free units

Ryuke

Think these freebie will come in a rotation ? or its always gonna be them.

I feel like upgrading my Stahl and a few others (bias) to 3* and maybe 4* (except 2000 feathers is heavy... espeicially when there are top tier characters that need the feathers)

Already wasted a few 8000+ feathers on Grand Hero/olivia/cecilia because of quest from last month that I want them to complete at 4* rather 3*.

However... people like Stahl can be rolled easily. except. no luck yet.

I think there will be a new set of freebies after when they're done with the major arc plan or how you should call it. Either way it probably be a while before we'll get restocked or replaced.

I'd like to see a set of new Heroes be added to the rotation. Make it so that there can be like 2+ different Hero Battles in a given day.

Edited by Roflolxp54

I'd hold off on Stahl, unless you really need a three-move jewel weapon Swap thing.  He's quite hilarious, but he doesn't have a solid "I'm good at this" cemented yet.

21 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I'd hold off on Stahl, unless you really need a three-move jewel weapon Swap thing.  He's quite hilarious, but he doesn't have a solid "I'm good at this" cemented yet.

not really. just bias.

I am close to 20K feathers. whether I want to spend it on olivia // chrom/sharena because of tier list... time will tell. I already have 6 5*... but ... you know it depends whether I can get 30-50K rank consistenly each week.

6 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

I'd like to see a set of new Heroes be added to the rotation. Make it so that there can be like 2+ different Hero Battles in a given day.

That's what I was hoping.  Maybe when Tellius, Magvel, or Jugdral gets added they'll add them.