:

Azura (Sapphire Lance+) and Effie (Massive att) can deal with Red units like it's nobody's business :D
and seeing it's still RED Hero Emblem you're off to a great start there.
Effie can probably take down a lot of Blue melee units like no big deal as well.

Sanaki can blow stuff up pretty well too. there's not too many green units but with her lv 40 stats (51 att and 30 spd because of +) she will shred greens pretty easy and not fear magic users too much either. just keep her away from any and all blues and most red and colorless melees (azura can help with in and out tactics there).

as said you can add Anna and use feathers on her to take down any blues in your game, she's great all-around.

Oh as an added bonus I did some easy math for you, at max level and skills Effie and Sanaki if they start off next to each other on a turn Effie will have a whopping 54 att, now if you also make Sanaki attack while standing next to Effie. Then Effie will have an insane 58 att. If you then make her attack she'll end up at an enormous 64 attack due to her skill "Death Blow" (att +6 if unit initiates combat).

in other words, they pair up really friggin nicely and I already fear meeting you in the arena when you hit level 40 xD

what do you mean by red hero emblem? o.o

God Damn! That's OP af! 

Mind if i add you as friend? :D

7 hours ago, KadenTheKitsune said:

I would definitely use Azura on your team.

I would also use Effie if I was you (she's a tank but a target for magic users), but that's already 2 blue lance users.

I hear that Sanaki is pretty good, but she has low def and spd.

I wouldn't use Eliwood, he's not that good in Heroes in my opinion unless you put a lot of time into him.

Hana is okay, but she isn't the best sword user.

I would primarily use Azura for singing, Effie for a tank/shield, Sanaki for a defensive move, and Hana on offense.

But just note that Azura won't gain any exp when using Sing.

Nice summons though. You're really lucky!

I should be glad that my effie has +res. haha!
Thanks for the advice dude! :)

5 minutes ago, Dodosinner said:

Nino's pull is quite interesting! Will it be farmable in the future? Currently the free character quest is olivia.

Nino isn't currently in the free character pool. Time will tell if they ever change that pool at all. For the time being, you'll just have to hope you get lucky from regular summons.

7 minutes ago, Dodosinner said:

And how many times can i merge if i have alot of same characters.

You can merge as many times as you want for SP, but you can only gain a total of 10 "over-levels" from merging.

8 minutes ago, Dodosinner said:

are your suggestion for pvp?

Both for arena offense and general use. Having a balanced team is good for story and the training tower, though you can always train a few other characters on the side to sub in if you see the next mission is heavy in one color.

10 minutes ago, Dodosinner said:

What about defence? I have no idea how to set a team on defence god damn~~

The left-most team is your arena defense team. Until you approach level 40 on your characters, it suffices to just use your best characters. Don't worry too much about it until then.

28 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Nino isn't currently in the free character pool. Time will tell if they ever change that pool at all. For the time being, you'll just have to hope you get lucky from regular summons.

So i managed to roll a 4* ceceilia. (+atk , -spd)

Is she considered as good ranged green character?

FUCCCCKKK GOT JULIA 5*!!!! in my 3rd orb!! (-hp, +res)

Edited by Dodosinner

57 minutes ago, Dodosinner said:

So i managed to roll a 4* ceceilia. (+atk , -spd)

Is she considered as good ranged green character?

FUCCCCKKK GOT JULIA 5*!!!! in my 3rd orb!! (-hp, +res)

That account of yours has been blessed by the RNGoddess. Congrats, and hope you enjoy your new 5*s!