Should I use Priscilla?

Admiral "Bull" Halsey

Priscilla  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should I use her through end-game?

• Yes
    • No

Okay, since Red Fox of Fire insisting that Priscilla is a good unit I will actually train and use her on my next HHM playthrough throughout my whole gameplay just for her and see it for myself. But to do that I'll need at least 20 people or more to vote yes on this. If all else fails, then you can screw this deal because I'm not going to bother wasting time on a character who claims to be good through personal experience.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Mounted healers are useful to have on a map. She is a definite good unit to have. After promoting she does get the added benefit of gaining more EXP than a normal promoted unit would, enabling her to catch up with the others. My answer is yes, but it all depends on how she turns out for you since the RNG has the bad occasional habit of making a good unit seem bad.

Priscilla is awesome. You must use her.

Like Fox said, there is no good reason not to use Priscilla.

She will cap, magic, speed and resistence with ease. She also has high skill and luck.

She makes are useful mobile healer compared to Serra.

I'm pretty sure I did, but just for your sake of curiousity I'll tell you why, I don't want to turn this into a debate:

-Because Priscilla starts out as a Troubadour to begin with, she provokes more enemies to attack her: this matters whenever shes stuck with staff.

-Upon promotion, she has 4 Con. Makes her inferior in terms of holding tomes other than mainly Fire or Thunder. I only like units due to their Con

She will cap, magic, speed and resistence with ease. She also has high skill and luck.

No she can't. Why do you say stuff like this?

Edited by Gulcasa

I'm pretty sure I did, but just for your sake of curiousity I'll tell you why, I don't want to turn this into a debate:

-Because Priscilla starts out as a Troubadour to begin with, she provokes more enemies to attack her: this matters whenever shes stuck with staff.

-Upon promotion, she has 4 Con. Makes her inferior in terms of holding tomes other than mainly Fire or Thunder. I only like units due to their Con

Serra has the same issue....

Correction: She has 5 on promotion. Her speed is plenty good enough to double most anyone with Fire, and Thunder is only weighing her down by one, so she should be fine with it by the time she can use it.

You must love Dorcas, Wallace, Lowen, Marcus, Bartre, Hector, Oswin, Merlinus, Kent, Sain, Dart, Legault, Heath, Hawkeye, Geitz, Pent, Karel, Harken, Vaida, and Renault. All have pretty good con.

And Merlinus would be your favorite character on account of his 25 con.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Serra has the same issue....

Correction: She has 5 on promotion. Her speed is plenty good enough to double most anyone with Fire, and Thunder is only weighing her down by one, so she should be fine with it by the time she can use it.

Okay, I stand corrected there, but even still. That's doesn't satisfy the fact that she has so very low Con. Serra is the same issues yes, but it is like I said before Serra will have more level's and more EXP when playing any of Lyn's mode by the time Priscilla even joins on either modes and she may have more decent durability then Priscilla.

You must love Dorcas, Wallace, Lowen, Marcus, Bartre, Hector, Oswin, Merlinus, Kent, Sain, Dart, Legault, Heath, Hawkeye, Geitz, Pent, Karel, Harken, Vaida, and Renault. All have pretty good con.

With the exceptions of low speed I'd dislike them normally. Wallace, Heath, and Vaida I'd hate the most. But all the others that you've listed are the ones that I pretty much like.

Okay, I stand corrected there, but even still. That's doesn't satisfy the fact that she has so very low Con. Serra is the same issues yes, but it is like I said before Serra will have more level's and more EXP when playing any of Lyn's mode by the time Priscilla even joins on either modes and she may have more decent durability then Priscilla.

Serra has the same con, yet weaker and heavier magic. Her level lead also isn't too great.

Just because Serra joins earlier doesn't mean you shouldn't give Priscilla a try. That's like saying you shouldn't use Kent or Sain because you already have Lowen (probably a bad analogy, but I think we all get the point).

As I said before, I think Serra is better. But Gulcasa, Priscilla is still amazing. I actually often will use both of them. They're both in the Top 10 best characters, I'd say. Just because Serra is also a Healer doesn't stop Prissy from being amazing. Your argument seems to be based on the fact that Serra is better, but Prissy is better than the majority of units in the game.

If this was an argument between Serra and Prissy, I'd support Serra, but it should be an argument about whether or not Prissy is good, and I most definitely think she is.

Let's see, horse, makes Guy and Erk amazing, and has anima once promoted. On an unbiased basis, I don't see why one should neglect her! On a biased basis, she is the perdiest thang in this here game by far.