Singer or Dancer?

Singer or Dancer?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Singer or Dancer?

• Azura
    • Olivia

15 minutes ago, KadenTheKitsune said:
  Hide contents

Who would be the funniest character to see as a Singer/Dancer due to a special class change?

Gunter or Walhart.

EDIT: Better yet, Basilio. "My sweet brown Feroxi arse!" *unit reinvigorated*

Edited by Light Strategist

7 hours ago, KadenTheKitsune said:

@JJ48 lol

Alright, rules check time.  This is spam - it doesn't contribute meaningfully to the topic.  Don't do it again.  Please reread the Code of Conduct, and PM a mod if you have any questions.  Next time is a warning.

As for the topic, I'm going with singer, because of my extreme dislike of Sylvia, even if she's the best dancer in the series IMO.  That's right, Sylvia managed to ruin every other dancer.

Edited by eclipse

Spoiler

I rather have Forrest turn Xander and Leo into Brides or Maids.

To actually contribute to the topic, Dancer is more traditional, Songstress is just a Fates thing (well okay, the Herons sang too). How about another Bard instead? I've been playing EOU, and I've got a male Troubadour on my team, so why not give them a mandolin? It'll keep things fresh. Elffin had a lyre and Nils replaced it with a flute (and before that Lewyn had Forseti).

And I'll agree that Reyson is cool. His RD ending describes him as fit for politics, and that seems quite appropriate. Gentle exterior and at his core a gentle demeanor, but with a fire burning against injustice in his soul that will not be silenced.

I like Olivia more as a person; but honestly, I've gone through Awakening without having her be a dancer and didn't even notice anything. Azura's sing I've found more useful to me. I just like having a dancer/singer who can use a weapon in their base class in general.

On 3/8/2017 at 2:28 PM, Dragrath said:

Azura hands down Her lance specialty really stands out and compounds well with shockingly nice Strength, Magic Skill and Luck (in addition to fairly good speed) which means she can hold her own quite well if she has to(assuming she doesn't get hit with those paper defenses no way around that lol)

Olivia never gains offenses or defenses to support her defense so stays super weak (without reclassing)

That said I have to admit that I normally re-class both so...(Azura because she is an awesome Falcon Knight, Olivia because skills)

The best Dancer/Singer over all, in my opinion would probably be Raphael as four units even untransformed with only the cost of flight? Sure Yes please...

But Sylvia, Leen, and Laylea can do that too. I know they're in horse emblem, but all they need is the Leg Ring though. And they can defend themselves by causing the enemy to drop 1 hit point. WOW!. Well, Leen can be a decent fighter with the right father of course, and she's the easiest to raise money for if she already doesn't have the leg ring.