"So... Who's Coming Tomorrow?" Prediction Thread

dragonlordsd

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Smog said:

Since they're focusing on Siblings I guess Flora and Kaze should make their debut. 

Stop saying they're focusing on siblings, you're gonna jinx it! XD If we get one more focus that has anything to do with siblings, I'm bungee jumping off a cliff. I'm sick and tired of it! Ephraim and eirika were cool but sheesh! Give us something more epic for once!

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Stop saying they're focusing on siblings, you're gonna jinx it! XD

I mean, it's either going to be more siblings or it's going to be something brand new. Coin flip.

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I'm bungee jumping off a cliff.

You did it once, we'll have you do it again. :]

Unless that wasn't you. It's been a few days. Maybe I don't remember.

Edited by Ice Dragon

I don't mind the siblings theme continuing, but I think I'd prefer if they lay off the over the top ones. Sanaki and Klein's map was the best in this one since they had no clue why they were paired but went for it anyway. The rest were just fawning over each other and it did get a little dull. However, Kaze and Saizo aren't really the types to fawn, and I don't think Flora and Felicia would particularly fawn over each other. Same with Micaiah if she's in it ^.^

1 minute ago, Silith13 said:

The next focus will be on traitors. Units that on your side but then become enemies later on.

Lorentz, Orson, Hardin and Zihark

Are you just saying this or is this official info? Cause the way you say it it sounds official and I don't want to assume . .

11 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Stop saying they're focusing on siblings, you're gonna jinx it! XD If we get one more focus that has anything to do with siblings, I'm bungee jumping off a cliff. I'm sick and tired of it! Ephraim and eirika were cool but sheesh! Give us something more epic for once!

Agreed!  Especially since they brought in Sanaki without her actual sibling...although the dialogue in the Paralogue was funny with her and Klein.

While I hope the focus brings in Tellius and Magvel characters,  I really want them to add more than just 4-6 characters.

54 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

They could go for months and still not exhaust the potential list of siblings for Foci.

50 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

The next focus will be on traitors. Units that on your side but then become enemies later on.

Lorentz, Orson, Hardin and Zihark

Why Zihark?  That could really be applied to pretty much everybody in RD at one point or another.

18 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Probably unlikely, but I want female Morgan.

Yeah it is unlikely. I think IS is gonna hold off on releasing the children characters for quite some time (except obviously Lucina, Selena, Odin, and Laslow)

1 minute ago, CrimsonRaven said:

Screw this sibling crap,  I just want Haar but lord knows when that will be

Well, there aren't a ton of axe users, so probably sooner than most.

But probably not that soon. I expect Jill to turn up first.

Edited by dragonlordsd

3 minutes ago, dragonlordsd said:

Well, there aren't a ton of axe users, so probably sooner than most.

But probably not that soon. I expect Jill to turn up first.

Eh, if anything they'll probably both get lumped into some sort of wyvern rider theme. But yeah there is a serious lack of green units thus far.

I definitely want to see the wonder siblings of sex appeal, Lucia and Geoffrey for the next sibling bonds. And Miccy too, so she can join Sanaki. And the Sword twins from FE4. And Brigid/Adean. And Arvis and Asvel. And Ninian/Nils.

Okay, I'll stop now. But I want Lucia the most. <3

8 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Are you just saying this or is this official info? Cause the way you say it it sounds official and I don't want to assume . .

Sorry to get your hopes up/down. I have no official info. I just pitched an idea that wasn't trhe siblings and still made a bit of sense somewhere.

41 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Next focus summon has been leaked:

Hide contents

NINIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN (Pls be a Dancing Blue Dragon)

Not trying to sound mean, but it's "teased", not "leaked".

I keep seeing people use the word "leak" for the wrong reasons, unless there's some Internet culture I'm missing.

Leaking is when you get information via means you're not supposed to. In this case, this info is directly from Nintendo...

Anyway, I'll do a topic split in a moment.

Just now, VincentASM said:

Not trying to sound mean, but it's "teased", not "leaked".

I keep seeing people use the word "leak" for the wrong reasons, unless there's some Internet culture I'm missing.

Leaking is when you get information via means you're not supposed to. In this case, this info is directly from Nintendo...

Yeah, I kind of got ahead of myself. I was a bit too excited and used 'leaked' in my rush to post. Don't worry, I was already worrying about that way before anyone brought it up, so it doesn't sound mean at all.

Jaffar! That's going to be 2/4 for my F our Fangs team if I manage to pull him.

Since the voting gauntlet orbs are going to be delayed till tomorrow Imma save up all the orbs till the last day of the focus banner and then likely blow them all on colourless in hopes of that Jaffar Pull.

29 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Sneaky Vincent! I was sort of puzzled when I saw a thread apparently opened by me which I did not open, haha.