Who should I promote to 5*?

Dooblieve

You have a pretty balanced roster already. If I were you, although you have high tier 4 stars there like Nowi or Sharena... I'd go for Olivia, as she would give you interesting strategic options. I'm no expert, but I think she's the one that would give more value to your team.

Cheers.

You're missing a 5* green unit.  If you want magical, go with Robin/Merric (depends on Merric's boon/bane).  If you want physical, Anna.

Ideally, you'd promote Nino.

Or, you can wait until skill inheritance is live, then re-evaluate your stance.  If I ever get Merric, and his bane isn't something terrible, I have ~plans~ for him.

Anna's glassy, but damn if that axe of hers isn't hilarious.  She can warp around, and she gets first strike on things if she's even somewhat injured.  Since your red and blue slots are magical, having her on your team gives you some physical answers.

Promoting Olivia gives about as much benefit as promoting a healer. Which is nothing. She's only used for her twerking skills, the 4 extra might from Silver Sword+ isn't remotely worth 20000 feathers. She doesn't even get any new ranks of any of her other skills.

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

Or, you can wait until skill inheritance is live

having her on your team gives you some physical answers.

When will skill inheritance go live again, and will it be based around feathers?

Yeah, she would be nice. It would also be really cool to have at least one of the Heroes characters at 5*, as a sort of niche thing

32 minutes ago, Splondir said:

Promoting Olivia gives about as much benefit as promoting a healer.

I guess this is true. I don't really use her a whole lot either. 

20 hours ago, Dooblieve said:

When will skill inheritance go live again, and will it be based around feathers?

Skill inheritance goes live on the 16th.  No idea how it works, so that's why I'd wait.

Nowi, Sharena, or Anna in my honest opinion though a bit unsure about Nowi since I've noticed that she's a merged unit.

Olivia doesn't need the feathers unless she's your absolute favorite character or something (she only needs to be 3-star to Dance; 4-star to use Hone Atk 3). She shouldn't be seeing combat if you've been using her as an actual Dancer during actual battles and all she gets as a 5-star are Silver Sword+ and extra stats... all of which are useless if she doesn't get into fights at all.