Screenshot_20170314-023142.png

Confession:

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170314-022704.png

Screenshot_20170314-022718.png

Screenshot_20170314-022730.png

Screenshot_20170314-022741.png

Screenshot_20170314-022754.png

161 +/-1 is lower than the other dancers. :( At least it only took me 2.5 hours to power lvl her. Removed Dance so that Olivia can Dance her and lvl her faster.

Escape Route is nice though!

Edit:

Giving her Fury is not a bad idea. Tank 1 attack then warp around dancing allies.

Edit2:

Looking at other Ninians, mine is -Res/+Def. That means that if she gets +Speed, it would be 36 which is quite good!

Edited by Clogon

The first line of her confession made me laugh, since unlike in FE7 she actually transforms in gameplay here.  Just... no duh Ninian, it's not like you turn into a dragon every time you attack/are attacked/are healed.

15 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

The first line of her confession made me laugh, since unlike in FE7 she actually transforms in gameplay here.  Just... no duh Ninian, it's not like you turn into a dragon every time you attack/are attacked/are healed.

Lol.

"You may not have realized this, but I... I am a dragon."

"Really? I had no idea. I mean, a dragon kept randomly appearing on the field and eating all our enemies, but I thought it was your pet or something."

2 hours ago, Ledrert said:

Already 40 ?

You guys... I can't see how you can do that. It's crazy...

It would have been faster if I was less of a noob. Killed her off accidently too many times. XD

Olivia is the perfect LVing partner. Then add a healer n you are basically good to go.

Her Res Bane is -4 and her Atk Boon is +4 which is pretty amazing for someone that will most likely have access to Fury. Boon Spd gives her 36 (39 if she gets Fury). Which protects her from being doubled by a lot of chars. If she can get Fury it will be so useful! I wish my Ninian had a better Boon/Bane (-Def/+Spd). As long as she does not get doubled by Falchion users, she will kill them the next turn.

Decent speed tier but her Attack is pretty low. She won't be doing much more than dancing i'm afraid. Definitely not worth spending a bunch of orbs trying to get her. Although the Fortify Dragons skill could be pretty interesting with an all dragon team.

16 minutes ago, dragonlordsd said:

Lol.

"You may not have realized this, but I... I am a dragon."

"Really? I had no idea. I mean, a dragon kept randomly appearing on the field and eating all our enemies, but I thought it was your pet or something."

You made my day, good sir.

35 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Decent speed tier but her Attack is pretty low. She won't be doing much more than dancing i'm afraid. Definitely not worth spending a bunch of orbs trying to get her. Although the Fortify Dragons skill could be pretty interesting with an all dragon team.

Julia absolutely destroys normal Ninians, but with Tiki support and dancing, the inverse may happen more frequently than not.

15 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Julia absolutely destroys normal Ninians, but with Tiki support and dancing, the inverse may happen more frequently than not.

And Ninian can't even scratch Julia. The horror....

Julia getting more and more OP slowly. Not that I mind!

Edited by pianime94

1 hour ago, pianime94 said:

Julia getting more and more OP slowly. Not that I mind!

Nowi's the Go-To Tankand Julia will be the most standard counter, but frustratingly, not as many people have Julia that we probably think do. We can enjoy her for countering the Dragon Meta but people will need some good raw stats to counter dragons otherwise. 

3 hours ago, Hawk King said:

Imagine this terrifying Arena defense configuration: 3x Nowi + Ninian.  :lol: It would probably lose horribly to Julia and Hector, but any offense team without them would be in for a pretty rough time.

4 minutes ago, Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi said:

Imagine this terrifying Arena defense configuration: 3x Nowi + Ninian.  :lol: It would probably lose horribly to Julia and Hector, but any offense team without them would be in for a pretty rough time.

Why not sub in a Fae for Fortified Renewal tanking?!

Ninian's main gimmick that Azura and Olivia don't have (besides Fortify Dragons) is that Ninian can teleport around via Escape Route. However, this requires Ninian to tank damage before she can do so. Shouldn't be too hard to do since Ninian has seemingly weaker defenses compared to other dragons (Ninian caps at 42 HP, 26 Def, 30 Res neutral) provided that she doesn't face Julia's Naga, Marth's/Chrom's/Lucina's Falchion, or repeated assaults.

Edited by Roflolxp54

11 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Shouldn't be too hard to do since Ninian has seemingly weaker defenses compared to other dragons (Ninian caps at 42 HP, 26 Def, 30 Res neutral) provided that she doesn't face Marth's/Chrom's/Lucina's Falchion.

Her SPD tier, high HP, acceptable DEF and Blue Weapon prevents the Falcion users from killing her in 1 turn. I have never had any problem tanking a Falcion User then killing them on my turn.

6 hours ago, Clogon said:

Her SPD tier, high HP, acceptable DEF and Blue Weapon prevents the Falcion users from killing her in 1 turn. I have never had any problem tanking a Falcion User then killing them on my turn.

Neutral Chrom deals 41 damage to neutral Ninian, leaving her with 1 HP. +Atk Chrom deals 45 damage to neutral Ninian, killing her. +Atk Chrom one-hit kills any variant of Ninian, for that matter, assuming no buffs.

+Spd Lucina double attacks neutral Ninian and kills her. +Spd Ninian avoids the double attack and survives with 5 HP.

I kind of want to run Ninian with Triangle Adept, which will significantly decrease the damage dealt by Falchion-users and supplement her relatively low Atk.

For comparison, +Atk Chrom deals only 28 damage to neutral Ninian with Triangle Adept, leaving her with 14 HP. Ninian counterattacks for 34 damage, leaving Chrom with 13 HP. Neutral Lucina deals only 22 damage to neutral Ninian with Triangle Adept, leaving her with 20 HP (still activates Escape Route). Ninian counterattacks for 32 damage, leaving Lucina with 11 HP.

Ninian is destroyed by Naga regardless, so it wouldn't really matter on that front.

Hm... I wonder how well Awakening Tiki does against Julia with Triangle Adept.

EDIT:

Neutral Julia deals 20 damage to neutral Tiki, leaving her with 20 HP. Tiki counterattacks for 33 damage, leaving Julia with 5 HP.

I'm so tempted now to make a [+Spd, -Def/-Res] Tiki with Triangle Adept and Quick Riposte just to destroy Julia with on an all-dragon team. With Fortify Dragons, there is nothing to fear.

Edited by Ice Dragon

21 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm so tempted now to make a [+Spd, -Def/-Res] Tiki with Triangle Adept and Quick Riposte just to destroy Julia with on an all-dragon team. With Fortify Dragons, there is nothing to fear.

Triangle Adept is really smart! It is nice that Ninian can get Swordbreaker to guarantee the kill on the Falchion users.

I wonder if Nils will be the one that gets hone Dragons.

Edited by Clogon