Free log in unit?

Clogon

I'm sure other phone types will get different units over time, Android was likely just the first in this trend.

Still can't complain, I was hoping to have a Blue Dragon at some point F!Corrin will work nicely.

Hmmm... I didn't know about boons/banes before I trained my original F!Corrin, and this one is neutral which is better than the one I have, I think (I'll have to double check). My current one is +1. If I was to merge her and this F!Corrin, would they become +3, or do I just lose the +1?

13 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Hmmm... I didn't know about boons/banes before I trained my original F!Corrin, and this one is neutral which is better than the one I have, I think (I'll have to double check). My current one is +1. If I was to merge her and this F!Corrin, would they become +3, or do I just lose the +1?

The free Corrin will be +2.

1 hour ago, Roflolxp54 said:

The 4* F!Corrin seems to be only for Android players. iOS players like myself don't seem to receive a free unit as a login bonus at all.

:'( 

I created my account on iOS, but if I log into my Nintendo account on an Android phone, will I be able to get the free unit?

Edited by Iris

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I like the 4 star Corrin I got, I could boost her with the 3 star one I already had. :3

I don't think a unit can have boosted stats unless they are both the same rarity. You'd have to use 2,000 feathers on the 3* Corrin to give your 4* Corrin raised stats.

But it would still gain some SP, at the very least.

3 minutes ago, Raven said:

I don't think a unit can have boosted stats unless they are both the same rarity. You'd have to use 2,000 feathers on the 3* Corrin to give your 4* Corrin raised stats.

But it would still gain some SP, at the very least.

I know all that. But I liked getting the SP anyway.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I know all that. But I liked getting the SP anyway.

I see. Your wording implied to me that you planned to gain actual stats from the merge. Nevermind then. That's probably the best thing you can do if you don't want the feathers or don't want the skills transferred to another unit. With all this skill inheritance going on, SP is suddenly the most valuable thing.

Just now, Raven said:

I see. Your wording implied to me that you planned to gain actual stats from the merge. Nevermind then. That's probably the best thing you can do if you don't want the feathers or don't want the skills transferred to another unit. With all this skill inheritance going on, SP is suddenly the most valuable thing.

Oh, sorry. I meant a boost to SP, not stats. Maybe I should've worded it better, my bad. And yeah, SP is valuable now with skill inheritance. Made me glad my Freddy hoarded so much, he's had plenty to burn for skill inheritance. Already gave him Harsh Command.

16 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh, sorry. I meant a boost to SP, not stats. Maybe I should've worded it better, my bad. And yeah, SP is valuable now with skill inheritance. Made me glad my Freddy hoarded so much, he's had plenty to burn for skill inheritance. Already gave him Harsh Command.

If you have a spare 4* Robin-M laying around, you could give your Frederick the Bonfire special (boost damage dealt by 50% of unit's Def). That would give him an extra 20 damage on anyone he attacks on 4 cooldown. Not sure how good that is compared to Luna, but looking up skills (especially A-skills since they are empty) and theorycrafting the best possible Frederick should be interesting.

14 minutes ago, Raven said:

If you have a spare 4* Robin-M laying around, you could give your Frederick the Bonfire special (boost damage dealt by 50% of unit's Def). That would give him an extra 20 damage on anyone he attacks on 4 cooldown. Not sure how good that is compared to Luna, but looking up skills (especially A-skills since they are empty) and theorycrafting the best possible Frederick should be interesting.

There's no point in that, Bonfire and Luna are exactly the same from what I read, only one boosts your damage by 50% while the other lowers the enemy's def/res by 50%. Either way, you're pretty much getting the same bonus here, 50% increased damage with a 3 cooldown. And I only have one male Robin anyway. And yeah, I'm definitely going to be looking for an A skill for Freddy.

Edited by Anacybele

There's no point in that, Bonfire and Luna are exactly the same from what I read. And I only have one male Robin anyway. And yeah, I'm definitely going to be looking for an A skill for Freddy.

Bonfire increases the damage you deal by 50% of your own Def. Frederick's neutral Def at level 40 is 36, meaning you deal 18 more damage on that hit.

Luna increases the damage you deal by 50% of your opponent's Def.

In order for Luna to deal as much damage as Bonfire, your opponent needs to have at least as much Def as you do. For a unit with high Def, like Frederick, Bonfire is more often going to be more effective.

Also, Bonfire has a cooldown of 3, whereas Luna has a cooldown of 4.

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Bonfire and Luna are exactly the same from what I read, only one boosts your damage by 50% while the other lowers the enemy's def/res by 50%.

They aren't. Bonfire boosts your damage by 50% of your Def. Which means a Frederick with 36 Def deals additional flat 18 damage.
Your reading of Luna is correct. Luna will deal the same damage as Bonfire if the enemy's Def is the same as yours.

Edited by Vaximillian

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Bonfire increases the damage you deal by 50% of your own Def. Frederick's neutral Def at level 40 is 36, meaning you deal 18 more damage on that hit.

Luna increases the damage you deal by 50% of your opponent's Def.

In order for Luna to deal as much damage as Bonfire, your opponent needs to have at least as much Def as you do. For a unit with high Def, like Frederick, Bonfire is more often going to be more effective.

Also, Bonfire has a cooldown of 3, whereas Luna has a cooldown of 4.

My game says Luna has a cooldown of 3. Frederick deals nice damage with Luna since he's not facing low def units much. He has a hammer and a lot of attack, so he's typically going against armors and stuff. And like I said, I only have one Robin who I'm keeping around to deal with Takumis and other colorless people.

My game says Luna has a cooldown of 3. Frederick deals nice damage with Luna since he's not facing low def units much. He has a hammer and a lot of attack, so he's typically going against armors and stuff. And like I said, I only have one Robin who I'm keeping around to deal with Takumis and other colorless people.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Isn't Luna's cooldown 3?

mMZBPwl.jpg

Derp. I was thinking of Sol.