Three Reasons I'm not Spending My Orbs

dragonlordsd

I absolutly love Cilla and Becky, so I will try my best to get them or at least one of the two. About the design, it's just the eyelashes in combination with the big eyes that make her look weird. Her attacking pose looks badass and collected, exactly how I imagine her as a sniper. Not to mention her bruised art, she should totally wear her hair down more often (how did that happend in the place) 

17 minutes ago, Directive Mayhem said:

Rebecca is one of the few characters with a properly redrawn special attack frame. Kudos for not being lazy, Hoshino Lily, though the bow is not bent enough on the regular attack frame.

Wow, I somehow missed that. Props to the artist. Do you know some others. Even if it's minimal, I remember Serra taking one hand off her staff. 

9 minutes ago, M.T. Cicero said:

Wow, I somehow missed that. Props to the artist. Do you know some others. Even if it's minimal, I remember Serra taking one hand off her staff. 

zephiel and all of them by one artist do that

i think it's jagen, ogma, and gunter

they all look really good

Edited by unique

40 minutes ago, M.T. Cicero said:

I absolutly love Cilla and Becky, so I will try my best to get them or at least one of the two. About the design, it's just the eyelashes in combination with the big eyes that make her look weird. Her attacking pose looks badass and collected, exactly how I imagine her as a sniper. Not to mention her bruised art, she should totally wear her hair down more often (how did that happend in the place) 

Yeah, as I said, her bruised pose is good, and now that I can look at them closely on the wiki, the attack and special poses are also really good, but her front pose definitely has some issues.

Her eyes look super dead, largely due to the highlight being placed on the bottom, rather than the top or the middle. She's not looking down, so it reproduces the dead look of having no highlight at all. Also, the highlight is way too big, like she's looking into a spotlight, which creates the glassy effect usually associated with dead bodies.

Just generally creepy. Which is a shame, because the rest of her art is really good.

Lucius' default pose has exactly the same problem. The highlights in his eyes are dead center, like he's staring into the sun. Since humans can't normally look directly at bright light without automatically blinking, it again gives the glassy, dead effect of corpses.

I feel confident that anybody I would actually want from this banner will be a focus in a future gauntlet banner with much better odds on them specifically. Most of them will also be 4* by next banner, which to me is way better odds of getting them with a good nature.